Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1059

    To Aussie Fury

    Here is the difference between Aussie Fury and me:

    I hate varsity football players and jocks, but Aussie doesn't. The reason? Because the varsity athletes and jocks shunned guys like me. Aussie Fury likely was accepted by far, by them.

    I hate rich people who live in Laurelhurst and Magnolia. But Aussie doesn't hate them. That's because people from those rich neighborhoods never degraded Aussie, or made him feel inferior. In fact, Aussie Fury is the type they probably invite over.

    I don't hate Halle berry, but I hate how, every conflict she is involved in, people automatically side with her, and the burden is on her opponent to prove their case. I hate that people don't unconditionally protect me, the way they do Halle Berry.

    I hate Tahoe ted, Woodstock, and those trb bullies. But Aussie fury doesn't hate them. The reason? Those guys likely accepted Aussie Fury, probably cliqued with him, and never bullied Aussie Fury. Actually, I wasn't the guy who left TRB because of the unfair moderation, BUT I know that if I ever dared verbally tangle with assholes like Woodstock, he would have chewed me up and spit me out. He would have torn my heart out of my chest, AND showed it to me and stomped on it.

    I Hate Lee G.

  2. #1058

    I don't hate Sierra Leone

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    Lady Norway Avion is now SierraLeoneVIP.
    I don't hate Sierra Leone. She charged 350 an hour back in 2015, and spent the first 20 minutes doing a dance. Guys want to actually touch her, kiss, BBBJ during that time, not burn 20 minutes watching her dance. Clever way for her to kill time, I'll give her credit for that. She hiked her rates up to 500 after that. I didn't think she would survive, giving mediocre service for 500.

    But, my complaint isn't about her. What happened between her and that guy Roomer on TRB, happened. I just hate how the self-proclaimed forum policemen like Woodstock, who admitted not having seen Sierra yet, just stood up for her, and gamged up on Roomer. Serves Woodstock right, losing his job! I wish he Tahoe Tedded himself! He deserves it, that fucking asshole Woodstock.

    I hate Lee G.

  3. #1057
    Lady Norway Avion is now SierraLeoneVIP.

    Quote Originally Posted by IHateLeeg  [View Original Post]
    There was a tall girl named Lady Norway Avion. There was a guy on TRB named Roomer, who wrote something like she renegged in a date or promise to him. Tahoe Ted wound up banning Lady Norway Avion, and the asshole men of TRB ganged up on Roomer.

    I hate TRB.

    I hate the guys on TRB, who act like the SP never does anything wrong.

    I hate them, I hate them.

  4. #1056
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarNuts  [View Original Post]
    Yep, but then they create another alt and then another and so on and so on.
    Just keep putting them on Ignore, and you won't have to read it. I never figured out why people bother to read, let alone respond to posts of members who always make their blood boil. I think that they are doing it, knowing that they're likely to get a reaction. For example, I think Ashun who posts on the bareback forum, is a fucking asshole shithead, so I put him on Ignore. I got tired of him trying to show up other members all the time, so rather than getting pissed off every time I read his worthless posts, I just put him on Ignore. The Ignore function works very well.

    James Lindsey.

  5. #1055
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Let me guess. That "guy" was you.

    That "guy" was Honestone.

    Dude, you make it too easy. New alt. Same words. Same old unresolved issues with TRB, Ted, etc.

    TRB is gone. Ted is gone. Few others remember or care.

    But just like Pepperidge Farms, Honestone remembers.
    If you were on the unfavorable side of unfair treatment by the asshole moderators of TRB, you would be bitter too, and don't anybody tell me they wouldn't be too.

    If you got hanged up on by the bullies on TRB, you would be bitter too.

    The reason why you, Austrian Fury are not angry at TRB and Tahoe T. and Woodstock, is because you were never mistreated by their moderators, and you were never hanged up on by assholes like Woodstock.

    I don't hate You, Austrian Fury. I only hate that you actually even remotely side with thinkers like Tahoe Ted and Woodstock.

    IHateLeeG.

    #hate.

    #IHate.

    #hatred.

  6. #1054

    Rants raves and stupid shit

    I miss Rants and Raves about women and this hobby. Now this thread is just stupid shit all the time.

  7. #1053
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Is that you, Honestone?
    Privateer on TRB is an Asshole.

    Bellevue B. on TRB is an Asshole.

    I hope Alex of Elliott Bay rots in hell.

    Tahoe T. can rot in hell, that asshole!

  8. #1052
    Quote Originally Posted by IHateLeeg  [View Original Post]
    I hate the assholes on TRB, and am glad that the cops busted them, publicly outed them, and cost them their jobs at places like Microsoft. Serves them right!

    I'm not crying tears for Tahoe Ted's death.

    One thing that pissed me off, is a guy posting that he was leaving TRB, because of the unfair, inconsistent, and biased moderation of the board. You know what the assholes, fucking assholes like Woodstock said to that guy? He told him not to let the door hit him on the way out.
    Let me guess. That "guy" was you.

    That "guy" was Honestone.

    Dude, you make it too easy. New alt. Same words. Same old unresolved issues with TRB, Ted, etc.

    TRB is gone. Ted is gone. Few others remember or care.

    But just like Pepperidge Farms, Honestone remembers.

  9. #1051
    Quote Originally Posted by IHateLeeg  [View Original Post]
    I hate TRB.

    I hate Privateer.

    I hate Alex of Elliott Bay.

    I hate Bellevue Ben.

    I hate Tahoe Ted.

    I hate Woodstock.

    IhateLeeG.
    Is that you, Honestone?

  10. #1050
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesLindsey  [View Original Post]
    Just use the Ignore option. You have the option of ignoring certain members.
    Yep, but then they create another alt and then another and so on and so on.

  11. #1049
    Quote Originally Posted by RottenRobert  [View Original Post]
    Is that the correct Gonzo?
    Yes. As I have been informed.

  12. #1048

    I hate the assholes on TRB

    I hate the assholes on TRB, and am glad that the cops busted them, publicly outed them, and cost them their jobs at places like Microsoft. Serves them right!

    I'm not crying tears for Tahoe Ted's death.

    One thing that pissed me off, is a guy posting that he was leaving TRB, because of the unfair, inconsistent, and biased moderation of the board. You know what the assholes, fucking assholes like Woodstock said to that guy? He told him not to let the door hit him on the way out.

  13. #1047

    Stormi has already been tainted by the lurker simps and white knights

    Quote Originally Posted by Sticknmove  [View Original Post]
    She has a cute, tight, little cat that once I got her purring was so responsive and wet. Great CIP finish. Absolutely a great bargain and great results.
    She is no longer a bargain. She wanted 300 for BBFSCIP today for 45 min. She also said she wants to kill who started mentioning that she includes BBFSCIP in her listed rates without an upcharge because she's been getting nonstop calls and texts from pathetic lurking simps and white knights here who keep pestering her for it, obviously telling her, "Well Sticknmove got to creampie you for base prices, why should I have to pay an upcharge!? Durrrrh. ".

    Congrats, you dumbass incel lurkers. This is why we can't have nice things. Stormi is now upcharging by default instead of doing a YMMV BBFSCIP with only those she likes.

    Sticknmove, thank you for posting about her (I would've never known she even existed otherwise), but damn I wish you would've shared her info only with vetted Senior Members.

    Check your inbox BTW; just sent you a treat.

  14. #1046

    Lady Norway Avion

    There was a tall girl named Lady Norway Avion. There was a guy on TRB named Roomer, who wrote something like she renegged in a date or promise to him. Tahoe Ted wound up banning Lady Norway Avion, and the asshole men of TRB ganged up on Roomer.

    I hate TRB.

    I hate the guys on TRB, who act like the SP never does anything wrong.

    I hate them, I hate them.

  15. #1045

    Just use the Ignore option

    Quote Originally Posted by LeeGroinman  [View Original Post]
    Nobody fucking cares! Enough your useless drivel!!
    Just use the Ignore option. You have the option of ignoring certain members.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape