Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 350 of 751 FirstFirst ... 250 300 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 400 450 ... LastLast
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 11258
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #6023
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    How does she know where you live and who you are?
    Chances are he communicated with his personal phone number rather than a burner. Or they may have done a FC meet at his place. Phone numbers can be plugged into people search engines and all sorts of compromising info can be looked up. Guys, always use a burner phone number, especially if you've never met a girl or have barely begun to meet. Never use your personal home for FC dates unless you really know and trust the girl, that is unless you want Tyrone and Jamal to case your property.

    ShowMeHow, tell that she was in the wrong, if she knew it was her time of the month, she had an obligation to let you know so you can postpone the date. She obviously knew you were meeting at a hotel, and to spring that on you then and there shows a complete lack of respect for you and your time. If she wants to get paid for conversation, she can go work at a call center.

    If she tries to blackmail or extort you, remind her its a felony crime to do so, and you can press charges.

  2. #6022
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Had her for a $ when she was a newbie. Here is her new profile. Most likely wants $$ now. Killer body.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...1-24019a95cd16
    Talked to her and she's willing to meet up but wants half of the money upfront, told her not going to happen and left it at that.

  3. #6021
    Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeHow23  [View Original Post]
    Anyone on here have a sb try to blackmail / extort you for money? What did you do?

    On / off again SB met up last night, shows up saying it's her time of the month, and thought all we were going to do was talk and she expected me to pay for 20 mins of nothing? Hotel wasted, and she expected me to pay. Now I get a text saying she's near my house and walks to talk after telling me off? WTH?
    Yes. I informed her that it was both a state and federal felony and that I had the email / text receipts to prove it. And dates her to follow thru.

  4. #6020
    Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeHow23  [View Original Post]
    Anyone on here have a sb try to blackmail / extort you for money? What did you do?

    On / off again SB met up last night, shows up saying it's her time of the month, and thought all we were going to do was talk and she expected me to pay for 20 mins of nothing? Hotel wasted, and she expected me to pay. Now I get a text saying she's near my house and walks to talk after telling me off? WTH?
    How does she know where you live and who you are?

  5. #6019

    Blackmail?

    Anyone on here have a sb try to blackmail / extort you for money? What did you do?

    On / off again SB met up last night, shows up saying it's her time of the month, and thought all we were going to do was talk and she expected me to pay for 20 mins of nothing? Hotel wasted, and she expected me to pay. Now I get a text saying she's near my house and walks to talk after telling me off? WTH?

  6. #6018
    Had her for a $ when she was a newbie. Here is her new profile. Most likely wants $$ now. Killer body.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...1-24019a95cd16

  7. #6017
    Went to do an M&G tonite and it turned out she was only a half a mile away. So I took her to my place and talked for maybe an hour. Just talked. A little awkward as she wasn't really that interesting. But that killer varsity H.S. athlete body is still worth the effort. Maybe tomorrow I will get a taste of it. She's 21 now, but still in good shape. Slowly getting back in the game. Very slowly. Gotta have patience to get the right one.

    She said she was looking for a fuck & oral buddy when she wasn't fucking with her GF. I told her that sounds like almost every girl I date. A light skinned mix girl. Likes to hang out and watch netflix type in between rounds. Basically an NP. Hasn't fucked for money yet, but got paid a couple times to hang out with the desperate, so she says, but it was pretty believable. She is a newbie for sure. After the 300+ girls I have met on seeking I think I am pretty sure of any girls status.

    I have turned down a few (actually more than a few in the 6+ weeks I have been back), but I am back to looking for newbies and NP's to the best of my ability for the time being.

  8. #6016
    Quote Originally Posted by RRyder  [View Original Post]
    I agree with less is more. These girls get tons of messages and don't have time or patience to read through an entire paragraph. Get their attention with a quick messages then it's up to your profile and game to keep it.
    One of the best girls I ever had never read my messages prior to meeting me. By the time she realized I was paying a $ a date it was too late. She was hooked. In dating her for 2 years I could see she averaged maybe 4 bills a date. She told me if she had seen that I only paid $ she would have never agreed to the initial M&G.

  9. #6015
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    But you already told us your limit is $100! You must realign their view of "generous. " I'm impressed!
    The secret sauce is to be generous in alternate ways. Not everyone has the time or energy for that. But I do.

  10. #6014
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    But you already told us your limit is $100! You must realign their view of "generous. " I'm impressed!
    I agree with less is more. These girls get tons of messages and don't have time or patience to read through an entire paragraph. Get their attention with a quick messages then it's up to your profile and game to keep it.

  11. #6013

    Generous?

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Adventurous, generous Daddy seeking fun times and more... if it goes that way.

    You could say a lot more. But sometimes less is more.
    But you already told us your limit is $100! You must realign their view of "generous. " I'm impressed!

  12. #6012
    Quote Originally Posted by VisitingGent  [View Original Post]
    Would anyone be willing to help me with my opening statement? I've messaged a ton of girls with little success, which is obviously expected. That said, I'm new to the world and just want to increase my chances with some of the wisdom of this crew so that I can get a few more replies. Appreciate why'all!
    Adventurous, generous Daddy seeking fun times and more... if it goes that way.

    You could say a lot more. But sometimes less is more.

  13. #6011
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter3  [View Original Post]
    That is a good question. You old hands at the seeking game, what do you use for a pic? I can't post a real pic, because I can't chance having the SO stumble across it or one of her friends tell her about it. Particularly since I am only seeking women less than half my age.
    I took the high road and got divorced. Don't regret a second of it.

  14. #6010

    Pic

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyDestroyr  [View Original Post]
    Let's your headshot too. That could be the problem.
    That is a good question. You old hands at the seeking game, what do you use for a pic? I can't post a real pic, because I can't chance having the SO stumble across it or one of her friends tell her about it. Particularly since I am only seeking women less than half my age.

  15. #6009
    Quote Originally Posted by RRyder  [View Original Post]
    Share with us what is your opening statement.
    Let's your headshot too. That could be the problem.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape