Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 333 of 545 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 383 433 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 8175
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3195

    Your asking me?

    Well I consider myself fit (for age), decent looking, great smile, full head of hair, pretty good game and 60 years old. So all in all considering those factors I guess I do okay on there without having to overpay simp prices.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPerson73  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I'm missing something here. So I have an honest question. If you're young, fit, good-looking, and charismatic, why are you paying for it? They should be paying you.

  2. #3194

    Taking advantage

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordang  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if any of you guys who also met or had comms with Sophia had her begging you to see her at an air b&b she had?

    It was random since I hadn't heard from her in a while.
    Not with her specifically but I have met a few who SD got one and left it to them for the rest of the time and they try to take advantage and text blast trying to set up dates. Girls who do multiple guys a day so I. Pass.

  3. #3193

    GPS girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy379  [View Original Post]
    A few weeks back somebody mentioned seeing her and she was fatter and older than the pics. I don't recall any other details than that. I just recall them linking the profile and I remember the face and pics. Hope this helps?
    She quoted me $400 for a date. I declined.

  4. #3192
    Was not impressed when I met her, pics were 20 lbs and 5 years ago. Had coffee with her, the whole time I am thinking this is typical. Old out of date photos.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordang  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if any of you guys who also met or had comms with Sophia had her begging you to see her at an air b&b she had?

    It was random since I hadn't heard from her in a while.

  5. #3191

    Sophie

    Just curious if any of you guys who also met or had comms with Sophia had her begging you to see her at an air b&b she had?

    It was random since I hadn't heard from her in a while.

  6. #3190

    Very helpful

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    I have her blocked along with half of the other profiles posted below. I went ahead and created another profile (non paid) and logged in with a different browser to see who you all were talking about LOL. Yeah I remember chatting her up and when the day came to meet she wanted cash for a babysitter. Blocked her ass after that. I recall her wanting too much anyway. Been a while though.
    Thanks- saved me the time and headache- I just blocked her on principle.

  7. #3189
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy379  [View Original Post]
    A few weeks back somebody mentioned seeing her and she was fatter and older than the pics. I don't recall any other details than that. I just recall them linking the profile and I remember the face and pics. Hope this helps?
    I have her blocked along with half of the other profiles posted below. I went ahead and created another profile (non paid) and logged in with a different browser to see who you all were talking about LOL. Yeah I remember chatting her up and when the day came to meet she wanted cash for a babysitter. Blocked her ass after that. I recall her wanting too much anyway. Been a while though.

  8. #3188
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinaHunpster  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if anybody had any experiences with this one. Just started chatting to her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-79390bb4ff74
    A few weeks back somebody mentioned seeing her and she was fatter and older than the pics. I don't recall any other details than that. I just recall them linking the profile and I remember the face and pics. Hope this helps?

  9. #3187

    Russian MILF anyone?

    Just curious if anybody had any experiences with this one. Just started chatting to her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-79390bb4ff74

  10. #3186

    Try a different browser

    I saw that issue and I tried a different browser and that fixed it. Or you can try clearing out your cookies and history too.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJanws  [View Original Post]
    I get same issue. I even upgraded to premium and still get same issue.

  11. #3185

    Depends

    Quote Originally Posted by TampaBuc2004  [View Original Post]
    She is an absolutely gorgeous girl it's a damn shame but you really think she's going to become a streetwalker? And honestly I've never understood the allure of somebody who starts out private and then moves to a management company you would think they would see all the money they're making on their own and want to keep it to themselves versus paying someone else a cut of everything.
    Doesn't look like candy is an issue and maybe it's a boyfriend I just know she changed big time and isn't on SA much had decent comm and was great GFE now she is completely different all business maybe stg is a bit much if she isn't on the candy but I just know she was on her A game but now super greedy and takes forever to get a response and at 5 bills the juice ain't worth the squeeze and she isn't even in Orlando.

  12. #3184
    Quote Originally Posted by BudGreen  [View Original Post]
    This one was a good time at 3 no time issues had a couple great dreams but has become an escort under management wants 5 bills and her phone rings off the hook damn I hope I'm wrong but STG maybe her next stop with this dude who owns her now. WTF! First time I have actually seen this happen.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-82c3e08c301f
    She is an absolutely gorgeous girl it's a damn shame but you really think she's going to become a streetwalker? And honestly I've never understood the allure of somebody who starts out private and then moves to a management company you would think they would see all the money they're making on their own and want to keep it to themselves versus paying someone else a cut of everything.

  13. #3183

    CuteGirl

    This one was a good time at 3 no time issues had a couple great dreams but has become an escort under management wants 5 bills and her phone rings off the hook damn I hope I'm wrong but STG maybe her next stop with this dude who owns her now. WTF! First time I have actually seen this happen.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-82c3e08c301f

  14. #3182

    TraveledAphrodite

    Quote Originally Posted by Bennigans69  [View Original Post]
    Here's more for you guys.

    Colette A. Very expensive.

    TraveledAphrodite. Attitude problem nice body, pretty face not worth it kinda mechanical.

    PrettyPrincess2891.

    Knatera. Super hot body and nice ass to die. She leaving soon to Dominica Republic. She stays for few month and go back to her country.

    LoveableDemi. She doesn't look close to her pictures anymore. When I saw her I was disappointed looking wise but Nice girl to talk too. Thankful we just meet for coffee. She wanted four hundred in her dream maybe when she like her pix.
    I really TOFTT on this one: TraveledAphrodite.

    Comms were kinda good, body 7. 5/10 and the good stops there. Everything gets ruined by the attitude / animosity bro! She has anti-social personality disorder (seriously, look it up on Google), the coldest person I've ever met (my odometer is in the hundreds) ! And you'd better have Junior starving for action while doped on the blue pill because you ain't getting any help getting or keeping it up smh. You will get more response / interaction with modern sex robots from Japan lmao. Damage 4 mario coins.

    Overall experience: 2/10. Will repeat? Hell no!

    First class private reporting, out!

  15. #3181

    Jazzmynexo

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...c-2441a3b45922

    I saw her at my place about 10 days ago. She said she was trying to stay UTR and not take on too many new customers, so I won't be able to share digits on this one, but she was quick to respond on SA. Ask for more pics to see if she's your type.

    She was 22 I believe? Cute Latina, tiny spinner type. We had some drinks, talked a bit to get comfortable, then took it upstairs. DATY, FIV, BBBJ, and BBFS were all on the table. Also played with toys and light bondage that I had set up. Great service, very friendly and cute. Damage was 2.5 for 1 hour.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape