Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,866 to 17,880 of 41274
-
10-08-21 20:59 #23409Senior Member

Posts: 1170About this girl Bonnie
I agree with you. She is very difficult to get a hold of. She might be another JoJo. When I contacted her, many times, she won't respond, but if she did, she made as if she was available now but then ghost. Anyway, what can you do. Perhaps, she's a high volume kind of gal and finds difficulty keeping appts together.
Originally Posted by Tcxmo74
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-21 17:25 #23408Senior Member

Posts: 137Way over priced, go see Redd for half the price with a similar body.
Originally Posted by FilthyFcker
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-21 17:14 #23407Senior Member

Posts: 909Coco
Coco.
Originally Posted by DonkCament
[View Original Post]
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...o/750492178298
Haven't seen her post in a while though. I will assume.
You familiar with ebony providers. Don't assume anything ask up front if you expect something. Don't low ball her if you want an good exp. She has an attitude some times, but still sexy. Not annoying. She will try to scam you if you let her LOL. So let that be known. She is hard to get in contact with like alot of them.
Unfortunately not to many legit ebony providers that.
Doesn't B. S all the time.
Don't see this one.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/022435766148
Annoying as hell.
-
10-08-21 14:26 #23406Senior Member

Posts: 559FYI some ads auto post.
Just cause her ad just posted doesn't mean a thing. First there is a delay sometimes. The provider can also have multiple adds that auto post every set number of hours or days.
Originally Posted by Tcxmo74
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-21 09:48 #23405Senior Member

Posts: 185Contact
Did you text or call her? I've reached out to her 5-6 times, a couple of them right after she posted her ad. She's never responded.
Originally Posted by Jagsman
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-21 09:42 #23404Senior Member

Posts: 104Scam
I get those also funny as hell to me, I always ask what's my name and what city am I in. The I drop this on them from Liam Neeson with a few edits "I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop bothering me now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-21 07:54 #23403Senior Member

Posts: 522Chloe
Have anyone pulled the trigger on this one?. Can't seem to find any reviews on her. Which is weird because she's been around for awhile.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/711362274007
-
10-08-21 04:56 #23402Senior Member

Posts: 780Midwest Monique comes highly recommended by those members that have seen her, including myself. Not a spinner, but by no means a BBW. She's also a member on this board.
Originally Posted by DonkCament
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/monique-...sonville-62834#erotic.
-
10-07-21 21:35 #23401Regular Member

Posts: 6I'm amending my report. To my surprise, we were actually able to meet up tonight. It went great so all is forgiven. I don't know for sure, but I think the issues I experienced were an aberration and not her norm. Since she made up for the difficulties, I wanted to edit this report.
Originally Posted by FarJoe26
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 20:50 #23400Banned Member

Posts: 739Ebony Provider
Tallahassee monger heading to Duval this weekend. Any decent (no BBWs or SWs) Ebonys out here?
I've already seen Jayda Cakes & Mya.
-
10-07-21 18:27 #23399Senior Member

Posts: 624Bonnie
She was my reg back when she was in G'ville. Fun as Hell. Great attitude and body. Very clean Kitty.
Originally Posted by Jagsman
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 13:14 #23398Senior Member

Posts: 653One of the red flags
If she asks for a deposit you simply don't respond back count that as a red flag sir.
Originally Posted by Jaxmandu
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 12:59 #23397Senior Member

Posts: 867#8
A slight pushback on #8. I can't tell ya how many Greek visits have occurred after several drinks. Some at the bar while we are drinking! Awww, some good memories. Someone order a mudslide?
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 12:35 #23396Senior Member

Posts: 175Recommendations
Visiting your fair city for the next couple of weeks. Any recommendations on a safe, sane spinner type would be greatly appreciated. Can repay the favor if you ever visit Charleston SC. Feel free to PM me.
The info. Thanks.
-
10-07-21 12:15 #23395Regular Member

Posts: 2DFK? This is pretty high on my list.
Originally Posted by BudWhite
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





