Thread: Sugar Baby / Sugar Daddy relationships
+
Add Report
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 6996
-
10-15-21 08:48 #4176Senior Member

Posts: 63Nailed It!
Well written and spot on. My experience with SA to a tee. I would add one more and that is those who use a texting app (usually with an out of state area code) or want you to use What's App. I understand some use an app for security purposes, but 9 times out of 10 it's a scam.
Originally Posted by Jax0077
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-21 23:54 #4175Senior Member

Posts: 32Njoy
How is she in bed. And what was the damage.
Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-21 21:45 #4174Senior Member

Posts: 210How can you use the term "we, as men " , when you're a provider, Jordan?
Originally Posted by BabbyGirrl1313
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-21 20:04 #4173Forum Advertiser

Posts: 15My point. Women are thinking that it's just a mutually beneficial, no strings attached relationship like it's supposed to be. But instead we, as men, are making it a game. And making the women our prey.
Originally Posted by Jax0077
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-21 19:54 #4172Senior Member

Posts: 210Njoy
Last May, I banged her few times. She's messed up in the head, would travel to Evansville and work in the banking industry. It took awhile to get that panty to drop for sure, problem is she is train wreck and has more baggage than a Southwest 73X can handle. I don't have her contact any more, anything goes with her and tight kitty.
Originally Posted by Charming1
[View Original Post]
She's similar to that girl, Lowkey.
-
10-14-21 17:59 #4171Senior Member

Posts: 808A lot of them
Hold out until somebody gives them the $500. Then after they actually do it it's not so bad to do it again so they'll drop their price.
Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-21 17:39 #4170Forum Advertiser

Posts: 15[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
10-14-21 14:52 #4169Senior Member

Posts: 32NJoyMySugar any intel?
I've talked to this one on and off. She seems difficult to get together with. And her profile comes and goes. Anyone hook up with her?
-
10-14-21 14:42 #4168Senior Member

Posts: 210Hailyk27
Have at it boys and girls. 500 a meet for 1 hour. GPS is contagious in Indy, I'll concur with most guys on here, bottom of the barrel SB's lately in Indy.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...7-e9de911c35c8
-
10-14-21 13:07 #4167Senior Member

Posts: 629LOL I look
LOL I look. Thankfully I'm not a paid SA member so I can't contact them.
Originally Posted by WreckItRight
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-21 12:43 #4166Regular Member

Posts: 18Hmm.
I believe I said I'd likely give her a chance IF she'd ever reply to her texts. But like I said, either she's keeping busy with other guys, or she's not the best at communication, or maybe pharma is in play. Either way, in my personal experience, she has not communicated well. If that is important to a Monger, then maybe that information will be of help to him. I do understand your point, she's been reported as not being very concerned about protection -- and what happened -- more guys wanted her digits. So can't disagree with anything you just said. Doesn't matter, I moved on, holidays are approaching and the best gifts are soon to arrive with more urgent needs.
Originally Posted by WreckItRight
[View Original Post]
I will say though, some SBs are touchy regarding changing plans, especially same day, however there are two sides to every coin. On the guys side, maybe a kid got sick, a wife took the day off work, the guy has a health issue, had a business meeting change, or she simply rubbed him the wrong way with attitude; some SB's just flip out and talk shit to their other / future SD's about him. I tend to take those complaints with a grain of salt, and also further validates my points that using the same user name here and there, as well as your point of those reviewing great ladies are probably both a bad idea. Instead I just focus on her and I. What I have seen more of is SD's white knighting to benefit themselves and disadvantaging their perceived competition. It's just a part of the game I guess. Whatever guy your talking about either must be very smooth with words and or deep pockets if they keep going back to what these ladies are stating is a bad situation.
J.
-
10-14-21 11:23 #4165Senior Member

Posts: 370Advertising
A guy I used to know who was a huge player told me once and Ill never forget it. All publicity is good publicity even bad. Plenty of mongers hit on girls and keep them busy no matter how bad they suck. For whatever reason I don't understand the why and it works both ways. Many of the girls he dated he would lie to and they'd find out tell each other but still come running back. The more other guys / girls warned girls of his bad rep, the more girls ran to him.
Originally Posted by Jax0077
[View Original Post]
I know a couple of SB's who visit this forum, I saw a monger give a dam good girl a bad review, he has a habit of that, and as it goes YMMV, etc. No names given, whole nuther story. Anyway she saw it and called me and was so excited she got reviewed. I said but it was a bad review? I'm confused?? She said honey my IN BOX messages just doubled, I went up based on his "bad" review. She said even if he "throws shade" on me. My name is still in everyone's mouth and they go look at my pics. She aint wrong. . no doubt ANY SB / provider on this forum will stay busy with ANY review. The one exception I've seen is when LE or STI is mentioned.
For instance, how many times have you messaged a girl that a link was provided in here that another monger said was, trouble or GPS just to make sure. LOL I rest my case.
-
10-14-21 07:45 #4164Senior Member

Posts: 55In a forest
I am always surprised when a girl has seen someone in the past at a reasonable price $$. 5 and then somehow at a later date thinks that $800 is a reasonable price. I understand that they may get someone to pay gps wages one time, however the remaining time they are on the site constantly looking for the unicorn that will pay that price again. Crazy!! As was mentioned you can visit 2-3 comparable ladies for the same money.
Originally Posted by Charming1
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-21 23:11 #4163Regular Member

Posts: 18On both.
This one has a bit of an attitude, started texting, her replies are always rude, I just moved on. I pay her to be polite and pretend like she wants to meet, if she wants to be a B then she can pay me.
Originally Posted by SpinAndWin85
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-21 23:07 #4162Regular Member

Posts: 18Eh
I've spoken to her several times but her texting skills aren't great. I'll text her and get a reply like 10 hours later. Either she's high volume or pharma is involved. I mean, just being honest. But healthy ladies aren't that skinny, and her teeth in the photos do appear to have some signs of pharma. But I could be wrong. She just acts a bit off her rockers. She does look hot and I'd give it a swirl if she followed through, but best case scenario she has her hands full with a few guys on here and isn't needing the support right now.
Originally Posted by Zerbert003
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




