Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 649 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 149 549 599 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 699 749 1149 1649 ... LastLast
Results 9,721 to 9,735 of 26913
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17193
    Quote Originally Posted by Degen123  [View Original Post]
    Wow does she look good.

    Anyone seen her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/samantha-69
    I've seen her many years ago at least 5 plus. At the onset of seeing her she was just doing massages for $. 5. (great time, excellent massage) . Then she moved up to escorting at $$$.

    It was well worth it then, not so sure now, I did notice her prices went up. She is definitely hot, but at 5 bills. IDK.

    BTW those are some great new pics of her.

  2. #17192

    Bianca

    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    All the ads says she is in another city. Is she in Chicago right now?
    She's in south suburbs. South Holland, Lansing and Calumet city.

  3. #17191

    Cream

    Had a "meh" time with Cream this evening at an incall in Streeterville. Getting a hold of her was a pain, but she was staying within walking distance of my place so it wasn't a big deal. Incall location is one of those renovated budget hotels. Nothing fancy but nice enough. There's not too many sketchy places downtown anymore.

    She looked exactly like she did in the pics, and was freshly showered and had a full face of makeup. 6 or 7 out of 10 on looks. I opted for 30 min for $ . 2.

    Service was OK. An intense but rushed CBJ followed by K9 and lazy K9 until I blew in the bag. She cleaned up and walked down to the lobby and out the door with me so she could smoke a cigarette. Hugged her goodbye and left her there on the sidewalk.

    Nice enough girl, but I won't repeat. Maybe see her if she's close by, otherwise there's better options out there.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/68473315

  4. #17190

    Samantha. Curvy

    Wow does she look good.

    Anyone seen her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/samantha-69

  5. #17189
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    Rosie

    Quote Originally Posted by TheQuietMan  [View Original Post]
    Saw her about a year ago. Looks like her pictures. Says she's been clean for awhile, but I dunno. She's a talker and can be a bit odd. If you follow her snap she's always like she is on those videos (like the way she talks etc.) she always expects you to be AT her in call when you contact her. Can be very impatient and can be rude at times about it. Not a bad time. She tries hard, if you don't mind her personality go for it, but definitely watch the social media a few days to make up your mind.

    Stay safe.
    She looks good. What is in her menu and what are her rates? There are a lot of Rosies popping up in the search and a lot of the ads are deactivated so it's not clear which Rosie is which.

  6. #17188

    Rosie

    Saw her about a year ago. Looks like her pictures. Says she's been clean for awhile, but I dunno. She's a talker and can be a bit odd. If you follow her snap she's always like she is on those videos (like the way she talks etc.) she always expects you to be AT her in call when you contact her. Can be very impatient and can be rude at times about it. Not a bad time. She tries hard, if you don't mind her personality go for it, but definitely watch the social media a few days to make up your mind.

    Stay safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by AssMann82  [View Original Post]
    I've kinda had my eye on her for a bit and now she's in my town.

    She changes numbers and her comments and reviews all disappeared so I'm skeptical.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/68435844

  7. #17187
    Quote Originally Posted by Monches  [View Original Post]
    Seen her quite a few times. Great kisser as stated. Great deal at that price since she really gets into it. Is willing to do almost anything. She had much bigger boobs before losing weight, I preferred the fuller version but will still go back. The security guy is not her little brother or cousin, that's her boyfriend. I know her real name and looked her up on FB and he is definitely her BF.
    All the ads says she is in another city. Is she in Chicago right now?

  8. #17186

    Bianca

    Quote Originally Posted by OnaniKing  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a couple times. She's on Sibley. She's kinda goofy but she's a good kisser and her pussy is incredible. 50 upcharge for BBBJ which is very worth it she's got a good mouth. Bare service might be on the menu but I didn't inquire. She's got a "security" guy that's just her younger brother, so be aware. He mostly goes to buy her cigs. Does cash and cashapp.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/68420559
    Seen her quite a few times. Great kisser as stated. Great deal at that price since she really gets into it. Is willing to do almost anything. She had much bigger boobs before losing weight, I preferred the fuller version but will still go back. The security guy is not her little brother or cousin, that's her boyfriend. I know her real name and looked her up on FB and he is definitely her BF.

  9. #17185

    Flo

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa  [View Original Post]
    Seen this one advertised for a long time without many reviews, so I TOFTT.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7737476947/1

    I texted her for rates and she replied promptly that it was $125 qv and $200 for a half hour. Kind of steep rates, so I chose the qv. I arrived at a midrange hotel along Mannheim in Hillside, and she met me in the hallway. Pictures are accurate. She is really pretty and extremely sweet. She is much shorter than I anticipated. She has enormous breasts, a little thick in the middle, with nice legs. No complaints on the personality and the looks.

    Service was a little lackluster though. Her attitude is great, but the menu is really limited for the rate charged. No bbj, no ball-licking, and she would not let me suck on her tits for more than two seconds. To make matters worse, Uncle Flo was visiting, so no FS. After 5 minutes of a CBJ, I took the condom off and had her rub me between her gorgeous tits and finish by hand. Even though I paid the qv rate, she did not hurry me in any way. I was probably there for 20 minutes.

    Would I see her again? I might because personality goes a long way, but I prefer a more open menu especially for the rate being charged. If I am in the mood to hang out with a really sweet woman with huge breasts and fuck those breasts, I would see her again. I am often in that kind of mood.
    They should not be charging for FS if they are on the flo.

  10. #17184

    Bliss with Trish

    Seen this one advertised for a long time without many reviews, so I TOFTT.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7737476947/1

    I texted her for rates and she replied promptly that it was $125 qv and $200 for a half hour. Kind of steep rates, so I chose the qv. I arrived at a midrange hotel along Mannheim in Hillside, and she met me in the hallway. Pictures are accurate. She is really pretty and extremely sweet. She is much shorter than I anticipated. She has enormous breasts, a little thick in the middle, with nice legs. No complaints on the personality and the looks.

    Service was a little lackluster though. Her attitude is great, but the menu is really limited for the rate charged. No bbj, no ball-licking, and she would not let me suck on her tits for more than two seconds. To make matters worse, Uncle Flo was visiting, so no FS. After 5 minutes of a CBJ, I took the condom off and had her rub me between her gorgeous tits and finish by hand. Even though I paid the qv rate, she did not hurry me in any way. I was probably there for 20 minutes.

    Would I see her again? I might because personality goes a long way, but I prefer a more open menu especially for the rate being charged. If I am in the mood to hang out with a really sweet woman with huge breasts and fuck those breasts, I would see her again. I am often in that kind of mood.

  11. #17183

    Anyone see her?

    Can't find any reviews. Past links don't work so can't tell if it's the same girl.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/68379463

  12. #17182

    Rosie Gang / Rosie World?

    I've kinda had my eye on her for a bit and now she's in my town.

    She changes numbers and her comments and reviews all disappeared so I'm skeptical.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/68435844

  13. #17181

    Bianca

    Seen her a couple times. She's on Sibley. She's kinda goofy but she's a good kisser and her pussy is incredible. 50 upcharge for BBBJ which is very worth it she's got a good mouth. Bare service might be on the menu but I didn't inquire. She's got a "security" guy that's just her younger brother, so be aware. He mostly goes to buy her cigs. Does cash and cashapp.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/68420559

  14. #17180
    Quote Originally Posted by LaughingM123  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her ad a few times, but I can never find any reports or reviews. Anyone got any info?

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2602736

    Thanks.
    Probably haven't seen any reviews on her since she's trans.

  15. #17179
    Quote Originally Posted by LaughingM123  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her ad a few times, but I can never find any reports or reviews. Anyone got any info?

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2602736

    Thanks.
    Pretty sure she's a tranny. As in I recognize her from ads that said she's trans.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape