Thread: BB'ing in the IE
+
Add Report
Results 691 to 705 of 868
-
08-12-21 10:49 #178Senior Member

Posts: 36Jenna B. Or Karma
Has anyone seen any one of these two ladies?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mpire/65609022#.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mpire/65603103
-
07-13-21 02:34 #177Regular Member

Posts: 23She is not Ayokie.
I did a search on that name and number. It pulled up several ads with pics of about 3 different women. None of them the original girl in the original ad. It looks like providers sharing the same name and phone number, but the original cute chick with the name on her titty is not in any of the photos.
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-21 13:16 #176Senior Member

Posts: 1223Ayokie
Pancake tits LMAO. I guess she lost a ton of weight after cloning, unfortunately the boobs deflated in the process as well. I still enjoy sucking and squeezing the heck out of them while barebacking her tight wet pussy. One of the rare ebony gems in the IE.
Originally Posted by JohnRichard
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-21 12:30 #175Senior Member

Posts: 183Looks beautiful
Does she has the pancake tits? The pics you posted she looks v pretty.
Originally Posted by Jekuesco
[View Original Post]
Link is no longer active. Was there any other contact info for her.
-
06-24-21 09:33 #174Senior Member

Posts: 36I've seen her a couple times, but is a little of a hit and miss. She's been really fun and just ok depending on her mood, but no CIM. She does have great head skills though.
Originally Posted by Omniscient
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-21 23:58 #173Regular Member

Posts: 5Any intel?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mpire/63675404
See her ad often.
Anyone tried cim?
-
06-13-21 02:26 #172Regular Member

Posts: 1Anyone willing to TOFTT on this?
I know the photos aren't real, but looks like they do provide BBFS for 180 hhr 200 hr. The Agency have reviews on TER and Erotic Monkey.
https://adultsearch.com/california/c...scorts/1569501
-
06-11-21 12:33 #171Senior Member

Posts: 1657I had her contact number. She still around I'd like to see those big melons again.
Originally Posted by Jw112
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-21 12:07 #170Senior Member

Posts: 44Brooke in IE Riverside / Temecula
Anyone tried Brooke from Riverside / Temecula area?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/62781272/
-
05-10-21 12:14 #169Senior Member

Posts: 258Thank you.
Originally Posted by BillD.Cat
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-21 11:12 #168Senior Member

Posts: 229If you click on an older link on Escortalligator and you get a page with ads of other providers, it means that the link is no longer working. The escort may have taken a break from advertising or is running a different ad.
Originally Posted by AZHopeful
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-21 16:25 #167Senior Member

Posts: 258Question
My thanks to those that start BB threads. It is so hard to find providers and certainly seems the BB providers in the IE are not as GPS as the non-BB providers in OC. My question is regarding escort alligator / listcrawler. If I click on a link from a post that is 2 or 3 months old I get a home page with multiple providers. From the link, is it possible to determine which provider the post is referring to?
-
03-10-21 05:06 #166Regular Member

Posts: 21
Originally Posted by Jekuesco
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Jekuesco
[View Original Post]
Turns out she wasn't a flake, she was actually the real deal. I actually got cold feet and decided to not go see her. I had a couple of bad meetings with uncharted girls in January, so I was being cautious and conservative at that point.
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
The messed up part is my man Jedi69 pulled a Jedi Mind Trick on ya boy. He agrees with me on his post that from his experience she was not the real deal, but then does a run around to contact the same chick and gets multiple pussy creaming sessions with her. The least dude could do is send me a PM to inform me about actually getting a date with this chick. He saw the girl like a few days after I contacted her, so it wasn't like he forgot about who originally posted about her. Not even a courtesy PM for an update / heads up. Man o' man you mongers are ruthless when it comes to hoarding the good pussy sources. . like I always am saying I got a lot to learn about this game.
-
02-14-21 00:38 #165Senior Member

Posts: 71It's been months, probably summer since I last talked to her. True lady in streets, extra freek in the the sheets, but a different breed from most of these ladies. I probably could track her down but I will leave it be. I tried asking admin to remove some messages, but I got refused, because it was causing her some drama and burn out.
Originally Posted by HammerSmash
[View Original Post]
She might be on break, got enough regulars, a sugar daddy, or someone smart put a ring on that one because she would treat that guy like king.
If you got a taste, CHEERS.
-
02-12-21 13:45 #164Senior Member

Posts: 78Ghost
Dude, she is one of my favs, iv tried all three of her numbers but they belong to someone else now. She's lost.
Originally Posted by FrostedButts
[View Original Post]
-Hammersmash.











Reply With Quote





