Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 646 of 1794 FirstFirst ... 146 546 596 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 696 746 1146 1646 ... LastLast
Results 9,676 to 9,690 of 26910
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17235

    European Blondes

    Does anyone have any info on this girl:

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...7.htm?cat=1504

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...0.htm?cat=1504

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...9.htm?cat=1504

    The 3 of them are running out of the same hotel and I can't tell if it's legit or not. They want $500 for the hour so it almost feels TGTBT for girls who look this good.

  2. #17234
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    Wow, she looks nice, but only QV and no kissing?
    Yes. She's worth it regardless.

  3. #17233

    Cora

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/68776571

    Has anyone actually ever seen Cora? It's weird for a girl who looks this hot and has been around for so long to have no reviews.

  4. #17232

    Just curious.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoIstp  [View Original Post]
    WTF? This is a tranny? Looks better than most chicks out there lmao.
    Nothing in the ad indicates she is a Tranny. What makes you think that?

  5. #17231
    Quote Originally Posted by SAnderson75  [View Original Post]
    Saw this cute little thing Saturday night.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...943/7792300594

    120/ QV. She texted right away, no screening, which is nice but concerning. Met her outside her apt in "decent" area of Oak Park.

    Hot little body on her, CBJ, to CG, to RCG, to MISH. I was in, I was out, and on my way. Her place was nice and clean, and so was she.

    Treat this one well boys, she seems new, don't want her hating this in 3 months.
    Wow, she looks nice, but only QV and no kissing?

  6. #17230
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreezy03  [View Original Post]
    Texted her 2 weeks ago. No response. She then posts an ad 5 minutes after receiving my text and responds an hour later while I'm at work. That message is still unread. Time before that she actually responded promptly. To let me know she wouldn't be available for another hour and a half (that's annoying because I asked her if she was available. I ALWAYS ask if girls are available at the moment. Only to set everything up then be told "no not yet". I was going to work I ain't have time to wait). AND the time before that was back in February, we actually set up a meet and she had me waiting for literally 40 minutes outside her spot before I dipped. She didn't respond back until I was 15 minutes away, literally just pulling up at another girls incall spot. LOL fuck Norma and her horrible communication. I almost want to set up a meet with her and troll / ghost her by telling her I'm outside for 30 minutes just as payback for all the time she's wasted in my life LOL.
    I don't blame you. These brauds are bugged tf out. I seen her around December of 2020. No problems at that space & time. Good experience. I'm texting this chick from three different lines. Horrible communication as you stated.

  7. #17229
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaLover  [View Original Post]
    What's her contact info, you mind sending me a PM? I don't see it anywhere in the link.
    Her phone number is in the URL - 7792300594.

  8. #17228
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeSke2021  [View Original Post]
    Anybody see her as of late. She seldom responds. Hard one to establish contact with. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/68605086.
    Texted her 2 weeks ago. No response. She then posts an ad 5 minutes after receiving my text and responds an hour later while I'm at work. That message is still unread. Time before that she actually responded promptly. To let me know she wouldn't be available for another hour and a half (that's annoying because I asked her if she was available. I ALWAYS ask if girls are available at the moment. Only to set everything up then be told "no not yet". I was going to work I ain't have time to wait). AND the time before that was back in February, we actually set up a meet and she had me waiting for literally 40 minutes outside her spot before I dipped. She didn't respond back until I was 15 minutes away, literally just pulling up at another girls incall spot. LOL fuck Norma and her horrible communication. I almost want to set up a meet with her and troll / ghost her by telling her I'm outside for 30 minutes just as payback for all the time she's wasted in my life LOL.

  9. #17227
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaLover  [View Original Post]
    What's her contact info, you mind sending me a PM? I don't see it anywhere in the link.
    I see this question a LOT.

    If it's an EB link, it's on the end of the link. In this case it ends with 7792300594. That's the number.

    Also, go to the reviews section and hit "view post" right underneath where it says ALEXIS CHICAGO and you will see the number on the original LC ad. Which is also 7792300594.

  10. #17226
    Quote Originally Posted by SAnderson75  [View Original Post]
    Saw this cute little thing Saturday night.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...943/7792300594

    120/ QV. She texted right away, no screening, which is nice but concerning. Met her outside her apt in "decent" area of Oak Park.

    Hot little body on her, CBJ, to CG, to RCG, to MISH. I was in, I was out, and on my way. Her place was nice and clean, and so was she.

    Treat this one well boys, she seems new, don't want her hating this in 3 months.
    What's her contact info, you mind sending me a PM? I don't see it anywhere in the link.

  11. #17225

    Alexis

    Saw this cute little thing Saturday night.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...943/7792300594

    120/ QV. She texted right away, no screening, which is nice but concerning. Met her outside her apt in "decent" area of Oak Park.

    Hot little body on her, CBJ, to CG, to RCG, to MISH. I was in, I was out, and on my way. Her place was nice and clean, and so was she.

    Treat this one well boys, she seems new, don't want her hating this in 3 months.

  12. #17224

    Norma

    Anybody see her as of late. She seldom responds. Hard one to establish contact with. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/68605086.

  13. #17223
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    Krista Bowie

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    Latest updated reviews on TER for Chicago include a warning about Krista Bowie. Either the guy was seeing scars from her previous experience using or she's back at it again. At her price point, it's good information to know if she is indeed back at it.
    Haven't seen in her months but a lot of her wear and tear is likely of the permanent variety even if she did give up her habits.

    Still, she has the most open menu of any girl I've seen. 100% submissive and can intuitively go along with any fetish you have.

  14. #17222
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoIstp  [View Original Post]
    Few comments on there says this is fake. What gives?
    I've noticed 90% of the girls on LC have a comment or two claiming they are fake. Idk why guys are doing it but they are. Regardless, I've reviewed these South American chicks before. Guys likely think they are fake because, admittedly, most of the "agencies (use catfish pics for the girls. Why? Idk. But the pics usually look 100% TGTBT. They find pics of girls that kinda look who you are going to see, and that usually happens at the spot in portage park that I've reviewed a few times on here.

    This "agency"(I honestly don't know what the hell to call them LOL) out of the NW burbs, And I've noticed they use the girls actual pics, just blur / hide the faces. The girl I just reviewed seems 100% identical to the blonde I just saw. And I know for a fact the red dress girl in the pics is real, I've seen her before as well as the girl in pink lingerie, but I saw them in River grove. Rarely will they have more than one girl working, and those girls are usually here only 10 days then they are gone (red dress explained it to me). Idk if they operate from the same "agency" as the one in portage park, but the attachments I'm posting is of a regular girl at the portage park spot. She is the only one that has sent / posts 100% accurate pics. She is my first South American girl review on here. Also If they are in the nw burbs they'll be 100% hotter than the girls they have on Irving, funnily enough at the same price point LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EC798106-B8B4-4422-850C-F447BE39B32F.jpg‎   8202F01B-353E-45D5-98CF-E286744E0E43.jpg‎  

  15. #17221
    Quote Originally Posted by LaughingM123  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her ad a few times, but I can never find any reports or reviews. Anyone got any info?

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2602736

    Thanks.
    WTF? This is a tranny? Looks better than most chicks out there lmao.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape