Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 649 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 149 549 599 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 699 749 1149 1649 ... LastLast
Results 9,721 to 9,735 of 26922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17202

    Blue balls

    You guys ever have those days where every girl ghosts you. Got to jerk it alone. Very sad.

  2. #17201
    Senior Member


    Posts: 352

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by Monches  [View Original Post]
    Seen her ad and would also like to know if anyone has seen her.
    I would not recommend giving anyone a $100 deposit period. The girl in the pics has previously worked in Chicago, but I have never met. PM for more info.

  3. #17200

    Of course the pictures area real

    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...d/074745446046

    Did reverse image and came up with at least 2 different people.

    I'm so disappointed.

    JJ.

  4. #17199
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoKid5  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the mongers filled your inbox because its full dm me with info if its still available.
    5 posts feels like it may be TGTBT.

  5. #17198
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyapplesed  [View Original Post]
    Hello, long time reader, but my first post. Can anyone confirm this girl is legit?? I'm tired of listcrawler and want to try someone upscale. Any info helps.

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/5533144.htm

    Thanks Jonny.
    If you google her info such as her email, phone number, and photos, you would see the following:

    https://virginiavixen.escortbook.com/city-tours

    She looks legitimate, but on tour, however I can't find anything showing a review of how good of a provider she is, youd probably have to do more research to find her home city and ask the hobbyists there for a review.

    (There's still always risk).

  6. #17197

    Can't say for certain but.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyapplesed  [View Original Post]
    Hello, long time reader, but my first post. Can anyone confirm this girl is legit?? I'm tired of listcrawler and want to try someone upscale. Any info helps.

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/5533144.htm

    Thanks Jonny.
    She's got a Twitter Acct and, more importantly, her own web site. Typically the scammers aren't going to put in that much effort. Who knows how the service will be but I'd be willing to bet that's the girl you'll get.

  7. #17196
    Quote Originally Posted by SpartanGuy  [View Original Post]
    I have a friend in the Chicago area (by the water) who is looking to get into sex work because of how much she loves sex. Her client base is flexible (she's willing to be much more reasonable than her appearance may suggest and she isn't discriminatory. When asked what she will or won't do, her exact words were "I won't eat shit but I'd be down to try everything else. I have an IUD so they can cum inside me." She has a private location she can host at and expects guys to be able to travel to her. If you want her contact information, DM me for details. The difference in her tits is just from a tit job, but she wanted people to see both.
    Looks like the mongers filled your inbox because its full dm me with info if its still available.

  8. #17195

    Anyone know is legit

    Hello, long time reader, but my first post. Can anyone confirm this girl is legit?? I'm tired of listcrawler and want to try someone upscale. Any info helps.

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/5533144.htm

    Thanks Jonny.

  9. #17194

    Any intel on Kenya Parker?

    Don't know if I should post this question here or on one of the other Chicago Forums.

    Any intel on this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/-hellomisskp

    https://www.kenyaparker.com

  10. #17193
    Quote Originally Posted by Degen123  [View Original Post]
    Wow does she look good.

    Anyone seen her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/samantha-69
    I've seen her many years ago at least 5 plus. At the onset of seeing her she was just doing massages for $. 5. (great time, excellent massage) . Then she moved up to escorting at $$$.

    It was well worth it then, not so sure now, I did notice her prices went up. She is definitely hot, but at 5 bills. IDK.

    BTW those are some great new pics of her.

  11. #17192

    Bianca

    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    All the ads says she is in another city. Is she in Chicago right now?
    She's in south suburbs. South Holland, Lansing and Calumet city.

  12. #17191

    Cream

    Had a "meh" time with Cream this evening at an incall in Streeterville. Getting a hold of her was a pain, but she was staying within walking distance of my place so it wasn't a big deal. Incall location is one of those renovated budget hotels. Nothing fancy but nice enough. There's not too many sketchy places downtown anymore.

    She looked exactly like she did in the pics, and was freshly showered and had a full face of makeup. 6 or 7 out of 10 on looks. I opted for 30 min for $ . 2.

    Service was OK. An intense but rushed CBJ followed by K9 and lazy K9 until I blew in the bag. She cleaned up and walked down to the lobby and out the door with me so she could smoke a cigarette. Hugged her goodbye and left her there on the sidewalk.

    Nice enough girl, but I won't repeat. Maybe see her if she's close by, otherwise there's better options out there.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/68473315

  13. #17190

    Samantha. Curvy

    Wow does she look good.

    Anyone seen her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/samantha-69

  14. #17189
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    Rosie

    Quote Originally Posted by TheQuietMan  [View Original Post]
    Saw her about a year ago. Looks like her pictures. Says she's been clean for awhile, but I dunno. She's a talker and can be a bit odd. If you follow her snap she's always like she is on those videos (like the way she talks etc.) she always expects you to be AT her in call when you contact her. Can be very impatient and can be rude at times about it. Not a bad time. She tries hard, if you don't mind her personality go for it, but definitely watch the social media a few days to make up your mind.

    Stay safe.
    She looks good. What is in her menu and what are her rates? There are a lot of Rosies popping up in the search and a lot of the ads are deactivated so it's not clear which Rosie is which.

  15. #17188

    Rosie

    Saw her about a year ago. Looks like her pictures. Says she's been clean for awhile, but I dunno. She's a talker and can be a bit odd. If you follow her snap she's always like she is on those videos (like the way she talks etc.) she always expects you to be AT her in call when you contact her. Can be very impatient and can be rude at times about it. Not a bad time. She tries hard, if you don't mind her personality go for it, but definitely watch the social media a few days to make up your mind.

    Stay safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by AssMann82  [View Original Post]
    I've kinda had my eye on her for a bit and now she's in my town.

    She changes numbers and her comments and reviews all disappeared so I'm skeptical.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/68435844

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape