Thread: Sugar Baby / Sugar Daddy relationships
+
Add Report
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 6994
-
10-16-21 16:49 #4189Senior Member

Posts: 65Remaining anonymous
Spend the 30 a month abs get a burner phone. All my meet ups think my name is the guy who had this number last LOL not much more anonymous than that. And get a number from a different Utt than your hometown thank me later.
Originally Posted by Jax0077
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-21 14:40 #4188Regular Member

Posts: 18Agreed
Snap sucks. Are they still allowing women to charge for premium memberships? That seemed to be a thing a couple years ago on SA, I'd get lured to SNAP, to find out the chick had a strong following and she'd want me to get some premium access for "daily pics" or something like that. I always used KIK but it's riddled with pop up ads now. Lately I've just been using text aps like Text Now or Text Me from within the Apple / Google Ap store. Free, burner numbers, that I can attach to a protonmail email address. I try to avoid using social media aps whenever possible as I don't like the ad and location tracking features of a lot of the alternatives. And agree with what someone posted after yours relating to this topic. I've only found one lady as of recent that uses KIK still. But she's been on that site forever. Great lady, but hoping I have her convinced to switch to text. I like texting from a PC, it's much easier then a small cellphone.
Originally Posted by Bigg2003
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-21 12:07 #4187Senior Member

Posts: 401Kik
I prefer Kik, but it seems fewer and fewer SBs are using it these days. Haven't used WhatsApp, as it requires a phone #.
Originally Posted by Jax0077
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-21 08:59 #4186Senior Member

Posts: 578Agreed
Kik or Google Voice (or any free text app) is the best way I've found to be anonymous. Snap also works but sucks to use!
Originally Posted by Jax0077
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-21 01:47 #4185Regular Member

Posts: 18Whatsapp
While I get that Whatsapp is encrypted, I have found nobody but people of different countries using it; plus it requires my real number to be a part of. How do you find that ap working for you in keeping our anonymity while also being a common ap used with ladies in Indiana?
Originally Posted by SpinAndWin85
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-21 19:27 #4184Senior Member

Posts: 370Sometimes it works for the good of the group.
Originally Posted by Jax0077
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-21 16:37 #4183Senior Member

Posts: 401Ppm
Never have. In fact, don't even approach allowance until you move to text, Kik, WhatsApp, or whatever.
Originally Posted by Roscoe65
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-21 15:18 #4182Regular Member

Posts: 18P.S, I'd like add. Re reading your post. You know. The funny thing is is that I used to follow the escort threads on here, and there was this hot brunette that sometimes would have sex with guys, while other times her boyfriend would rob them. Oddly, more dudes were like "What's her digits? I'll take my chances." I mean, wow. But, there were also those that removed her from the site completely by sending her and her boyfriend on wild outcall goose chases to the point she eventually gave up; as did the mongers. So I think it's of value when negative reviews are posted, when consistent.
Originally Posted by WreckItRight
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-21 15:02 #4181Forum Advertiser

Posts: 15I have to say that or my post will get rejected. Women are not allowed here. This site is "explicitly for the sole purpose of men being able to exchange information about women for sex."
Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes
[View Original Post]
When I say things like "we", as men, I'm saying that's what "we" (you) as men, do. Because that's what I have to say for my post to get accepted.
And I'm sure this one will probably get rejected too because it's "not useful to the purpose."
-
10-15-21 12:20 #4180Regular Member

Posts: 18No worries brother!
I didn't take offense to it at all, these conversations help the noobs, and at the moment, there are a lot of scams on that site. We've known one another longer then you know. PM me.
Originally Posted by WreckItRight
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-21 12:19 #4179Regular Member

Posts: 18OK I'll bite.
It's mutually beneficial, and mutually challenging. Women make men "prey" on that site all of the time, examples:
Originally Posted by BabbyGirrl1313
[View Original Post]
1. Must prove worth by sending money in advance.
2. Need money for a baby sitter, can you cashapp me?
3. Yup my pictures are accurate -- from 10 years ago.
4. My last daddy paid $$ so I will take no less then that, despite us (thanks to this site) knowing that isn't true. BTW -- why didn't you stick with him? Next point.
5. You don't mind if my boyfriend comes along to rob you, do you?
6. I'm only seeing you so no protection necessary, but this site proves otherwise.
7. I'm off my meds so prepare for crazy texting in the middle of the night for drug money, crazy screaming for no reason during a date, lashing out in public forums revealing names, extortion, etc.
8. If you want to catch my attention, check out my wish / gift list, "prove your worth. " Then never talk nor meet the guy.
9. Post "Salt daddy" experiences on tick tock AND all of the gifts you receive from your wish list as you make fun of the men doing so.
10. Say that men do nothing but treat ladies like prey. Mic drop.
-
10-15-21 12:10 #4178Senior Member

Posts: 370No hate here
I'm not disagreeing with anything you said, just saying all publicity is good publicity. Girls who get a " bad rep" on here love it. Cha ching. also the guy i was talking about wasnt a SD that i know of, just a friend of mine who dates alot of girls.
Originally Posted by Jax0077
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-21 11:10 #4177Senior Member

Posts: 210Njoy
$$.5, I would host. MSOG, CIP, COF, CIM.
Originally Posted by Charming1
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-21 08:48 #4176Senior Member

Posts: 63Nailed It!
Well written and spot on. My experience with SA to a tee. I would add one more and that is those who use a texting app (usually with an out of state area code) or want you to use What's App. I understand some use an app for security purposes, but 9 times out of 10 it's a scam.
Originally Posted by Jax0077
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-21 23:54 #4175Senior Member

Posts: 32Njoy
How is she in bed. And what was the damage.
Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




