Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 648 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 148 548 598 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 698 748 1148 1648 ... LastLast
Results 9,706 to 9,720 of 26914
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17209

    Any recs for a couple

    In short, my wife is interest in a threesome, but we know how difficult it is to find a unicorn in the wild. Does anyone have any recs for a provider that is solid with couples? We're both into fit / athletic type. I need someone with big bolt on tits. Willing to pay more for quality. I'd say looks are most important (more so than the provider having a large menu of offerings). I appreciate any direction anyone here may provide. Yes, I'm also on ER and Eros and others, but haven't had much luck finding reviews that reference couples /3 some.

  2. #17208
    Quote Originally Posted by LS4V8  [View Original Post]
    I went to her because two mongers here reported good things about her. At best I got ghosted and wasted 1. 5 hours of my time. At worst, I barely dodged a robbery attempt or worse. 5 years in this hobby and have never been so sketched out as I was tonight.
    Thanks for this, brother! I'm just curious, what place was she at?

    ETA: Found it, I think. Surprised, I was there a lot in 2019, it didn't seem that sketchy then. But maybe it was the personnel you encountered that made it sketchy?

  3. #17207
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    Ghosted and Wasted My Time

    Quote Originally Posted by Monches  [View Original Post]
    Seen her quite a few times. Great kisser as stated. Great deal at that price since she really gets into it. Is willing to do almost anything. She had much bigger boobs before losing weight, I preferred the fuller version but will still go back. The security guy is not her little brother or cousin, that's her boyfriend. I know her real name and looked her up on FB and he is definitely her BF.
    Set up a time. Drove 40 minutes because of traffic. Told her will be late. Got there 6 minutes late. Told her I was at motel. Super sketch spot BTW. Has a lingerie store built in to the motel and the parking lot is full of the most stereotypical pimp mobiles.

    She says OK. I ask for her room number. No response. Call her and she doesn't pick up. I wait 10-15 minutes. Give her a call. She doesn't pick up. During this time, 2 Jeep SUVs with brothers pull up to lot. 1 parks behind me and turns off lights. But engine and wipers stay on. The other guy does a slow cruise behind, glaring at me the whole time, then parks 1 car down. I give another call. No response.

    All my instincts are telling me to GTFO. But I wait 5 more minutes and reignite my engine and put car in gear just in case. I give her one last call. Doesn't pick up. I see brother behind me staring at me from his car in my rear view mirror. I've had enough. I peel out of my spot then swerve around to the only exit path which is a narrow one eay that loops around the building. As I round the building, I see another brother sitting in a Malibu, also with wipers and engines on but no headlights. He sees me and guns his engine to pull out of his spot, probably to block me in. I jump the curb to go around and floor it onto the street. I kept my foot on the accelerator all the way until I got to the I-94 ramp. I give thanks to GM for their trusty and powerful Northstar engine.

    I went to her because two mongers here reported good things about her. At best I got ghosted and wasted 1. 5 hours of my time. At worst, I barely dodged a robbery attempt or worse. 5 years in this hobby and have never been so sketched out as I was tonight.

  4. #17206

    Casey Sparxxx

    So a several weeks ago I posted a review of Casey SparXXX. It was very positive.

    I really like Casey, she's too much fun.

    She can't post any ads at the moment but if anyone wants her number she said I could give it out.

    PM for info.

  5. #17205
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    Tranny with Bad Attitude

    Quote Originally Posted by LaughingM123  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her ad a few times, but I can never find any reports or reviews. Anyone got any info?

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2602736

    Thanks.
    Her OF profile has pics and vids with a clear bulge. When I called 'her' to make sure, I told her that I saw that she used to post on trans pages and asked if she's pre-op or post-op, politely explaining that I'm okay with either, 'she' got super upset and hung up LOL. Maybe these trannies should realize that most guys aren't cool with seeing a woman a dick.

  6. #17204
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    Been worse than ever this month

    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaffle  [View Original Post]
    You guys ever have those days where every girl ghosts you. Got to jerk it alone. Very sad.
    I feel your pain bro. This month has been especially bad. All my regulars are taking the month off and the promising prospects on LC say they're only seeing regulars right now. Friday is usually the hot time for our hobby and every girl I texted so far hasn't responded or say they aren't working tonight. It was the same last week and the week before! Makes me want to open up Tinder or Bumble and just roll the dice. Maybe I'll get lucky with some ****.

  7. #17203
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayp80  [View Original Post]
    She's mentioned several times in the 40+ subgroup. Search yoursidechictoo.
    Hi, sorry, new to this site. How do I access this?

  8. #17202

    Blue balls

    You guys ever have those days where every girl ghosts you. Got to jerk it alone. Very sad.

  9. #17201
    Senior Member


    Posts: 352

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by Monches  [View Original Post]
    Seen her ad and would also like to know if anyone has seen her.
    I would not recommend giving anyone a $100 deposit period. The girl in the pics has previously worked in Chicago, but I have never met. PM for more info.

  10. #17200

    Of course the pictures area real

    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...d/074745446046

    Did reverse image and came up with at least 2 different people.

    I'm so disappointed.

    JJ.

  11. #17199
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoKid5  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the mongers filled your inbox because its full dm me with info if its still available.
    5 posts feels like it may be TGTBT.

  12. #17198
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyapplesed  [View Original Post]
    Hello, long time reader, but my first post. Can anyone confirm this girl is legit?? I'm tired of listcrawler and want to try someone upscale. Any info helps.

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/5533144.htm

    Thanks Jonny.
    If you google her info such as her email, phone number, and photos, you would see the following:

    https://virginiavixen.escortbook.com/city-tours

    She looks legitimate, but on tour, however I can't find anything showing a review of how good of a provider she is, youd probably have to do more research to find her home city and ask the hobbyists there for a review.

    (There's still always risk).

  13. #17197

    Can't say for certain but.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyapplesed  [View Original Post]
    Hello, long time reader, but my first post. Can anyone confirm this girl is legit?? I'm tired of listcrawler and want to try someone upscale. Any info helps.

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/5533144.htm

    Thanks Jonny.
    She's got a Twitter Acct and, more importantly, her own web site. Typically the scammers aren't going to put in that much effort. Who knows how the service will be but I'd be willing to bet that's the girl you'll get.

  14. #17196
    Quote Originally Posted by SpartanGuy  [View Original Post]
    I have a friend in the Chicago area (by the water) who is looking to get into sex work because of how much she loves sex. Her client base is flexible (she's willing to be much more reasonable than her appearance may suggest and she isn't discriminatory. When asked what she will or won't do, her exact words were "I won't eat shit but I'd be down to try everything else. I have an IUD so they can cum inside me." She has a private location she can host at and expects guys to be able to travel to her. If you want her contact information, DM me for details. The difference in her tits is just from a tit job, but she wanted people to see both.
    Looks like the mongers filled your inbox because its full dm me with info if its still available.

  15. #17195

    Anyone know is legit

    Hello, long time reader, but my first post. Can anyone confirm this girl is legit?? I'm tired of listcrawler and want to try someone upscale. Any info helps.

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/5533144.htm

    Thanks Jonny.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape