Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,236 to 11,250 of 26384
-
08-07-21 17:41 #15149Senior Member

Posts: 119Yes, Smiles was fun I remember the stripper pole in the living room. Do also miss Haley Hotness she was hot and crazy fun.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 15:27 #15148Senior Member

Posts: 193Yes. She was sweet, cute, comfy and a hellcat in the rack! Screamin orgasms as well.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 13:46 #15147Senior Member

Posts: 1363Miles and Miles of Smiles
OH my god! One of the very best! Tiny tight spinner body. Cute face, very girlish. Warm, inviting and fun personality! Liked some rough play! A total sweetheart! A while back, someone on here texted me her number. I was not in a position to pursue, and I ash-canned the note. So, to my special benefactor, if you read this and can take pity on poor, old Coochie, please PM me her number again.
Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity
[View Original Post]
Coochie (sometimes a total fucktard) Eater.
God Bless You All.
-
08-07-21 10:52 #15146Senior Member

Posts: 2814She was great!! A name from days gone by.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 07:58 #15145Banned Member

Posts: 505Face pic
She has a face pic in her ad, did she look like the pics? Those tits are incredible, I'd put up with a messy place, just play with those danglers.
Originally Posted by DashDiner79
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 23:18 #15144Senior Member

Posts: 1480Smiles
Any old timers on here ever see the spinner AA named Smiles? Any reliable AA providers out there besides Macie?
-
08-06-21 10:54 #15143Senior Member

Posts: 184Jaeda
Yep that's her!!
Originally Posted by RagnarL
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 09:29 #15142Senior Member

Posts: 55Red
I've seen her a couple times recently. DEFINITELY one of the better bbbjcumws I've had. And she's always cool to bullshit with. All around good time. Will repeat.
Originally Posted by LoneRanger327
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-21 01:10 #15141Senior Member

Posts: 42Jaeda
Is this the well-reviewed bald Jaeda:
Originally Posted by Real1211
[View Original Post]
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/429544276845
-
08-06-21 00:58 #15140Senior Member

Posts: 686My 2 c
A few red flags pop up for me.
1. She is not white. Maybe she identifys as, but is not. You can't use low light to hide the color of them areolas.
2. If you do a little searching, you will find another add using the same number. The pics do not show a pregnant girl, but she is a light complexion black girl.
3. I text her, and she immediately asked for a dick Pic. I personally don't send that crap, as I am the buyer. I don't care if the beat down used corolla knows what I look like, it should be the other way around.
If you are still curious give it a go. It is all pink in the middle.
Originally Posted by MkePreggoLuva
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 23:29 #15139Senior Member

Posts: 393https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...o/155521289428
Originally Posted by MkePreggoLuva
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 21:45 #15138Senior Member

Posts: 31Kirby is Going By Danni Now
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/danni-es...lwaukee-251285
Originally Posted by CuriousNimph
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-21 16:18 #15137Regular Member

Posts: 15Any one know of any preggos?
Hey there, recently moved to MKE. I usually only see preggo provider and was lucky enough to dream about "Russian Barbie" a few times, but since then I haven't seen any leads. Would appreciate if anyone has leads.
-
08-05-21 12:19 #15136Senior Member

Posts: 370Red
Saw her yesterday afternoon. I don't like the area, but it's ok during the day. She sent a verification pic. Pics in the ad may be her, but a bit dated. She looks 32, and that's not a bad thing at my age. A little baby damage, but not bad. Didn't see anyone else in the parking lot, no evidence of management. Very bubbly personality or she may have been on something, but didn't see anything obvious.
Originally Posted by LoneRanger327
[View Original Post]
DFK, mutual massage, no DATY (ok with me), very responsive nipples. Not sure of the complete menu, I'm a BBBJCIM kinda guy and she did not disappoint. Overall, considering the current dearth of talent, this was pretty good.
-
08-05-21 03:14 #15135Regular Member

Posts: 15Kirby
Kirby is still active, but with limited availability to only a number of clients. Due to school and other commitments, finding time in her schedule is pretty difficult. Good luck with that.
Originally Posted by ManoDelRey
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





