Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 5,221 to 5,235 of 11257
-
10-12-21 15:07 #6037Senior Member

Posts: 545Should Practice Operational Security Even if Single!
While the need to practice OpSec may be self-evident when you have an SO in the picture, I would argue that even single guys need to be careful:
Originally Posted by JackMiles
[View Original Post]
- Are you affluent?
- Do you have a job where knowledge of your SA arrangements would cause reputational damage? (law, police, politics, secret clearance.).
- Significant social standing?
- Parents, children or friends who would disapprove or be hurt?
- Church membership?
And even if you don't have any of these factors now, what of 6 months or a few years from now?
-
10-12-21 02:33 #6036Senior Member

Posts: 103Pro Price
I wonder what her normal outcall rates are.
Originally Posted by BigBear818
[View Original Post]
https://www.models-world.com/nevada/jasminelv/
-
10-12-21 02:19 #6035Senior Member

Posts: 206I hope so for her asking price. She's smoking hot though 😍.
Originally Posted by PussyDestroyr
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-21 23:28 #6034Senior Member

Posts: 399I second all that. Aliases, or wrong spellings of my name.
I do 99% car dates always, I got sunshades and window tint all around. Every now and then I'll get a room but I don't bring any girls over my house, ever unless I really trust them. I met a little hustler I posted about in the OC SB board that when she was with me her boyfriend was bugging her because her "location" was not on, just drama like that I don't need. My house is my sanctuary I want to keep mellow and peaceful. But, to each their own. I made an exception once or twice after hanging out with them a few times and knew they didn't have a boyfriend nearby, or checking their location. One I flew in from another city so not to worry about that one. Burners always.
Stay safe.
Originally Posted by JackMiles
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-21 22:58 #6033Senior Member

Posts: 553Bareback an option with her?
Originally Posted by Ginob
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-21 22:07 #6032Regular Member

Posts: 12500 is the correct number
5 is the correct number. She's come down from the 600 she quoted me earlier in the year.
Originally Posted by BigBear818
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-21 19:41 #6031Senior Member

Posts: 206This chick wanted 500 ppm and she ghosted me when I asked for 400.
Originally Posted by Ginob
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-21 11:30 #6030Senior Member

Posts: 71This is good advice, especially if you have a significant other. But single guys are willing to take the risk by bringing them to their place as it saves on having to pay for a room.
Originally Posted by PussyPumper
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-21 20:49 #6029Senior Member

Posts: 39I will second that dead fish experience. It was like she wasn't even there.
Originally Posted by PhillUponThese
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-21 20:29 #6028Regular Member

Posts: 12Alexis near LAX
Has anyone met up with Alexis? We've gone back and forth this year, but she's available for $$ She might be my first mixed girl.
-
10-10-21 20:24 #6027Senior Member

Posts: 545I can never quite get my head about situations like this. This is what happens when guys neglect to practice even the most basic operational security.
Originally Posted by ShowMeHow23
[View Original Post]
I have dated scores of women off of SA, and talked to hundreds. To the best of my knowledge, none:
- Know my real name.
- Know my real telephone no.
- Know my address.
It is crazy to let an SB know any off these pieces of information. If you do, don't be surprised if she tries to use it.
-
10-10-21 20:16 #6026Senior Member

Posts: 545Alternate Ways?
Could you flesh that out, so to speak?
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
- Non cash gifts?
- Making sure she has her share of orgasms?
- Or?
-
10-10-21 19:48 #6025Senior Member

Posts: 160Humm
She definitely talks a good game and her English was damn near flawless when we spoke on the phone-I just decided to pass as she seemed too damn eager to meet up and was willing to drive pretty much anywhere I would tell her. Thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by Ajfff
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-21 11:59 #6024Senior Member

Posts: 62Skip this gal, definitely nice and gorgeous looking like her pics, not crazy expensive, but definitely she's watched more Japanese porn than me as she's almost a limp fish. Real quick time too, all covered.
Nice looks, bad time unless you like someone with very bad English skills that wants to rush you along with very little. This despite discussing it and being firm about it before she got there.
Maybe you'd have a different result, but I'd recommend a pass unless anything changes. Not my biggest fail, but not even worth 2.
I'd put a few more of my fails / wins down, but blocked most of mine or they blocked me.
Originally Posted by FirstClass1
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-21 13:56 #6023Senior Member

Posts: 414Chances are he communicated with his personal phone number rather than a burner. Or they may have done a FC meet at his place. Phone numbers can be plugged into people search engines and all sorts of compromising info can be looked up. Guys, always use a burner phone number, especially if you've never met a girl or have barely begun to meet. Never use your personal home for FC dates unless you really know and trust the girl, that is unless you want Tyrone and Jamal to case your property.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
ShowMeHow, tell that she was in the wrong, if she knew it was her time of the month, she had an obligation to let you know so you can postpone the date. She obviously knew you were meeting at a hotel, and to spring that on you then and there shows a complete lack of respect for you and your time. If she wants to get paid for conversation, she can go work at a call center.
If she tries to blackmail or extort you, remind her its a felony crime to do so, and you can press charges.













Reply With Quote





