Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 659 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 159 559 609 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 709 759 1159 ... LastLast
Results 9,871 to 9,885 of 24043
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14173

    Tina the Picture collector

    Quote Originally Posted by FloorHump422  [View Original Post]
    Her name's actually Tina LOL. She's been well-reviewed on here and other sites. Implants are shoddy, but service is some of the best you'll receive at an ACS.
    Buyer beware, they secretly snap pictures of their clients. Wouldn't want that phone in wrong hands with you have much to lose!

  2. #14172
    Quote Originally Posted by FloorHump422  [View Original Post]
    Her name's actually Tina LOL. She's been well-reviewed on here and other sites. Implants are shoddy, but service is some of the best you'll receive at an ACS.
    Is it the girl in the pic?

  3. #14171

    Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by SexFrustrate23  [View Original Post]
    I had my best experience with this agency this week. I met with a girl named China (she pronounced it as ch-ee-na). Great from the get go. Nice body, enhanced breast but I don't care. Good butt for an ACS. Lots of making out and BBBJ. She deep throated me and I nearly busted before the fun. Did some SATY, than onto mish. Lots of making out and she could take it. When I got close she gave me a hand job onto her nice tits. Definitely will try to repeat while she is in town. Service hasn't been consistent from this agency, but this was great.

    On a negative side I e had a sore throat since seeing her on Monday. Hopefully nothing serious and not related.

    https://adultsearch.com/virginia/spr...scorts/1177754
    Her name's actually Tina LOL. She's been well-reviewed on here and other sites. Implants are shoddy, but service is some of the best you'll receive at an ACS.

  4. #14170
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Olivia White

    Quote Originally Posted by EyeLavose  [View Original Post]
    2) I keep seeing Olivia White. But no reviews and she's been around for a minute.
    https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/files/4013819.htm

    I saw her back in June. Her ads are very scattershot, as she's splitting time between here and California. So, she's real, but the caveat is she's a bit pricey for being almost entirely non-GFE. The only acronyms you're going to get are CBJ & FIV. Otherwise she's very much a safety girl. She quoted me 3 for QV, 4 for HH, 5 for HR, but I think if she's seen you before, you can probably get her to go lower (she is willing to host out of her apartment, so if she's not getting a hotel room, she's probably more reasonable on the rates; we had a repeat visit lined up for 4 for the hour but it fell through).

    That said, she's a little kinky & submissive, looks just like her pictures, and is incredibly easy to talk to. If her menu were considerably more wide-open, I wouldn't bother looking anywhere else.

  5. #14169
    Quote Originally Posted by SexFrustrate23  [View Original Post]
    I had my best experience with this agency this week. I met with a girl named China (she pronounced it as ch-ee-na). Great from the get go. Nice body, enhanced breast but I don't care. Good butt for an ACS. Lots of making out and BBBJ. She deep throated me and I nearly busted before the fun. Did some SATY, than onto mish. Lots of making out and she could take it. When I got close she gave me a hand job onto her nice tits. Definitely will try to repeat while she is in town. Service hasn't been consistent from this agency, but this was great.

    On a negative side I e had a sore throat since seeing her on Monday. Hopefully nothing serious and not related.

    https://adultsearch.com/virginia/spr...scorts/1177754
    Thanks for the insight, I check out this ACS in Springfield today and the result was pretty good. Setup was quite straight up and easy. To be honest, her appearance is kind of below average but the services just made up everything. Like the preivious review, the most impressive thing is lots of dfk, BBBJ, and dt. There was no conversation and I noticed she have some scars on her teddies but it doesn't matter. All it takes just cowgirl and mish to blew up and ended with more dfk.

    I finished in like 20 min so my question is if we take the whole hour, will it be more services such a shower or massage??

  6. #14168

    Ohio bust

    Ohio bust 161 arrested. https://www.dispatch.com/story/news/local/2021/10/04/statewide-sex-sting-nets-161-offenders/5988386001/

  7. #14167
    Quote Originally Posted by SexFrustrate23  [View Original Post]
    I had my best experience with this agency this week. I met with a girl named China (she pronounced it as ch-ee-na). Great from the get go. Nice body, enhanced breast but I don't care. Good butt for an ACS. Lots of making out and BBBJ. She deep throated me and I nearly busted before the fun. Did some SATY, than onto mish. Lots of making out and she could take it. When I got close she gave me a hand job onto her nice tits. Definitely will try to repeat while she is in town. Service hasn't been consistent from this agency, but this was great.

    On a negative side I e had a sore throat since seeing her on Monday. Hopefully nothing serious and not related.

    https://adultsearch.com/virginia/spr...scorts/1177754
    Got to be careful with the making out. Mariko from MP gave me strep throat. Make sure you are eating properly, taking your vitamins and getting adequate sleep.

  8. #14166

    My Hero

    You the real MVP.

  9. #14165

    Best one yet

    I had my best experience with this agency this week. I met with a girl named China (she pronounced it as ch-ee-na). Great from the get go. Nice body, enhanced breast but I don't care. Good butt for an ACS. Lots of making out and BBBJ. She deep throated me and I nearly busted before the fun. Did some SATY, than onto mish. Lots of making out and she could take it. When I got close she gave me a hand job onto her nice tits. Definitely will try to repeat while she is in town. Service hasn't been consistent from this agency, but this was great.

    On a negative side I e had a sore throat since seeing her on Monday. Hopefully nothing serious and not related.

    https://adultsearch.com/virginia/spr...scorts/1177754

  10. #14164

    Porn Star

    Quote Originally Posted by CollegeParkBoy  [View Original Post]
    I searched the number and past ads have a completely different person for the same number. You ain't wrong that tongue is killer though haha.
    https://nudesleaked.net/new-porn-jor...fans-leaked-2/

  11. #14163
    Quote Originally Posted by Slate111  [View Original Post]
    I received a text from ClubVip that they changed the name to JJClubs. Considering what happened to ClubVIP not sure if I would go and they are in Springfield.
    Pretty old news. People were already talking about it weeks ago on the Agency thread. And a good number of people have already dipped their toes in the new agency. Apparently Suzie is a fantastic kgirl.

  12. #14162

    It's called inflation

    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    These were surely. 8 to $. 5 a hr max types. Glad you enjoyed and that Godmother offer must been good. But what is happening to this area. Paying Goblins this share of coins. TETO but when the dime pieces see the rates their getting from mongers. Were definitely in bad shape. Time for international travels.
    Yeah I hear you, but I it's called inflation. And actually. For a half hour for two pops AND video at 250 that's 125 a pop. So it's still in your range. Plus, she has no bruises or signs of abuse like the usual selection out here. It's good to reminisce, but don't get all grandiose. And I'll still going to see her again later this week for the same deal AND a facial.

  13. #14161

    First Nova and Now

    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream recently with Allie. She's from Raleigh and is in town this week. At first glance at her ad, I thought it was a fake, but pulled the trigger anyway. It's been a crappy weekend getting girls to make a video with since my regulars were not available, so I chose her. Was $$ for hhr then another. 5 for video. It's a bit steep, but she's made me an offer I could refuse. So I went with it. Now when I got there she's looks exactly like her photos in her ad and her social media. So I definitely was not disappointed. Gia we me some great head. Until I finished. Then we chatted for a minute and was offered round two! I was happy to go with it. And I got video of both. And I'll share a few Polaroids. If you happened to see her please treat her well. She's a good clean girl with no signs or drug use and is a breath of fresh air compared to the girls I had to walk away from.

    https://washington-dc.skipthegames.c...d/242448529351
    These were surely. 8 to $. 5 a hr max types. Glad you enjoyed and that Godmother offer must been good. But what is happening to this area. Paying Goblins this share of coins. TETO but when the dime pieces see the rates their getting from mongers. Were definitely in bad shape. Time for international travels.

  14. #14160

    It is TGTBT

    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    On my after work menu today.

    Any dreams? Some pics look different but the tongue has me locked.

    But a few TGTBT ads in that area.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/18123372
    I searched the number and past ads have a completely different person for the same number. You ain't wrong that tongue is killer though haha.

  15. #14159

    Acs

    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    I was referring to this post, which was in September because I'm stupid and can't remember time lmao.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...624&viewfull=1#post5545624.
    Concur. Both ACS is Centreville and Manassas are Chinese. Do not believe any Japanese or Taiwanese are available.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape