Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 672 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 172 572 622 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 722 772 1172 ... LastLast
Results 10,066 to 10,080 of 25020
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14955

    Goth Goddess bbw in Woonsocket

    Anyone have any intel on this bbw in Woonsocket? Reached out but no reply yet. Will toftt if she's new. Thanks.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/941591115936

  2. #14954
    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about a year ago. Nice clean apartment, 150 HH, all services covered, DATY and backdoor play, but no Greek. A few Covid Lbs extra.
    How was her attitude / performance?

  3. #14953

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by RhodyBulldog  [View Original Post]
    Interested in meeting this one. Saw a few reports, but not sure the cost. Any intel?

    https://tryst.link/escort/vanessa6643
    I saw her about a year ago. Nice clean apartment, 150 HH, all services covered, DATY and backdoor play, but no Greek. A few Covid Lbs extra.

  4. #14952

    Which club

    Quote Originally Posted by Trev6272  [View Original Post]
    Someone posted a while back that it could be Allure, the chubby one with big tits, not the Asian one, from Cheaters. If it's her, I saw her at Cheaters a few times and enjoyed my time. Haven't contacted this ad though, so who knows.
    I don't know where she worked at in the past, but she's currently at Wonderland.

  5. #14951

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by RhodyBulldog  [View Original Post]
    Interested in meeting this one. Saw a few reports, but not sure the cost. Any intel?

    https://tryst.link/escort/vanessa6643
    When I first starting seeing her she was quoting 150/ hh. Recently I went back and brought the 150 and she told me it was actually 180 now. She said she'd let me keep doing the 150 as long as I reminded her. But last time I texted her and asked if the 150 was okay and she said "yeah that's the qv" LOL. I don't really care because I never lasted a whole hh behind that ass, but yeah it's not exactly the best bang for your buck. That being said, she's really sexy and again, the ass is a sight to behold in doggy. I've seen her a bunch of times because she's attractive and gets me off easily.

  6. #14950

    Vanessa from Zebra

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyO  [View Original Post]
    The club is the former Wild Zebra but I don't recognize her.
    Someone posted a while back that it could be Allure, the chubby one with big tits, not the Asian one, from Cheaters. If it's her, I saw her at Cheaters a few times and enjoyed my time. Haven't contacted this ad though, so who knows.

  7. #14949
    Quote Originally Posted by JWilson317BP  [View Original Post]
    Dude. Just let it go. You answered your own question. Be smart and be safe.
    Just adding the info as a heads-up for others on this board. That's all.

  8. #14948
    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    1. The apartment.

    2. I always go covered with a provider until I get to know them better but based on what she was saying bb wasnt completely off the table.

    3. Same with dfk. Esp with covid being a thing.
    Thank you, ConGorilla!

    Has anybody else tried her though, who had tried to get into the cunnt raw, and who had tried for DFK?

    These threads can get confusing, though, so here's the link again, to the one we are discussing.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...f/843040558511

  9. #14947
    Quote Originally Posted by Brainstorm  [View Original Post]
    I understand about not sending deposits in advance. I am sharing the intel I have gathered so far about this provider to see if anyone else had information I didn't. I have not seen her mentioned before & no posts came up by searching her name in posts in any of the forums. This provider also has 2 different phone numbers with 2 different area codes, 801 and 435. I have tried Google searches & all I have uncovered are other ads.
    My point, with the info you gathered and the obvious signs of scam, what more do you need? You cannot wish or will that girl to be real.

  10. #14946
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by Brainstorm  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing her ad but I was more interested in figuring out what local club those photos were shot in. Have you tried looking her up on the oThER website?
    The club is the former Wild Zebra but I don't recognize her.

  11. #14945
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodyBulldog  [View Original Post]
    Interested in meeting this one. Saw a few reports, but not sure the cost. Any intel?

    https://tryst.link/escort/vanessa6643
    Reviewed her a while back.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...441&viewfull=1#post4661441.

  12. #14944
    Quote Originally Posted by Brainstorm  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing her ad but I was more interested in figuring out what local club those photos were shot in. Have you tried looking her up on the oThER website?
    I called her, we talked on the phone told me to text her for location. When I texted her ignorant ass didn't respond.

  13. #14943

    Flags!

    Quote Originally Posted by Brainstorm  [View Original Post]
    Quoting my own post to add the 3 different phone numbers I found for this provider on XEscortHub:.
    Dude. Just let it go. You answered your own question. Be smart and be safe.

  14. #14942
    Quote Originally Posted by Brainstorm  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing her ad but I was more interested in figuring out what local club those photos were shot in. Have you tried looking her up on the oThER website?
    The club is WZ / Cheaters, I remember the layout from a few visits a couple of years ago. I have seen her ads on a few sites, but I haven't found pricing anywhere. I see that she prefers calls over texts, so I may have to breakdown and make the call.

  15. #14941
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodyBulldog  [View Original Post]
    Interested in meeting this one. Saw a few reports, but not sure the cost. Any intel?

    https://tryst.link/escort/vanessa6643
    I keep seeing her ad but I was more interested in figuring out what local club those photos were shot in. Have you tried looking her up on the oThER website?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape