Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 404 of 867 FirstFirst ... 304 354 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 454 504 ... LastLast
Results 6,046 to 6,060 of 13004
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6959
    Quote Originally Posted by JustnBeaver  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Those smelly fish from there are the easiest to bankrupt. Smurf hairs cower in the corner and end up doing the back room cleanup.

    Justn Beaver.
    Translation? Anyone?

  2. #6958

    Mary at Chens?

    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    1. Mary is fuckable. She will let you cip and cia. She has a tight asshole. So I would say go for it. Her BBBJ. Was alright. It was a 6/10 experience for me. I don't see the need of going back honestly. Nd dfk. Idk I wouldn't LOL.
    Thanks for all your info about her, gents. So she's slam dunk CIP and CIA, I get that!

    But I'd like more input on DFK. 6 of her 7 MP reviewers listed either "No" for Kissing, and one said "without tongue".

    Now, her price is good. But I've VERY limited time this trip, and so I do NOT want to waste a limited window of opportunity on a hoe who will not DFK. BBFS is essential, of course, but I will not knowingly see a hoe who won't DFK, either. I do consider it essential for any decent lay.

    So--those who've seen her, and who also believe that proper DFK is an essential menu item for any well-behaved harlot--will she or won't she?

    Thanks in advance for any info on this, dudes!

  3. #6957
    Quote Originally Posted by TempletonRat  [View Original Post]
    By fishmonger school I assume you mean law school?

    Are you referring to the Boalt Hall grad killed when a Jeep Cherokee smashed into Q's in 2000?
    Hey guys,

    Those smelly fish from there are the easiest to bankrupt. Smurf hairs cower in the corner and end up doing the back room cleanup.

    Justn Beaver.

  4. #6956
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadNut  [View Original Post]
    Hey question for the mongers here. Do you partake in eating a delicious "clean" snatch (when available)? Has anyone ever picked up an std from DATY? Reason I ask is there a one or two especially hot cut young ones that work at Sheazons are usually down for it. Just asking for a friend.
    Reality is, It's certainly possible. And of course if your gums are bleeding or if you have an open mouth sore, there is a higher probability on orally contracting an STI. Most of these have silent symptoms or can have a long incubation period before they surface.

    No one can tell by smelling or viewing a clean snatch and assume they don't have any as no one can tell 100%. It's a Russian Roulette game.

    Peace.

  5. #6955
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Red

    Quote Originally Posted by TempletonRat  [View Original Post]
    By fishmonger school I assume you mean law school?

    Are you referring to the Boalt Hall grad killed when a Jeep Cherokee smashed into Q's in 2000?
    Affirmative he was in the produce section and he was a total soy farting east bay possible pillow biter but the place opened the next fucken day and the driver was not prosecuted.

  6. #6954
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadNut  [View Original Post]
    Hey question for the mongers here. Do you partake in eating a delicious "clean" snatch (when available)? Has anyone ever picked up an std from DATY? Reason I ask is there a one or two especially hot cut young ones that work at Sheazons are usually down for it. Just asking for a friend.
    I get iffy. I wouldn't. But yet again. I sometime BBFS and BBBJ. I just prefer not to do that.

  7. #6953
    Quote Originally Posted by RagTimer92  [View Original Post]
    Any one know of a good Latin spa with Latin women that give FS?
    Really LOL they are all FS.

  8. #6952
    Quote Originally Posted by JBarry28  [View Original Post]
    Yes. She is down for everything and anything. If she is busy she'll rush you out and you'll probably won't cherish and enjoy. But if slow it's a up another level. Her rear side is looser than her why. Why is tight and shallow. She prefers it Greek style.
    Yea she prefers greek and without condom. I wonder why.

  9. #6951

    Fishmonger Law

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Q's is just east of there I think. A friend of mine from fish mongering school got killed at q's a few decades ago. Fuck q's.

    As for wahoo's, I think they are gone.
    By fishmonger school I assume you mean law school?

    Are you referring to the Boalt Hall grad killed when a Jeep Cherokee smashed into Q's in 2000?

  10. #6950
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Asada

    Quote Originally Posted by TempletonRat  [View Original Post]
    Ain't that over by the Wahoo's and Q's Billiards?
    Q's is just east of there I think. A friend of mine from fish mongering school got killed at q's a few decades ago. Fuck q's.

    As for wahoo's, I think they are gone.

  11. #6949

    Wahoos Fish Taco

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    This must have been around 2007. I am not sure how I even found out about the place, it had to have been here. It was at 118 XX (think of 3 squared for the last two numbers). I think the actual shopping center that is there has gone extensive renovations. Anyhow, it was on the second floor. At the time in 2007 my experience with MPs was momo from which I invariably got the henta virus due to those nasty puppies that the mamasan had shitting all over the place, ginja, which I think cratered in 2005?, some places in the valley that did not survive 2004 (time, joy, and that kick ass Latina aromatherapy joint. Rainbow), and the Thai place on pico with just handies.

    The west side, to my knowledge (other than nonsense granny cum dumps in Santa Monica) was not for full service.

    Well, I go upstairs, and this slim half Thai half Chinese gal is taking a nap on some couch in the break room. I go in, give mamsan 40 (yeah, pre-inflation) and she wakes up this young lass. Looked like a biology major from UCLA. If she was over 30, then I am the next quarterback for the green bay packers.

    She was slim, she was friendly, she had a tight box, and she licked me bare in the front yard and backyard. And just to show you it is not all tits and ass to me, she only wanted 80 for the tip.

    I left and immediately forgot the experience due to having to get on the 405 north to a social gathering.

    I never went back due to a move of my office, I will drive by tonight to see if the shopping center is still kind of formatted the same.
    Ain't that over by the Wahoo's and Q's Billiards?

  12. #6948
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    It was truly a mirage

    Quote Originally Posted by MistRum  [View Original Post]
    PriscillaM,

    Wait, what? What's this 1180X Wilshire spot?
    This must have been around 2007. I am not sure how I even found out about the place, it had to have been here. It was at 118 XX (think of 3 squared for the last two numbers). I think the actual shopping center that is there has gone extensive renovations. Anyhow, it was on the second floor. At the time in 2007 my experience with MPs was momo from which I invariably got the henta virus due to those nasty puppies that the mamasan had shitting all over the place, ginja, which I think cratered in 2005?, some places in the valley that did not survive 2004 (time, joy, and that kick ass Latina aromatherapy joint. Rainbow), and the Thai place on pico with just handies.

    The west side, to my knowledge (other than nonsense granny cum dumps in Santa Monica) was not for full service.

    Well, I go upstairs, and this slim half Thai half Chinese gal is taking a nap on some couch in the break room. I go in, give mamsan 40 (yeah, pre-inflation) and she wakes up this young lass. Looked like a biology major from UCLA. If she was over 30, then I am the next quarterback for the green bay packers.

    She was slim, she was friendly, she had a tight box, and she licked me bare in the front yard and backyard. And just to show you it is not all tits and ass to me, she only wanted 80 for the tip.

    I left and immediately forgot the experience due to having to get on the 405 north to a social gathering.

    I never went back due to a move of my office, I will drive by tonight to see if the shopping center is still kind of formatted the same.

  13. #6947
    Quote Originally Posted by NewLit  [View Original Post]
    How do you record your third shot if it's laminated?
    Excellent question. No fucking idea.

  14. #6946

    Digital COVID-19 Vaccine Record

    Quote Originally Posted by NewLit  [View Original Post]
    How do you record your third shot if it's laminated?
    Just download the digital record to your phone. Go to cdph. Ca. Gov.

  15. #6945
    PriscillaM,

    Wait, what? What's this 1180X Wilshire spot?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape