Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,836 to 17,850 of 41267
-
10-10-21 21:42 #23432Senior Member

Posts: 207Lesbian
Thats not marketing its how they run their scam, if you want the more attractive one you have to pay for both of them. Thats 500 they can scam you out of and they will ask for a $100 deposit which is basically easy money for them.
Originally Posted by StarsTunna
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-21 18:07 #23431Senior Member

Posts: 185I noticed these lesbian posters keep having the boyish one post, when the feminine is always more attractive. Very weird marketing here. But she also keeps saying her roommates are nosey, just seems like a waste of time, and only replies late at night despite like I said apparently always struggling with rent, but post her dog a bunch on snapchat.
Originally Posted by NobodyWhat
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-21 16:18 #23430Regular Member

Posts: 17Kim yes she used to have rainbow hair
Pros.
No weird smell.
Decent kittyFeel.
Ass looks ok in k9.
Decent blowjob.
420 friendly.
Cons.
Didn't even brush her hair.
Stomach complex is real she didn't fully disrobe.
But you probably don't want her to anyway. Based on how it felt.
Ultimately I will not go back. Good luck stay safe out there.
-
10-10-21 16:13 #23429Senior Member

Posts: 69They are candy user and have a history of scamming and robbing if left unattended. Search Kayla B for more posts. Agreed to $$$ no Greek for both and told me to meet them at Greenland Chase when they were doing incall but I ghosted them LOL was 3 am. Looked like a nice neighborhood. The conscientious is to pass on Kayla waste of money and you get your $$ worth with the other.
Originally Posted by StarsTunna
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-21 12:07 #23428Senior Member

Posts: 250Yes Madison is back.
The weight gain look good on her too. I tried to set up a dream with her, I had to pass, because she's too pricey. Madison wanted 200 mario coins for a hh visit.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-21 09:13 #23427Regular Member

Posts: 18She was a big time waster even when she says she wants to meet. I quit bothering; so much wasted time and never even saw her in person. I have better things to day with my day than having her say 'come see me' then not send another message for 3 hours.
Originally Posted by HilliardSucks
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-21 08:23 #23426Senior Member

Posts: 185Asking again
Has anyone seen this one, or gotten just her girlfriend? And did you knock down her ridiculous rate?
She even says that she's tired of games but when you message her she ghosts you, I think a lot of these girls are still in pandemic mode but these rates won't stand and they're getting upset now. Says only outcall but if you're not on the southside she won't go, and naturally she's continuously short on rent but won't lower rates. Crazy.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/800788542612
-
10-10-21 08:06 #23425Senior Member

Posts: 185About this one
Typical story of going downhill. Used to stick with sugar sites but the rate is steadily declining and she's finding what the real rates are on stg. Since she's posting now things aren't looking good for her. I'm sure YMMV depending on how rude or just plain unattractive you may be.
Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-21 07:57 #23424Senior Member

Posts: 28No headache relief
And judging by her ad she doesn't even suck dick.
Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-21 01:06 #23423Senior Member

Posts: 653All that talk I bet she don't even offer GFE. And she is hosting it probably not even in a gated apartment complex. The thing that makes it more sad is dudes out here really paying those prices.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-21 00:30 #23422Senior Member

Posts: 123Tried to last week and she double booked me or just blew me off.
Originally Posted by ArchyRozay
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-21 21:25 #23421Senior Member

Posts: 28Bonnie
I texted, early in morning like Harley, I have tried but nothing back since.
Originally Posted by Tcxmo74
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-21 20:12 #23420Regular Member

Posts: 7Jojo for the asking
-
10-09-21 14:42 #23419Senior Member

Posts: 867She wants 150 qv and a selfie!
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-21 12:35 #23418Senior Member

Posts: 38Ronnie is at the town center
I got this sweet little bird a hotel at the town center in Jax. She's been reviewed on here many times so you boys should already know what she looks like but if you don't then here's a link and some pics. Body is 10/10 in terms of looks as far as STG goes. Ad says she's 19 but she's actually 18 if any of you mongers care.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/705193702700
Her number is 904xxxx211.
Sorry if this reads like a selfie but it most certainly is not LOL.
Stay safe and happy mongering!








Reply With Quote





