Thread: Rants Raves and Stupid Shit in Seattle.
+
Add Report
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 4254
-
10-16-21 09:24 #1074Banned Member

Posts: 2302I believe I was mistaken.
Originally Posted by IHateLeeg
[View Original Post]
IHLG ain't Honestone. Sounds more like Rex.
And I got no beef with Rex.
-
10-15-21 20:41 #1073Senior Member

Posts: 26I Hate Lee G
I Hate Lee G.
I absolutely hate Lee G.
And I do mean hate.
-
10-15-21 10:20 #1072Senior Member

Posts: 449The Storm (I) has passed
I told you guys if you acted like idiots (again and again) I would not post new information or new discoveries anymore. So like FullMetalHelme suggest I will only give out info to Sr members who have a history of contributing. I have been liberal sharing info here and providing details to everyone who messaged me. All I asked for to respect the YMMV and to just be cool and not ruin it for others if she rejected you for whatever reason. I have been on that side of the coin many times and I just chalk it up as an L. I don't ruin it for other guys whom this girl may be more into. Girls have their preferences. What a dick move to throw me under the bus with Stormi. To ruin it for others. Stormi wis a sweet sweet find and I could've kept her a little secret to go and tap regularly. I bet I can still but I feel bad I put her thru this crap. And you put me in a bad light. No more. The same thing happened with Tammy2 times. She was overwhelmed and like WTF! These guys get mad or just expect me to bb them all and yes some girls have standards too hence YMMV. No more public service announcements here. I will report but when I cum across some juicy finds I will either message to Sr. Or post message to Srs to message me and it can spread word of mouth like that. FullmetalHel gets it as many others I have exchanged messages with. We exchange information. You scratch my back I scratch yours. Lots of good guys here. But there have been a few who just ask for info and share nothing nor add nothing of value to the board. Just lurking and blowing up the spot if you don't get what you want for whatever reason. Ruining a potentially great tike for others. FullmetalHel that sucks that you didn't get a chance with Stormi. I would. Actually let me shut up. I'll tell you privately. And also I had some new details on someone I've seen before. I hadn't seen her in a couple years. Great time and good bargain. Any Sr members and regular members that actually contribute hit me up and I'll give you all the details.
Originally Posted by FullMetalHelme
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-21 19:07 #1071Senior Member

Posts: 607Rage monster.
Reminds me of this YouTube video.
https://youtu.be/N90NVbyGDPg
Originally Posted by GolphPro
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-21 15:24 #1070Senior Member

Posts: 270I wonder if these guys have ever taken up golf.
Originally Posted by Rja2021
[View Original Post]
They need a good hobby.
-
10-13-21 20:22 #1069Senior Member

Posts: 26Great basketball story
Michael, I hope that you get to do something verbally to those women, who wrongly thought you weren't good enough for them, earlier.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
At church, when I was in my 20's, Dan was on the other team. Dale was guarding me. Dan called out to Dale (when I had the ball) "He has no left hand! He has no left hand!" Meaning, I was all right-handed, could only drive right, etc.
Guess what I was working on, at the basketball gym the next week?
So, next time, I was being guarded by Dan. I dribbled with my LEFT hand, got to the basket, layed the ball in left-handed.
I turned to Dan, and said "I have no left hand! I have no left hand!
I then pushed Dan into the wall, with my LEFT hand! Dan fell to the floor.
The Coo Dee Grah: I said, "I don't have a left foot, either!" And, I kicked Dan with my left foot!
If I had the presence of mind, I would have said, "I don't have A left foot. I have two left feet!" And I would have kicked Dan twice with my left foot!
I hate, and hold grudges. But, when I see someone who wronged me wind up with retribution, I grin, like the coach on Arch Rivals does after his team scores.
Just like I did, when I read that Tahoe Ted died.
I Hate Lee G.
-
10-13-21 20:13 #1068Senior Member

Posts: 26To Michael, Cameltoe, Raja and Aussie Fury
This is all relevant to the hobby.
Michael, some of those girls who were hot, and didn't appreciate the good things about you, you see them fat and ugly, and unable to get a date today. Think of the two girls who gave you the rudest blow off. And, if they are ugly, fat and lonely today, how could you not smile like Homer Simpson, or the coach on Arch Rivals after his team scores?
Now, let me get back to Charlie and V. I earned my loss of friendship with Charlie. I'm not holding a grudge that I'm the only guy he didn't invite to the sleepover. If Charlie really wanted to damage me, he would have enlisted 5 guys who were there, to write on pieces of paper, 10 fun things about the sleepover, and someone would have gathered those papers, and shoves them into my hands Monday morning. When I made it clear it didn't feel good to hear V tell me about the fun things about the sleepover, V and Charlie immediately backed off. Boys 14 years old are not sophisticated enough to do a Let's give him some painful bruises, but let's not go so far as to badly injured him. Boys that age are All Or Nothing.
Let me get to Junior, who treated me unfairly: He held me to a different set of rules, than he did for other people. When I was 12 and he was 15, he could beat me up. Today, barely able to walk, if I knew where he lived on the street, I could get some Fuck You, Go Fuck Yourself shots at Junior, and at 51 and with bad feet, Junior would not be able to run up to my car and retaliate. If he started to stumble to my car, I would just flip him the bird, and drive off.
What does this have to do with the hobby:
Let's say that you ask Elizabeth to the prom. She already has a date, or doesn't want to go with you, or whatever the case. But, she's respectful about it, and you're respectful and accepting of it. You don't call Elizabeth names, nor do you shit talk her, or give her stink eye.
And yet, imagine some Other guys, coming up to you later, telling you about how Elizabeth went to the prom with Brad, how Brad wore a $2000 brand new tuxedo that his Grandma bought him for prom, the ultra fancy The Met steak and lobster dinner that Brad had with Elizabeth for prom dinner. And, about how hot Elizabeth looked in her prom dress, and how all of her girlfriends were so happy for her for going with Brad. Plus, these Other guys tell you about how much of a good time Elizabeth was having dancing with Brad, how everybody respects Brad, how everybody likes Brad, and how Elizabeth was the luckiest girl in the class.
Are you mad at Brad? Of course not. Brad doesn't taunt you or rub it into your face. You're probably not even mad at Elizabeth.
Who are you mad at? You're mad at the other Guys, who are rubbing it into your face, Haha, Elizabeth went with Brad, and not with you! Elizabeth likes Brad, because he's a Real Man.
And, that is why I have the hatred grudges against those TRB assholes: If you get BBBJ from a girl, but I only get CBJ, good on you, but you don't have to go rubbing it into my face. There are times when I got BBBJ, and other guys said they got CBJ. I realized I Won that time, but Lost other times, but I won't go rubbing their noses into the pee and poo, and hope they can return the favor, when the tables are turned.
Tahoe Ted, if he were in my Senior Prom World described above, would Encourage the Other Guys to Pile On the guy who Elizabeth turned down for prom. It's like a teacher at school, outright encouraging and laughing with the Other Guys, as they pile onto the guy who Elizabeth turned down.
Get the idea, that I don't like the concept of rubbing it into people's faces, or kicking them when they're down? Unless of course, They start it, like Junior did.
If you say that I would be piling on Junior, well HE started it!
This is all relevant to the hobby.
I Hate Lee G.
-
10-13-21 19:45 #1067Senior Member

Posts: 1544I thought I was bad because I go on Facebook to see how fat and ugly the women have become that dumped me or treated me like shit when I was in high school and college. At 54, I'm still a solid catch looks wise. They would be thrilled to date me now, but I wouldn't touch them with a 10 ft. Pole.
Originally Posted by Rja2021
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-21 19:28 #1066Regular Member

Posts: 1Nomar Garciaparra is a loser
He could never measure up to Derek Jeter. In 2003, when Jeter dove into the stands and caught that foul ball, the camera focused on Nomar, in the dugout, sitting out the game with a booboo. Nomar had a look on his face of, Oh no, here we go again, another notch in Derek's resume, one-upping me.
As if that wasn't bad enough, here is my real reason for thinking Nomar Garciaparra is a loser:
Remember the Gatorade commercial honoring his wife Mia Hamm, everybody saying Thank You Mia.
That was all fine, except, at the end, loser Nomar said to Mia: Thanks, Beautiful!
I think Mia looked attractive and was a great athlete. But, I'm not going to tell the world that I think my wife is beautiful! That makes me look like a wimp! A nerd!
I read that Nomar got a lot of flack for doing that commercial, and I can see why.
If Nomar ever got into a bar fight, I suppose his sister or girlfriend protected him, growing up.
Nerd. Wimp. Geek. Loser.
-
10-13-21 18:15 #1065Senior Member

Posts: 230LOL! Rex, you a madman. Don't ever change buddy. But maybe use this board to find you some pussy and then tell us about it please.
Originally Posted by IHateLeeg
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-21 17:28 #1064Regular Member

Posts: 3Damn brotha, you've had that hate in your heart for a minute! I bet you're real fun at parties.
Originally Posted by IHateLeeg
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-21 16:02 #1063Senior Member

Posts: 26Basquing in my glory over misfortunes of those who wronged me
Let me tell you about two former male friends of mine, and what they did.
Charlie was a friend, and we fell out. This was in eighth grade, and we were good friends since fourth grade. In eighth grade, he had a sleepover, and invited every guy except me. That's not my issue. Rather, Charlie made no effort to refrain from talking about it in front of me. After the sleepover, V told me about some fun things that happened. After I finally caved, and asked Charlie and V to stop telling me about the sleepover that I was the only one not invited to, they both stopped!! What pisses me off, is that they thought it would not offend me, for them to rub it into my face.
Years later, I found out that Charlie was homeless, down on his luck, and with Union Gospel Mission. I'm not going to lie: You know that dreamy Mmmm Donuts grin that Homer Simpson does? I did that, when I learned that Charlie was homeless.
Then, when I was 12, there was Junior, who I hung out with on the Ave at Space Port and Arnold's, playing video games. Basically, if somebody else did a certain thing, or said a certain thing, it was ok, with Junior. But, it was NOT ok, when I did the same thing! When I asked Junior, why is it ok for Dennis to talk shit to me, but when I talk to Dennis, there is negative pushback? Rather than giving an answer like Well Dennis doesn't have a track record like you, for starting shit, maybe I could have accepted that more. Junior gave me no good answer, other than to tell me that it wasn't my place to ask that, or some other bullshit.
The point about Junior: He treated me unfairly.
Years later, I found out, Junior lives on the streets, and his feet hurt so much, he has a hard time standing up. I can't lie: Upon hearing about Junior's tough times, I did a Dan Issel fist pump Yes Yes!!
If I could find Junior, I would drive by him, and tell him Fuck you Junior, for not treating me fairly and equal, as you did to the other people who hung around Space Port.
You see, I have a favorite aunt, and a least favorite aunt, both are my fathers sisters. The point: If both of them rob a bank, it is equally wrong. Just because I like one aunt better, she does not get a more free pass from me, if she robs a bank. That is not how Junior would have looked at it.
Unfortunately, Charlie is back on his feet, with a wife and daughter. Damn!! At least, I get to savor knowing that Junior is 51, on the streets, destitute, homeless, and hopefully will become a corpse sooner rather than later. I will spit on his grave!
I Hate Lee G.
-
10-12-21 23:44 #1062Banned Member

Posts: 2302Wrong. I've always been a nerd and I'm not ashamed of it.
Originally Posted by IHateLeeg
[View Original Post]
Wrong. Never been to either place. I couldn't tell you where either place is for a million dollars.I hate rich people who live in Laurelhurst and Magnolia. But Aussie doesn't hate them. That's because people from those rich neighborhoods never degraded Aussie, or made him feel inferior. In fact, Aussie Fury is the type they probably invite over.
Um. Ok.I don't hate Halle berry, but I hate how, every conflict she is involved in, people automatically side with her, and the burden is on her opponent to prove their case. I hate that people don't unconditionally protect me, the way they do Halle Berry.
Wrong. I was a lurker on TRB. I kept a low profile. I knew who Ted and Woodstock were / are but I didn't know them.I hate Tahoe ted, Woodstock, and those trb bullies. But Aussie fury doesn't hate them. The reason? Those guys likely accepted Aussie Fury, probably cliqued with him, and never bullied Aussie Fury. Actually, I wasn't the guy who left TRB because of the unfair moderation, BUT I know that if I ever dared verbally tangle with assholes like Woodstock, he would have chewed me up and spit me out. He would have torn my heart out of my chest, AND showed it to me and stomped on it.
The real differences between you and me:
- I'm not Honestone.
- I don't dwell on high school drama or worry about how a now-corpse mistreated me years ago.
- I don't owe Ling money.
- I don't get banned from every hobby site and then keep firing up alts.
- I don't spend a second of my day thinking about Halle Berry.
- I've never taken a shit on a provider's floor.
- I don't threaten providers.
Are we really going down this road again, Honestone? It inevitably ends with you losing your cool, spamming me with abusive PMs, posting off-topic rants and insults, and adding another banned Honestone alt to the massive pile.
You'd be welcome here if you just acted normal, stopped playing the victim, and just gather and share intel in a mature and polite way. Can we try that instead?
-
10-12-21 19:41 #1061Senior Member

Posts: 269The girls that are making real money on * are hardly doing nothing for it. To get those large dollar monthly subscribers they have to put in a lot of work. Constantly creating new content and replying to messages is what keeps the money rolling in. If they stop, subscribers don't renew their subscription. This is why most girls don't make real money from OF. It just takes too much work and they're too lazy so they quit.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
I'd never subscribe to a local provider's OF as most of the providers around here are too unattractive to waste my money on. I've thought about it for some Thai ladies that are really good looking or the occasional model like Sephora Noori but there's just too much free porn out there to bother with it.
-
10-12-21 14:39 #1060Senior Member

Posts: 1544Only Fans
I did not want to shit on the new "Only Fans" thread, so I will post this here.
If you subscribe to a providers Only Fans, what you are doing is giving her money for doing nothing. If she can get 100-200 guys to pay her $30/ mth for posting some pictures and a few videos she is set and doesn't need your money. So, when you call her and ask for an appointment, she can raise her rates to $1000/ hr or more because she no longer needs your money. You can complain about the "simps" paying ridiculous prices and raising rates for everyone. Subscribing to Only Fans site is doing the exact same thing.












Reply With Quote






