Thread: Sugar Baby
+
Add Report
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 8175
-
10-17-21 08:07 #3195Senior Member

Posts: 382Your asking me?
Well I consider myself fit (for age), decent looking, great smile, full head of hair, pretty good game and 60 years old. So all in all considering those factors I guess I do okay on there without having to overpay simp prices.
Originally Posted by CoolPerson73
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-21 15:31 #3194Senior Member

Posts: 341Taking advantage
Not with her specifically but I have met a few who SD got one and left it to them for the rest of the time and they try to take advantage and text blast trying to set up dates. Girls who do multiple guys a day so I. Pass.
Originally Posted by Jordang
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-21 13:53 #3193Senior Member

Posts: 50GPS girl
She quoted me $400 for a date. I declined.
Originally Posted by Jimmy379
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-21 11:43 #3192Senior Member

Posts: 941Was not impressed when I met her, pics were 20 lbs and 5 years ago. Had coffee with her, the whole time I am thinking this is typical. Old out of date photos.
Originally Posted by Jordang
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-21 00:09 #3191Senior Member

Posts: 208Sophie
Just curious if any of you guys who also met or had comms with Sophia had her begging you to see her at an air b&b she had?
It was random since I hadn't heard from her in a while.
-
10-14-21 14:39 #3190Senior Member

Posts: 346Very helpful
Thanks- saved me the time and headache- I just blocked her on principle.
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-21 13:21 #3189Senior Member

Posts: 1172I have her blocked along with half of the other profiles posted below. I went ahead and created another profile (non paid) and logged in with a different browser to see who you all were talking about LOL. Yeah I remember chatting her up and when the day came to meet she wanted cash for a babysitter. Blocked her ass after that. I recall her wanting too much anyway. Been a while though.
Originally Posted by Jimmy379
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-21 13:17 #3188Senior Member

Posts: 629A few weeks back somebody mentioned seeing her and she was fatter and older than the pics. I don't recall any other details than that. I just recall them linking the profile and I remember the face and pics. Hope this helps?
Originally Posted by LatinaHunpster
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-21 12:51 #3187Senior Member

Posts: 346Russian MILF anyone?
Just curious if anybody had any experiences with this one. Just started chatting to her.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-79390bb4ff74
-
10-14-21 11:48 #3186Senior Member

Posts: 335Try a different browser
I saw that issue and I tried a different browser and that fixed it. Or you can try clearing out your cookies and history too.
Originally Posted by MikeJanws
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-21 08:34 #3185Senior Member

Posts: 341Depends
Doesn't look like candy is an issue and maybe it's a boyfriend I just know she changed big time and isn't on SA much had decent comm and was great GFE now she is completely different all business maybe stg is a bit much if she isn't on the candy but I just know she was on her A game but now super greedy and takes forever to get a response and at 5 bills the juice ain't worth the squeeze and she isn't even in Orlando.
Originally Posted by TampaBuc2004
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-21 07:24 #3184Senior Member

Posts: 97She is an absolutely gorgeous girl it's a damn shame but you really think she's going to become a streetwalker? And honestly I've never understood the allure of somebody who starts out private and then moves to a management company you would think they would see all the money they're making on their own and want to keep it to themselves versus paying someone else a cut of everything.
Originally Posted by BudGreen
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-21 00:18 #3183Senior Member

Posts: 341CuteGirl
This one was a good time at 3 no time issues had a couple great dreams but has become an escort under management wants 5 bills and her phone rings off the hook damn I hope I'm wrong but STG maybe her next stop with this dude who owns her now. WTF! First time I have actually seen this happen.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-82c3e08c301f
-
10-13-21 20:16 #3182Regular Member

Posts: 3TraveledAphrodite
I really TOFTT on this one: TraveledAphrodite.
Originally Posted by Bennigans69
[View Original Post]
Comms were kinda good, body 7. 5/10 and the good stops there. Everything gets ruined by the attitude / animosity bro! She has anti-social personality disorder (seriously, look it up on Google), the coldest person I've ever met (my odometer is in the hundreds) ! And you'd better have Junior starving for action while doped on the blue pill because you ain't getting any help getting or keeping it up smh. You will get more response / interaction with modern sex robots from Japan lmao. Damage 4 mario coins.
Overall experience: 2/10. Will repeat? Hell no!
First class private reporting, out!
-
10-13-21 15:45 #3181Regular Member

Posts: 17Jazzmynexo
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...c-2441a3b45922
I saw her at my place about 10 days ago. She said she was trying to stay UTR and not take on too many new customers, so I won't be able to share digits on this one, but she was quick to respond on SA. Ask for more pics to see if she's your type.
She was 22 I believe? Cute Latina, tiny spinner type. We had some drinks, talked a bit to get comfortable, then took it upstairs. DATY, FIV, BBBJ, and BBFS were all on the table. Also played with toys and light bondage that I had set up. Great service, very friendly and cute. Damage was 2.5 for 1 hour.










Reply With Quote




