Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 248 of 1218 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 298 348 748 ... LastLast
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 18264
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14559
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  2. #14558
    Quote Originally Posted by MMaximus  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this has ever been discussed but I'd like to know what's your top 3 ALL time escort? I'll go first:

    3. Jessy (prettiest pussy I've seen, nice personality).

    2. Antonella (bipolar asf but she'll let you do whatever for the right price).

    1. Marcella (by FAR the most beautiful escort I've encountered, heard she went back to Brazil).
    Nah 1 and 2 and the main ones iykyk I feel #2 is heavily overrated.

    Marcella probably was one of the better fucks this year imo.

  3. #14557
    Quote Originally Posted by ClbNy  [View Original Post]
    Add some pictures or add links to posts or reviews because there are a handful of providers with the same alias in all of NY.
    Wish I had some. Most of the mongers here prolly know Antonella.

  4. #14556

    Any info on Sabrina / Veronica from LIC / Astoria?

    I've seen her twice, once in June 2020 and April of this year.

    Here's an archive of her ads, https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...n-hot/29078739 https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/407-505-7737.

    I had her adultsearch ad bookmark but now it redirects to Mari from LIC, (https://www.scarletamour.com/us/quee...03cad741d6f2aa) as I went to see her expecting tan Brazilian Sabrina, and instead got Mari, which is no complaints I've seen Mari many times already and enjoy her, just confused about that perhaps they trade numbers.

    Anyways what happened to that Sabrina / Veronica?

    Best pussy I ever had.

  5. #14555

    Context

    Quote Originally Posted by MMaximus  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this has ever been discussed but I'd like to know what's your top 3 ALL time escort? I'll go first:

    3. Jessy (prettiest pussy I've seen, nice personality).

    2. Antonella (bipolar asf but she'll let you do whatever for the right price).

    1. Marcella (by FAR the most beautiful escort I've encountered, heard she went back to Brazil).
    Add some pictures or add links to posts or reviews because there are a handful of providers with the same alias in all of NY.

  6. #14554

    Top 3

    Not sure if this has ever been discussed but I'd like to know what's your top 3 ALL time escort? I'll go first:

    3. Jessy (prettiest pussy I've seen, nice personality).

    2. Antonella (bipolar asf but she'll let you do whatever for the right price).

    1. Marcella (by FAR the most beautiful escort I've encountered, heard she went back to Brazil).

  7. #14553
    Quote Originally Posted by BadOne098  [View Original Post]
    I'm new and I'm going to doll house for my first time can someone give me an idea of how it works.
    🤦127998;8205;9794;65039;129318;127998;8205;9794;65039;129318;127998;8205;9794;65039;129318;127998;8205;9794;65039;129318;127998;8205;9794;65039;129318;127998;8205;9794;65039;.

  8. #14552
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatSpace91  [View Original Post]
    I think we've all been there. I will say go for it again because she may just be overrated but who knows.
    I'm new and I'm going to doll house for my first time can someone give me an idea of how it works.

  9. #14551
    Quote Originally Posted by MeanMark456  [View Original Post]
    They been posting ads for a while so they not referral no more, a lot of spots are doing the 120 hh now, why you think people love dh so much its cause its cheaper and a lot of chicas to chose from LOL.
    Money talks but I'm 120 forever I've then these girls do some things off that.

  10. #14550

    Nicole / Marya (Argentinian)

    Had an alright time with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason781  [View Original Post]
    Nobody ever spoke out about this? Why is a provider like this still working for Dollhouse. Does the madam Valentina not care about disabled people.
    Actually its better that the provider choose who she does and doesn't want to deal with especially if she knows she can't deal with a disabled person. Sad for the person but hey.

  11. #14549
    Quote Originally Posted by KingAsiatic1  [View Original Post]
    I went for the first time a few weeks ago and I'll go again in the future. But when I arrived I didn't knock, someone came and opened the door. I walked in and there were about 4 dudes and 5 chicks sitting on the couch. Dudes looked like thugs. Then I walked into the other room and a bunch more dudes (Spanish) chatting it up. I gave one of them bread, and I received playing cards. Gave it to the girl of my choice and enjoyed my time with that chica.
    Did you happen to get a name?

  12. #14548
    Quote Originally Posted by BadOne098  [View Original Post]
    How does doll house work do you ask for a girl and pay or what I'm thinking of going this Saturday anything you guys recommend?
    That's exactly how it works, however to make a reservation for a specific guy you must do 2 or more cards. Otherwise they have you choose from any of the girls available. Hope that helps.

  13. #14547

    Carols

    Any chance anyone here checked out "Ana" thick Dominican blonde chick at Carol's yesterday 10/7 and have a review? Couldn't get a chance to go because of work:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 03342E77-117E-478C-90C9-655E13A64B72.jpg‎  

  14. #14546

    Britney aka Thanos

    Anyone know where Britney has been I haven't seen her for a while and wondering if she's been working any spots as of late.

  15. #14545
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatSpace91  [View Original Post]
    So Im definitely superstitious ducking before a night out is good luck and it always makes my night better.

    Called V. I. P. And they had extended hours. More traffic than usual definitely was 1 monger in front of me and 2 behind me.

    So I get my one token and wait. Finally I'm greeted by a lovely young Colombian woman named Liz. She greats me she's maybe a slim thick with after market cannons but her ass was perfect. Definitely nothing better than watching a hottie gag on you and come up to air with dribble. The CBJ was fun definitely always a good welcome. I kinda wish I told her to ride me but nah doggy was a reflex. I've definitely just been on demon time lately and I put the leg up and slow stroked for awhile she was really receptive. Finished with a few deep strokes and blew in the bag. She thanked me and smiled. I cleaned up and realized I was late for the party but she was a great pregame. V. I. P. Is always a great pit stop 120 + 20 was the damage.

    Definitely had someone call me Papi as I left and I thanked primo as I left.

    Be safe and be after sex.
    Can you share info for VIP.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape