Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4191

    No reason these day's

    As a 20 yo recently told me " Kik? That's like for old people like my parents just like Facebook". Honestly Kik always ends in a 99% failure rate for me. Snap is fine as long as they are not trying to up sell / cross sell premium and pay per view selling content. There is no reason these day's if a girl needs privacy she can't download a free or very cheap texting app. If any Seeking girl will not give me a number to text (and exchange pic's) I just move on and save wasted time. Maybe I might miss 1 out of 100 by doing this but I just don't have that much time to invest anymore considering what the site has become these day's.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jax0077  [View Original Post]
    Snap sucks. Are they still allowing women to charge for premium memberships? That seemed to be a thing a couple years ago on SA, I'd get lured to SNAP, to find out the chick had a strong following and she'd want me to get some premium access for "daily pics" or something like that. I always used KIK but it's riddled with pop up ads now. Lately I've just been using text aps like Text Now or Text Me from within the Apple / Google Ap store. Free, burner numbers, that I can attach to a protonmail email address. I try to avoid using social media aps whenever possible as I don't like the ad and location tracking features of a lot of the alternatives. And agree with what someone posted after yours relating to this topic. I've only found one lady as of recent that uses KIK still. But she's been on that site forever. Great lady, but hoping I have her convinced to switch to text. I like texting from a PC, it's much easier then a small cellphone.

  2. #4190

    Sugarysugar

    She's had multiple profiles this year using the same pics:

    Indiana23
    Petitebaby2021
    Sugar2021
    sugar2021Eli

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-b9672cebeb1c

    Each time she mentions tacos, so I wonder if she's a lesbian? LOL.

  3. #4189

    Remaining anonymous

    Quote Originally Posted by Jax0077  [View Original Post]
    While I get that Whatsapp is encrypted, I have found nobody but people of different countries using it; plus it requires my real number to be a part of. How do you find that ap working for you in keeping our anonymity while also being a common ap used with ladies in Indiana?
    Spend the 30 a month abs get a burner phone. All my meet ups think my name is the guy who had this number last LOL not much more anonymous than that. And get a number from a different Utt than your hometown thank me later.

  4. #4188

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    Kik or Google Voice (or any free text app) is the best way I've found to be anonymous. Snap also works but sucks to use!
    Snap sucks. Are they still allowing women to charge for premium memberships? That seemed to be a thing a couple years ago on SA, I'd get lured to SNAP, to find out the chick had a strong following and she'd want me to get some premium access for "daily pics" or something like that. I always used KIK but it's riddled with pop up ads now. Lately I've just been using text aps like Text Now or Text Me from within the Apple / Google Ap store. Free, burner numbers, that I can attach to a protonmail email address. I try to avoid using social media aps whenever possible as I don't like the ad and location tracking features of a lot of the alternatives. And agree with what someone posted after yours relating to this topic. I've only found one lady as of recent that uses KIK still. But she's been on that site forever. Great lady, but hoping I have her convinced to switch to text. I like texting from a PC, it's much easier then a small cellphone.

  5. #4187

    Kik

    Quote Originally Posted by Jax0077  [View Original Post]
    While I get that Whatsapp is encrypted, I have found nobody but people of different countries using it; plus it requires my real number to be a part of. How do you find that ap working for you in keeping our anonymity while also being a common ap used with ladies in Indiana?
    I prefer Kik, but it seems fewer and fewer SBs are using it these days. Haven't used WhatsApp, as it requires a phone #.

  6. #4186

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Jax0077  [View Original Post]
    While I get that Whatsapp is encrypted, I have found nobody but people of different countries using it; plus it requires my real number to be a part of. How do you find that ap working for you in keeping our anonymity while also being a common ap used with ladies in Indiana?
    Kik or Google Voice (or any free text app) is the best way I've found to be anonymous. Snap also works but sucks to use!

  7. #4185

    Whatsapp

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinAndWin85  [View Original Post]
    Never have. In fact, don't even approach allowance until you move to text, Kik, WhatsApp, or whatever.
    While I get that Whatsapp is encrypted, I have found nobody but people of different countries using it; plus it requires my real number to be a part of. How do you find that ap working for you in keeping our anonymity while also being a common ap used with ladies in Indiana?

  8. #4184
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax0077  [View Original Post]
    P.S, I'd like add. Re reading your post. You know. The funny thing is is that I used to follow the escort threads on here, and there was this hot brunette that sometimes would have sex with guys, while other times her boyfriend would rob them. Oddly, more dudes were like "What's her digits? I'll take my chances." I mean, wow. But, there were also those that removed her from the site completely by sending her and her boyfriend on wild outcall goose chases to the point she eventually gave up; as did the mongers. So I think it's of value when negative reviews are posted, when consistent.
    Sometimes it works for the good of the group.

  9. #4183

    Ppm

    Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe65  [View Original Post]
    Don't put ppm on profile or discuss it on site, probably will get banned.
    Never have. In fact, don't even approach allowance until you move to text, Kik, WhatsApp, or whatever.

  10. #4182
    Quote Originally Posted by WreckItRight  [View Original Post]
    I'm not disagreeing with anything you said, just saying all publicity is good publicity. Girls who get a " bad rep" on here love it. Cha ching. also the guy i was talking about wasnt a SD that i know of, just a friend of mine who dates alot of girls.
    P.S, I'd like add. Re reading your post. You know. The funny thing is is that I used to follow the escort threads on here, and there was this hot brunette that sometimes would have sex with guys, while other times her boyfriend would rob them. Oddly, more dudes were like "What's her digits? I'll take my chances." I mean, wow. But, there were also those that removed her from the site completely by sending her and her boyfriend on wild outcall goose chases to the point she eventually gave up; as did the mongers. So I think it's of value when negative reviews are posted, when consistent.

  11. #4181
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes  [View Original Post]
    How can you use the term "we, as men " , when you're a provider, Jordan?
    I have to say that or my post will get rejected. Women are not allowed here. This site is "explicitly for the sole purpose of men being able to exchange information about women for sex."

    When I say things like "we", as men, I'm saying that's what "we" (you) as men, do. Because that's what I have to say for my post to get accepted.

    And I'm sure this one will probably get rejected too because it's "not useful to the purpose."

  12. #4180

    No worries brother!

    Quote Originally Posted by WreckItRight  [View Original Post]
    I'm not disagreeing with anything you said, just saying all publicity is good publicity. Girls who get a " bad rep" on here love it. Cha ching. also the guy i was talking about wasnt a SD that i know of, just a friend of mine who dates alot of girls.
    I didn't take offense to it at all, these conversations help the noobs, and at the moment, there are a lot of scams on that site. We've known one another longer then you know. PM me.

  13. #4179

    OK I'll bite.

    Quote Originally Posted by BabbyGirrl1313  [View Original Post]
    My point. Women are thinking that it's just a mutually beneficial, no strings attached relationship like it's supposed to be. But instead we, as men, are making it a game. And making the women our prey.
    It's mutually beneficial, and mutually challenging. Women make men "prey" on that site all of the time, examples:

    1. Must prove worth by sending money in advance.

    2. Need money for a baby sitter, can you cashapp me?

    3. Yup my pictures are accurate -- from 10 years ago.

    4. My last daddy paid $$ so I will take no less then that, despite us (thanks to this site) knowing that isn't true. BTW -- why didn't you stick with him? Next point.

    5. You don't mind if my boyfriend comes along to rob you, do you?

    6. I'm only seeing you so no protection necessary, but this site proves otherwise.

    7. I'm off my meds so prepare for crazy texting in the middle of the night for drug money, crazy screaming for no reason during a date, lashing out in public forums revealing names, extortion, etc.

    8. If you want to catch my attention, check out my wish / gift list, "prove your worth. " Then never talk nor meet the guy.

    9. Post "Salt daddy" experiences on tick tock AND all of the gifts you receive from your wish list as you make fun of the men doing so.

    10. Say that men do nothing but treat ladies like prey. Mic drop.

  14. #4178

    No hate here

    Quote Originally Posted by Jax0077  [View Original Post]
    I believe I said I'd likely give her a chance IF she'd ever reply to her texts. But like I said, either she's keeping busy with other guys, or she's not the best at communication, or maybe pharma is in play. Either way, in my personal experience, she has not communicated well. If that is important to a Monger, then maybe that information will be of help to him. I do understand your point, she's been reported as not being very concerned about protection -- and what happened -- more guys wanted her digits. So can't disagree with anything you just said. Doesn't matter, I moved on, holidays are approaching and the best gifts are soon to arrive with more urgent needs.

    I will say though, some SBs are touchy regarding changing plans, especially same day, however there are two sides to every coin. On the guys side, maybe a kid got sick, a wife took the day off work, the guy has a health issue, had a business meeting change, or she simply rubbed him the wrong way with attitude; some SB's just flip out and talk shit to their other / future SD's about him. I tend to take those complaints with a grain of salt, and also further validates my points that using the same user name here and there, as well as your point of those reviewing great ladies are probably both a bad idea. Instead I just focus on her and I. What I have seen more of is SD's white knighting to benefit themselves and disadvantaging their perceived competition. It's just a part of the game I guess. Whatever guy your talking about either must be very smooth with words and or deep pockets if they keep going back to what these ladies are stating is a bad situation.

    J.
    I'm not disagreeing with anything you said, just saying all publicity is good publicity. Girls who get a " bad rep" on here love it. Cha ching. also the guy i was talking about wasnt a SD that i know of, just a friend of mine who dates alot of girls.

  15. #4177

    Njoy

    Quote Originally Posted by Charming1  [View Original Post]
    How is she in bed. And what was the damage.
    $$.5, I would host. MSOG, CIP, COF, CIM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape