Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,696 to 10,710 of 26397
-
10-16-21 11:29 #15702Senior Member

Posts: 239It's not my favorite look either, but it's normal for the generation growing up on Instagram and emojis.
Originally Posted by JiminyLickIt
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-21 08:12 #15701Senior Member

Posts: 253Agreed. If it's supposed to be attractive I'm not seeing it, I think they look like idiots with their tongue hanging out like a cow.
Originally Posted by DIrie999
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-21 00:48 #15700Regular Member

Posts: 2New to the scene
Hi, super new to the whole scene. Curious if you guys can suggest someone with late night availability that also does the occasional Skype or FaceTime. Thanks a bunch, not super picky besides nice looking and not bbw.
-
10-15-21 15:54 #15699Senior Member

Posts: 639Nope, if you Google her number you'll notice all her pics on Sumo search, every single one has her tongue out. What drives me insane further is the ones with their tongue out and cross eyed. Anyway , hard pass on her , thief and a lier.
Originally Posted by DIrie999
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-21 15:36 #15698Senior Member

Posts: 339I have not been around that long in the hobby. But over 10 years for sure. Hell even in 10 years the quality has seen a drop off. I won't even take a chance anymore on TOFTT. It is just to scary. Like you said all of the drugs gave these girls no worry of stealing or scamming and they could care less about quality service. It has been many years since I had a good go to but I live somewhere providers period are scarce.
Originally Posted by OldBear
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-21 15:20 #15697Senior Member

Posts: 339Who are these two.
Originally Posted by JohnsTine
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-21 14:23 #15696Senior Member

Posts: 50Asians on 106th st
A month back I went to the apartment on 106th st in west Allis that has the two Asian women. I paid 140 and she offered anything, told me its about 320 for both girls. The girl I had was average, the other one stayed in the living room eating cereal. If that's the other girl that I could've gotten she's not worth the money. Very old and not attractive at all. I've heard sometimes they have a younger girl that will go if you pay for two girls but I didn't see her. The session was ok except everything she did she had me keep a rubber on, even for a HJ. Def not worth 140. Mid way through I faked an orgasm and left just to get it over with. Don't recommend.
-
10-15-21 13:10 #15695Regular Member

Posts: 6Bah, her pics are certainly at least 20 years younger and her body has significant damage. She smelled pretty terrible as well even tho she said she'd "showered". So I lost my boner and left not even 5 minutes in banging her to go wash my dick. I can still smell her in my nose. A bit of cough made me worry. If you feeling brave and risky probably at best good for blowjob. You get what you pay for. Will not repeat.
Originally Posted by NeedSumPussy
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-21 12:28 #15694Senior Member

Posts: 394Wrong thread.
I think you meant to post this in Daytona Beach, not Milwaukee.
Originally Posted by JohnsTine
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-21 11:19 #15693Senior Member

Posts: 747Angelica
Has her own thread on the bottom of Milwaukee section. Has a lot of good info there. Cute in the photo but has issues that the thread will say. High volume and such. I had fun with a BBBJ from her awhile ago.
Originally Posted by Firemanz71
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-21 10:40 #15692Senior Member

Posts: 875"Ahegao is a term in Japanese pornography for an exaggerated facial expression of characters during sex, typically with rolling or crossed eyes, protruding tongue, and reddened face. The style is often used in erotic manga, anime, and video games." - Wikipedia.
Originally Posted by DIrie999
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-21 09:11 #15691Regular Member

Posts: 11Went Back to see Kira and Jayne. Still a great time switched it up a little paid for role play they did great and were able to help me.
-
10-15-21 00:59 #15690Regular Member

Posts: 15I saw Macie about about 6 weeks ago and she said she was going to be scaling back, only working in Chicago. I tried to reach out to her earlier this week and got no response. She's usually pretty good about getting back to me, so I'm not sure if she's working in Milwaukee anymore, for the time being.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-21 00:55 #15689Regular Member

Posts: 15I saw her a couple of months ago. I actually was able to get her to come to me with an Uber. She was okay. Nothing special. Nothing terrible. Nothing fishy that I recall. I've reached out to her a couple of times since and she's asking for a little bit more than she did then, even considering the Uber. I would repeat in a pinch.
Originally Posted by TheTrueGamble
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-21 23:30 #15688Senior Member

Posts: 263I don't get it. Am I missing something?
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/843742207354
Is there something significant or meaningful about all these. Ladies. And I use the term loosely, posting pictures with their tongues hanging out? Is that some kind of reference to BJ or CIM or. ? Because it does absolutely nothing to make me desire them. Rant off.








Reply With Quote






