Thread: Sugar Baby / Sugar Daddy relationships
+
Add Report
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 6996
-
10-03-21 09:26 #4116Senior Member

Posts: 137LexiLove
Starting chatting with this one. I'm curious of anyone's experience.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...7-d7596c741f58
-
10-02-21 20:46 #4115Senior Member

Posts: 210Wrong city
I'm sure you meant to post this in Los Angeles Trailer Trash.
Originally Posted by FirstClass1
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-21 19:25 #4114Senior Member

Posts: 414Trailer trash GPS
This goes by BrittHart and is a full blown pro, and out of touch with reality. Zero pretence of being sugar baby, this one wants 900 for everything covered, and 2400 for one hour uncovered at her seedy Anaheim incall.
Her profile pictures are all filtered: while she has a thin figure, her face is blemished and not pretty. She's exactly what you'd expect to find in an Arkansas gas station blowing truck drivers, all the while demanding high end Vegas rates:
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...3-f40139876eed
-
10-01-21 10:51 #4113Senior Member

Posts: 322Stop paying
I just told her NO!
Originally Posted by MrPopular
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-21 10:43 #4112Senior Member

Posts: 658Don't do it
"I charge for meet and greets, is that ok with you?" and makes me conform to her terrible schedule. It should be MUTUAL benefits, not just one way. Gents, stop paying for coffee dates.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-b989a7598fe0
-
10-01-21 08:06 #4111Regular Member

Posts: 16Pretty sure this is the same one I posted about #4104. She also goes by Classyco or something like that. AZ (520) number. Like I said, we've met a couple times, but scheduling is difficult. Says she's in Muncie / Anderson. Then out of town. I'm probably getting passed over because I'm not a sub. Haha.
Originally Posted by RonBurgIndy
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-21 07:23 #4110Senior Member

Posts: 808Jordyn
Could use more friends, don't ask me for her number I don't have permission. Apparently this guy does, so ask him.
Originally Posted by Cmqiu018
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-21 19:03 #4109Senior Member

Posts: 224What's in a name?
I'm sure she's great. But the name.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...f-1bfdc6bedfdf
-
09-30-21 09:46 #4108Senior Member

Posts: 658Picture seller
Dropped her phone number in first message, wants to make sure I'm serious. Selling pictures.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...1-165bad8fa271
-
09-30-21 09:44 #4107Senior Member

Posts: 224Queen Question
Dusty blonde hair, mid-40's? She looked nice and fit; seemed very hesitant to lay out any specific amounts for donation save for room cost. Gave an AZ area code but implied that's only part of the year. Anyone else talk to this unique bird?
Originally Posted by MrPopular
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 22:02 #4106Regular Member

Posts: 13Cute but?
Met her yesterday. We had lunch she wanted an arrangement $800 or more month LOL probably won't see her again.
Originally Posted by MrPopular
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 11:08 #4105Regular Member

Posts: 16That's more common than most people think. Cancelled and appointment on a long term arrangement and also went crazy. It was a standing appointment every Friday and one cancellation brought out a demon. Cancelled all future appointments and blocked her. Got another (younger) pussy at a lower cost to fill my Fridays.
Originally Posted by AJack
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-21 11:44 #4104Regular Member

Posts: 16Haha. I had a meeting set up with her several days in advance recently. Day of meeting. Crickets. She did finally answer with some excuses and wanted to reschedule. I've met with her a few times. Hasn't asked me for gas money but has asked for funds for the hotel. Acts like she got the room just for us. I'm not that naive. I know she's seeing lots of guys whenever she comes in to town. You can tell it just by the way she schedules. Agree with Numenor, she's a dom. Says she stays in AZ during the winter out away from any city. A real "free spirit". Probably why she has so much trouble keeping all her appointments straight now that's she's so busy.
Originally Posted by AJack
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-21 10:33 #4103Senior Member

Posts: 401Any Intel?
Anyone had any experience with these two? Haven't seen any reviews. Thanks in advance!
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-a9fcf5fa54c9
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...3-66d5ab95ff4b
-
09-26-21 15:07 #4102Senior Member

Posts: 658Same here
She fancies herself as a "content creator" and supposedly has a studio where she shoots, umm content I guess. She has a nice place near Mass Ave, like you said it's clean and she's good. Nothing special and not worth a repeat. $250 did the trick.
Originally Posted by Aruba1234
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



