Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,871 to 9,885 of 24043
-
10-10-21 11:51 #14173Senior Member

Posts: 976Tina the Picture collector
Buyer beware, they secretly snap pictures of their clients. Wouldn't want that phone in wrong hands with you have much to lose!
Originally Posted by FloorHump422
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-21 11:35 #14172Banned Member

Posts: 306Is it the girl in the pic?
Originally Posted by FloorHump422
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-21 11:15 #14171Senior Member

Posts: 281Tina
Her name's actually Tina LOL. She's been well-reviewed on here and other sites. Implants are shoddy, but service is some of the best you'll receive at an ACS.
Originally Posted by SexFrustrate23
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-21 14:32 #14170Senior Member

Posts: 586Olivia White
https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/files/4013819.htm
Originally Posted by EyeLavose
[View Original Post]
I saw her back in June. Her ads are very scattershot, as she's splitting time between here and California. So, she's real, but the caveat is she's a bit pricey for being almost entirely non-GFE. The only acronyms you're going to get are CBJ & FIV. Otherwise she's very much a safety girl. She quoted me 3 for QV, 4 for HH, 5 for HR, but I think if she's seen you before, you can probably get her to go lower (she is willing to host out of her apartment, so if she's not getting a hotel room, she's probably more reasonable on the rates; we had a repeat visit lined up for 4 for the hour but it fell through).
That said, she's a little kinky & submissive, looks just like her pictures, and is incredibly easy to talk to. If her menu were considerably more wide-open, I wouldn't bother looking anywhere else.
-
10-07-21 22:10 #14169Senior Member

Posts: 34Thanks for the insight, I check out this ACS in Springfield today and the result was pretty good. Setup was quite straight up and easy. To be honest, her appearance is kind of below average but the services just made up everything. Like the preivious review, the most impressive thing is lots of dfk, BBBJ, and dt. There was no conversation and I noticed she have some scars on her teddies but it doesn't matter. All it takes just cowgirl and mish to blew up and ended with more dfk.
Originally Posted by SexFrustrate23
[View Original Post]
I finished in like 20 min so my question is if we take the whole hour, will it be more services such a shower or massage??
-
10-07-21 12:11 #14168Senior Member

Posts: 68Ohio bust
Ohio bust 161 arrested. https://www.dispatch.com/story/news/local/2021/10/04/statewide-sex-sting-nets-161-offenders/5988386001/
-
10-07-21 08:32 #14167Senior Member

Posts: 185Got to be careful with the making out. Mariko from MP gave me strep throat. Make sure you are eating properly, taking your vitamins and getting adequate sleep.
Originally Posted by SexFrustrate23
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 14:37 #14166Senior Member

Posts: 308My Hero
You the real MVP.
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 14:24 #14165Senior Member

Posts: 114Best one yet
I had my best experience with this agency this week. I met with a girl named China (she pronounced it as ch-ee-na). Great from the get go. Nice body, enhanced breast but I don't care. Good butt for an ACS. Lots of making out and BBBJ. She deep throated me and I nearly busted before the fun. Did some SATY, than onto mish. Lots of making out and she could take it. When I got close she gave me a hand job onto her nice tits. Definitely will try to repeat while she is in town. Service hasn't been consistent from this agency, but this was great.
On a negative side I e had a sore throat since seeing her on Monday. Hopefully nothing serious and not related.
https://adultsearch.com/virginia/spr...scorts/1177754
-
10-06-21 12:12 #14164Senior Member

Posts: 976Porn Star
https://nudesleaked.net/new-porn-jor...fans-leaked-2/
Originally Posted by CollegeParkBoy
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 23:30 #14163Senior Member

Posts: 46Pretty old news. People were already talking about it weeks ago on the Agency thread. And a good number of people have already dipped their toes in the new agency. Apparently Suzie is a fantastic kgirl.
Originally Posted by Slate111
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 20:36 #14162Senior Member

Posts: 365It's called inflation
Yeah I hear you, but I it's called inflation. And actually. For a half hour for two pops AND video at 250 that's 125 a pop. So it's still in your range. Plus, she has no bruises or signs of abuse like the usual selection out here. It's good to reminisce, but don't get all grandiose. And I'll still going to see her again later this week for the same deal AND a facial.
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 20:05 #14161Senior Member

Posts: 976First Nova and Now
These were surely. 8 to $. 5 a hr max types. Glad you enjoyed and that Godmother offer must been good. But what is happening to this area. Paying Goblins this share of coins. TETO but when the dime pieces see the rates their getting from mongers. Were definitely in bad shape. Time for international travels.
Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 17:00 #14160Senior Member

Posts: 308It is TGTBT
I searched the number and past ads have a completely different person for the same number. You ain't wrong that tongue is killer though haha.
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 13:53 #14159Regular Member

Posts: 3Acs
Concur. Both ACS is Centreville and Manassas are Chinese. Do not believe any Japanese or Taiwanese are available.
Originally Posted by OrZammar
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




