Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 671 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 171 571 621 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 721 771 1171 ... LastLast
Results 10,051 to 10,065 of 25017
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14967
    Quote Originally Posted by VicksBurg70  [View Original Post]
    I have known her for 10 years. She never required any money up front in all that that time. Have not seen her recently but I know she has had a history of personal problems. Has fallen under the influence of pimps a number of times. Not sure that is the case now. Performance wise she has always been excellent but her attitude can sometimes get in the way. All services she provides are with condoms. No exceptions. My last contact with her she was heavily involved in promoting her Only Fans account.
    I've been seeing her off and on about 6 yrs I'd say. Initially she could be had for $80-160, never ever spent more than that with her. Last few times I reached out she said it's $250 hh all included. She's a cool girl once you get past her phone attitude. She can take a pounding & the head is pretty good. It's just not worth $250 IMHO.

  2. #14966
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I just don't understand how any guy can trust a girl they don't know. Just like girls that requires screening. It should go both way. If I give you my name and work info. You should do the same so I know I'm not dealing with a psychopath.
    I only consider screening or deposits with high end providers that have a ton of reviews and a history and usually when I am traveling out of this area. I would never jump through any hoops for the average provider posting on STGs.

    Talking to a few providers recently, it seems they are experiencing a higher rate of younger guys texting and wasting time, never planning to meet or bailing at the last minute. Some are starting to ask for a deposit just to weed them out or also send them to the wrong close by address (like Marcella and Priscilla started doing) to prove they are serious in meeting.

    The only way to combat all this BS is to keep providing and sharing info so the number of people that fall for the deposit and screening scams makes it not worth for them to keep doing. Unfortunately I think for every monger that is on a forum like this sharing intel, there are 20 walking around thinking with their dicks.

  3. #14965

    Alishia

    Definitely aims to please.

    Can not put up a new post right now but here is a link to old ad.

    Does not do deposits not a thief.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/lets-play/13813696

  4. #14964

    Never

    I sent deposit to a provider with multiple pages of reviews on another site only to get burned. Never send deposit. Never.

  5. #14963
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBob  [View Original Post]
    It's hard for me to believe that so many guys are falling for it. But if they are, it's not going to take too many times getting ripped off for them to catch on and stop sending them. At least I hope it won't.
    I just don't understand how any guy can trust a girl they don't know. Just like girls that requires screening. It should go both way. If I give you my name and work info. You should do the same so I know I'm not dealing with a psychopath.

  6. #14962
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Every girl is going to ask foe deposit just to rip us off. It's working or else girl like Jenna or Nicole aka Nikki or devil with the angel eyes wouldn't be doing it either.
    It's hard for me to believe that so many guys are falling for it. But if they are, it's not going to take too many times getting ripped off for them to catch on and stop sending them. At least I hope it won't.

  7. #14961

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Every girl is going to ask foe deposit just to rip us off. It's working or else girl like Jenna or Nicole aka Nikki or devil with the angel eyes wouldn't be doing it either.
    I have known her for 10 years. She never required any money up front in all that that time. Have not seen her recently but I know she has had a history of personal problems. Has fallen under the influence of pimps a number of times. Not sure that is the case now. Performance wise she has always been excellent but her attitude can sometimes get in the way. All services she provides are with condoms. No exceptions. My last contact with her she was heavily involved in promoting her Only Fans account.

  8. #14960
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    While not in her ad she's requesting 100 deposits "for her safety" and "to make sure I'm not wasting my time" for incalls.

    Sucks because she always looked great but when a provider suddenly wants advances that's a bad sign.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...p/140898070447
    Every girl is going to ask foe deposit just to rip us off. It's working or else girl like Jenna or Nicole aka Nikki or devil with the angel eyes wouldn't be doing it either.

  9. #14959

    Jenna / yourdaddysidol

    While not in her ad she's requesting 100 deposits "for her safety" and "to make sure I'm not wasting my time" for incalls.

    Sucks because she always looked great but when a provider suddenly wants advances that's a bad sign.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...p/140898070447

  10. #14958

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by ConnManCt29  [View Original Post]
    How was her attitude / performance?
    She was happy to see me, decent CBJ, no DFK, no rushing. The mattress was on the floor, and no other furniture in that room, but the rest of the apartment was neat and clean. No signs of demons.

  11. #14957
    Quote Originally Posted by ClayMcCoy  [View Original Post]
    She's not new. She was reviewed recently on here.
    She's great. A regular girl. No sign of drug use. When I seen her she was living with her grandma and only did car dates. We went for nice high ride. I had a joint rolled. That was during the lockdown when everyone was afraid to leave their house.

  12. #14956
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyToLear  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on this bbw in Woonsocket? Reached out but no reply yet. Will toftt if she's new. Thanks.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/941591115936
    She's not new. She was reviewed recently on here.

  13. #14955

    Goth Goddess bbw in Woonsocket

    Anyone have any intel on this bbw in Woonsocket? Reached out but no reply yet. Will toftt if she's new. Thanks.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/941591115936

  14. #14954
    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about a year ago. Nice clean apartment, 150 HH, all services covered, DATY and backdoor play, but no Greek. A few Covid Lbs extra.
    How was her attitude / performance?

  15. #14953

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by RhodyBulldog  [View Original Post]
    Interested in meeting this one. Saw a few reports, but not sure the cost. Any intel?

    https://tryst.link/escort/vanessa6643
    I saw her about a year ago. Nice clean apartment, 150 HH, all services covered, DATY and backdoor play, but no Greek. A few Covid Lbs extra.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape