Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,851 to 17,865 of 41288
-
10-11-21 08:51 #23438Senior Member

Posts: 250Demi terrible service
Has a dream with this one this morning for a hh. The damage was 100 sonic rings. Me being stupid, I gave the donation upfront. Pictures are photoshop and she's much skinnier in person. The dream started with a BBBJ with alot of teeth. 2 minutes into the BJ, she's rushing me. We go to k9 and she starts complaining and can't take dick. This visit was a waste of a 100 mario coins. I usually make the mistake of paying upfront. How do you mongers who pay after the visit do it? What usually are the girls reactions? Because as a monger and a man, you're in a bad spot. The provider can cause a scene and tell the hotel staff any lie she want to. I try to avoid confrontation with providers. Plus your finger prints are all over the room and door handle. I need some tips on how to be direct and stern with these heffas, without the hopes of them causing a scene.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...g/876850850652
-
10-11-21 06:18 #23437Senior Member

Posts: 45Alexa Latina
Have been non existent to this world for a little while now while taking a hiatus. But I decided to reach out to Alexa the Columbian for something quick and honestly it was ok not bad for a pinch and the coin was ok at under a bill. A reset would help this out sooo much IMO.
-
10-11-21 06:09 #23436Regular Member

Posts: 1Red -754XXXX993 extorting my friend for cash
Red is anyone familiar with her? She is extorting a buddy of mine. He went to see her and she came to the door he got a bad vibe and left. She got a picture that has his work information and now is extorting him for cash. She currently has received 800+ for a simple misunderstanding. Any recommendations on how to make her leave the guy alone?
Link:https://callescort.org/754-348-0993.
-
10-10-21 23:03 #23435Senior Member

Posts: 172Exactly
Same shit that crazy Cameron does. Teases and makes you think you could get her and her gf but that's never really on the table. I'd never bother with a lesbian anyways. Most of these chicks take so much dick that they hate it. Let alone a lesbian who doesn't want it no matter what. If I'm going to pay for pu $$why, it's going to be with someone who makes it enjoyable. Not someone looking to make it end as soon as possible.
Originally Posted by PipiLong
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-21 22:08 #23434Regular Member

Posts: 20Mediocre at beat
Had a visit with her the other day. Pretty disappointed when I got to the room. Definitely not what I expected but stayed anyways. Bruises on her legs, CBJ that wasn't special and body was hidden by her outfit (probably because of a big gut). Her ass was nice and that's about it. Pounded it for a while then blew in the hat. Ass did bounce and she did let me smack it as I gripped and slammed into her. A one time wonder if that.
Originally Posted by CoolKid99
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-21 21:42 #23433Senior Member

Posts: 207Lesbian
Thats not marketing its how they run their scam, if you want the more attractive one you have to pay for both of them. Thats 500 they can scam you out of and they will ask for a $100 deposit which is basically easy money for them.
Originally Posted by StarsTunna
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-21 18:07 #23432Senior Member

Posts: 185I noticed these lesbian posters keep having the boyish one post, when the feminine is always more attractive. Very weird marketing here. But she also keeps saying her roommates are nosey, just seems like a waste of time, and only replies late at night despite like I said apparently always struggling with rent, but post her dog a bunch on snapchat.
Originally Posted by NobodyWhat
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-21 16:18 #23431Regular Member

Posts: 17Kim yes she used to have rainbow hair
Pros.
No weird smell.
Decent kittyFeel.
Ass looks ok in k9.
Decent blowjob.
420 friendly.
Cons.
Didn't even brush her hair.
Stomach complex is real she didn't fully disrobe.
But you probably don't want her to anyway. Based on how it felt.
Ultimately I will not go back. Good luck stay safe out there.
-
10-10-21 16:13 #23430Senior Member

Posts: 69They are candy user and have a history of scamming and robbing if left unattended. Search Kayla B for more posts. Agreed to $$$ no Greek for both and told me to meet them at Greenland Chase when they were doing incall but I ghosted them LOL was 3 am. Looked like a nice neighborhood. The conscientious is to pass on Kayla waste of money and you get your $$ worth with the other.
Originally Posted by StarsTunna
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-21 12:07 #23429Senior Member

Posts: 250Yes Madison is back.
The weight gain look good on her too. I tried to set up a dream with her, I had to pass, because she's too pricey. Madison wanted 200 mario coins for a hh visit.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-21 09:13 #23428Regular Member

Posts: 18She was a big time waster even when she says she wants to meet. I quit bothering; so much wasted time and never even saw her in person. I have better things to day with my day than having her say 'come see me' then not send another message for 3 hours.
Originally Posted by HilliardSucks
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-21 08:23 #23427Senior Member

Posts: 185Asking again
Has anyone seen this one, or gotten just her girlfriend? And did you knock down her ridiculous rate?
She even says that she's tired of games but when you message her she ghosts you, I think a lot of these girls are still in pandemic mode but these rates won't stand and they're getting upset now. Says only outcall but if you're not on the southside she won't go, and naturally she's continuously short on rent but won't lower rates. Crazy.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/800788542612
-
10-10-21 08:06 #23426Senior Member

Posts: 185About this one
Typical story of going downhill. Used to stick with sugar sites but the rate is steadily declining and she's finding what the real rates are on stg. Since she's posting now things aren't looking good for her. I'm sure YMMV depending on how rude or just plain unattractive you may be.
Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-21 07:57 #23425Senior Member

Posts: 28No headache relief
And judging by her ad she doesn't even suck dick.
Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-21 01:06 #23424Senior Member

Posts: 653All that talk I bet she don't even offer GFE. And she is hosting it probably not even in a gated apartment complex. The thing that makes it more sad is dudes out here really paying those prices.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






