Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: BB'ing in the IE

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 58 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 868
This blog is moderated by MixedGuy26
  1. #193

    Need BBW BBFS

    Does anybody have any info on any bbws who are offering BBFS in the Inland Empire areas?

  2. #192

    Karma

    I have seen Karma a few times. Looks like pics but uses filters to make pics better. Older lady late 40's /50's. I saw for 3 hole fun!

  3. #191

    Yup

    Might be busy here and there for personal reasons but she should be available more often than not.

    Quote Originally Posted by DreyWalt  [View Original Post]
    Is she still active?

  4. #190

    Active

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedaBBBJCIM  [View Original Post]
    Really sweet older MILF but not a bbw but more of a ssbbw with some physical health issues which is not really my type the ssbbw part as I prefer fit bbw however good services as promised below and cool when she gets along with you. I recommend her if your into the below and what I said. I will try to keep seeing her when I can but still looking for more my type. I appreciate heather and the review below. She s not in the lake e area at the moment.
    Is she still active?

  5. #189
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    Where do you find numbers on Babylon pages?
    Had no idea! Thanks!

  6. #188
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    Where do you find numbers on Babylon pages?
    See last 10 numbers in the URL. 951.

  7. #187
    Quote Originally Posted by BBCpLower  [View Original Post]
    Pounded this cutie BBJ, BBFS + CIP. Total damage 150.

    She's surprisingly very polite, even apologized because I couldn't see her right away.

    I wouldn't hesitate next time she's down in the IE. Currently in Vegas.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...974/9512089282
    Where do you find numbers on Babylon pages?

  8. #186

    Arianna BBBJ +

    Pounded this cutie BBJ, BBFS + CIP. Total damage 150.

    She's surprisingly very polite, even apologized because I couldn't see her right away.

    I wouldn't hesitate next time she's down in the IE. Currently in Vegas.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...974/9512089282
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210926-121121_DuckDuckGo.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210926-121159_DuckDuckGo.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210926-121216_DuckDuckGo.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210926-121144_DuckDuckGo.jpg‎  

  9. #185

    Annie in Colton

    Yesterday last morning, I stopped by and visited Annie for a massage. She is a little older, showing a lot more wrinkles and saggie tits, but she provideded the usual BBFS-cip. Total damage was 140 (40+100), but I was feeling generous.

  10. #184

    Heather visit

    Really sweet older MILF but not a bbw but more of a ssbbw with some physical health issues which is not really my type the ssbbw part as I prefer fit bbw however good services as promised below and cool when she gets along with you. I recommend her if your into the below and what I said. I will try to keep seeing her when I can but still looking for more my type. I appreciate heather and the review below. She s not in the lake e area at the moment.

    Quote Originally Posted by SsbbwLover6568  [View Original Post]
    Heather- white BBW in her late 40's. She allows data and loves it and she squirter big time. She does BBBJ, BBFS and BBFS greek. She has a huge ass and big set of tits. She will let you creampie her pussy and ass and swallows all your cum. Best buttfucker ever. She is a red head and is out of the Lake Elsinore area.

    https://inlandempire.sugarnights.com...r-951-374-9343

    If anyone else has a BBW they see often who does BBFS hit me up.

  11. #183

    BBW all BBFS white in her 40's.

    Heather- white BBW in her late 40's. She allows data and loves it and she squirter big time. She does BBBJ, BBFS and BBFS greek. She has a huge ass and big set of tits. She will let you creampie her pussy and ass and swallows all your cum. Best buttfucker ever. She is a red head and is out of the Lake Elsinore area.

    https://inlandempire.sugarnights.com...r-951-374-9343

    If anyone else has a BBW they see often who does BBFS hit me up.

  12. #182

    1 out of 15.

    14 out of the 15 pics is of a light-skinned chick and 1 out if the 15 is of a dark-skinned chick. I'm curious about this advertisement.

  13. #181

  14. #180
    Quote Originally Posted by Jekuesco2  [View Original Post]
    I did a search on that name and number. It pulled up several ads with pics of about 3 different women. None of them the original girl in the original ad. It looks like providers sharing the same name and phone number, but the original cute chick with the name on her titty is not in any of the photos.
    Number what number all I seen was a 909. If I did see a full number I'd give a call.

  15. #179

    Yeah I ve known both.

    Jenna b is worth it and fun and cool when sober and not tried etc. Sadly her prices went up and time and effort has sometimes gone down but at times can be up. I don't know if that's for her or because of someone else but she can treat you well when she wants too. Recently she stopped seeing me so I don't know if it's still good or bad or inbetween as it was more going to down but I really hope she and it all gets better again.


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape