Thread: D h
+
Add Report
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 1384
-
09-26-21 23:54 #19Senior Member

Posts: 68Yes please! (separate section for Latina fasthouses).
Originally Posted by WowGad
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-21 22:16 #18Regular Member

Posts: 18I totally agree with you bro. Jenny was awesome especially her soft booty the way it bounced! She enjoyed the time with me especially took me 25 minutes to nut. She loved it! Wish she was GFE I tried exactly what you did with her. She did the same. Jenny is amazing I'm going to see her again!
Originally Posted by JohnMadden1990
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-21 20:29 #17Senior Member

Posts: 145Dh
After recovering from my battle with Lulu I was ready for another round. Lineup was Emely, Lulu, both Jenny's, Emeliana, Brenda, Divina, Estrella, Christina and Nicole. Lots of great choices, but DR winked at me and at this point she has a hold on me I can't escape. So she led me by the hand and into her danger room upstairs. She was looking as pretty as ever and she has such a nice shape.
She shares similar techniques to her sister Lulu as they both like pre battle dances. After, she licked my neck and kissed all over my face. She attacked my lips and began to suction my life force through them similar to how Rogue gains her powers. Then she attacked the D and started goin vacuuming it until I felt like releasing. I managed to her her off and she got on top and the grip of her box held me in place. She rode with authority and licked my neck and gave more besos. Then she rode some more until she tapped out and collapsed on top of me. I reversed her put her in mish and pounded while I attacked her lips. I was about to finish but I couldn't until I saw that ass in k9. View was nice and gave me the last bit of rage I needed to pound it. We were sweating a lot at this point but I pressed on. I slapped her ass and drilled as deep as I could until I unleashed all the rage I had left.
She kissed my lips again and we chatted some more for a job well done. Can't wait to return for another battle.
-
09-26-21 20:11 #16Senior Member

Posts: 860I'm avoiding DH but you definitely have some great insight. Cristina definitely is the top contender. She was so into it she asked if I could pop a second one. It's early in the season things will switch up I hope.
Originally Posted by Jason781
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-21 13:09 #15Senior Member

Posts: 106Jenny, Brenda and Cristina at Dollhouse, Only Ones With Great Service
It doesn't matter what the shill posters in here say, Jenny, Cristina and Brenda are the only regular girls at Dollhouse now that gives great service. Not regular average service or below average service but great service time and time again.
Estrella rushes everyone who she sees just so she keeps making quick money but then asks you for a tip.
Nicole doesn't take all her clothes off and ask for tips to take her top off and gives weak head. More into her phone than the customers.
Dominican Yenny is lazy and doesn't throw it back when you fuck her and doesn't like to move around.
Lulu cannot take dick at all and tells you not to slap her ass in the room but will talk a big game upstairs.
Emely has a little more energy than the other but can be lazy too unless you do two cards. Doesn't have the best attitude either.
Deborah is another rusher that is all talk.
Jenny from Colombia, Brenda and Cristina are the only girls I would say give great service to people. All of them suck and fuck good, are GFE with customers if they are into that, very accommodating and most importantly don't rush as soon as you get in the room.
-
09-25-21 20:42 #14Senior Member

Posts: 145Lulu DH
I arrived to the DH Academy ready for a battle. The lineup was Nicole, Divina, Jenny DR and Jenny Colombiana. Brenda, Estrella, Emely and Lulu. I was goin to go for Colombiana but she was challenged by another monger so I went with Lulu. Something about her caramel skin matched with her blond hair and white armor that drives up my adamantium rage. She smiled and grabbed my hand to take me to her Danger Room downstairs.
We got to the room and she got to removing both our armor and attacked my face again but this time I was ready for her and got to her first. She started to dance on me while putting my hands all over her body. After sometime she proceeded to Polish my claw with her tongue. She made sure to face her butt toward me and shook it while she was sucking it. Then she hopped on top for rcg. Grip felt even tighter than before she alternated between grinding and slamming on me. I was enjoying the view when she got off and went for regular CG. She bent over and said to "chupa mis tetas bien" so I did. I licked the nipples and sucked them firmly. Then she started going faster until she tapped. I put her on her back and drill clawed her taking it out slapped her clit until I drilled some more. She pulled in closed and contracted her tight box on my claw and tapped out again. We switched to k9 and unleashed my Weapon X technique until I released all my rage in her dreamcatcher. I pumped a few more to get everything out and then we both collapsed on the bed.
She cleaned me up and rubbed my shoulders for a little until the simulation was ended by the knock. Always a good battle with Lulu.
-
09-22-21 10:00 #13Senior Member

Posts: 860I think we've all been there. I will say go for it again because she may just be overrated but who knows.
Originally Posted by LatinoJoeStar
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-21 00:18 #12Regular Member

Posts: 6DH Butterfly. Bag Fumbled
Long time lurker and of course there's an onslaught of DH posts, and when Butterfly came back when I had a day off, I decided to say fuck it. Hoped on the 7 and headed over, but your boy got Anxiety and this being my first time at a CDP, let alone mongering, I was nervous as fuck. Got there in the afternoon and saw 4 girls sitting down on there phones since no one was there. Wasn't there for them since everyone says Butterfly is the truth and she was with someone. Went back, got 2 cards and she was free when I went back. Gave her a card and she gave me a CBJ. Why'll been praising her skills but damn it was toothy. Not to say it didn't get better, but I just wanted to get to it. Switch to doggy and that ass was fire, but since I'm no packing as much, couldn't make the most of it. This where it starts to turn. Started getting in my own head and started getting soft. Got her to switch to mish and was killing that for a minute but when the Knicks came. Extended another card and got back to it. After a few minutes, started getting performance anxiety and I kept getting soft. Ultimately she got on top and rode but it just wasn't in the cards for me. Eventually just got dressed. Wasn't any hard feelings and she told me she'll treat me right next time I'm comfortable. Head out and sought redemption with a SW by 88th later.
While it was embarrassing, let it be an example. CDPs are cool but if you're not comfortable, don't stress out.
-
09-21-21 01:48 #11Senior Member

Posts: 145Jenny DH
After recovering from the onslaught of Butterfly, I returned to the DH Academy ready for more. Butterfly wasn't in this time but there were Divina, Deborah, Keisi, Nicole, Lulu, Colombiana Jenny, Estrella, Emely, Kimberly, Laura, and of course DR Jenny. She had on this sexy looking outfit that accentuated her frame well. Her caramel skin and gorgeous face always tempts me. But she smiled at me and grabbed my face for some lfk before making my choice, made my selection easy to make. She grabbed my hand and said that I'm hers to conquer.
We went to her Danger Room and she immediately attacked my face more aggressively than ever. It's like she elevated her rage to meet my level. She danced on me and gave some lfk and soon went into dfk. She put on her favorite tracks and went straight to kissing my chest and neck. She got on her knees and began to Polish my claw. She wrapped her mouth all around it and went deep while giving plenty of eye contact. Lots of spit and suction then she went on top and began to ride as well as she ever has. She leaned in for more dfk while riding my in all variations of cg. I put her on her back and began to drill her real deep and she started moaning louder until she tapped. I flipped her to k9 and pounded some more. I began to tire at this point so I asked her to finish me with her mouth. She rotated her mouth and hand together while massaging my balls. I didn't last much longer as I unleashed all of the rage I had left. She smiled and said good job. After we cleaned up, we chatted and got in some more dfk. Then we said our goodbyes and left.
She's been very consistent and is always ready to go once she's comfortable during the round.
-
09-19-21 20:02 #10Senior Member

Posts: 150She's fire I had the other day she got a nice fatty / face / racks however she didn't let me play with her racks just straight to action I hate asking for them to take there bra off smh shit should be automatic.
Originally Posted by JohnMadden1990
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-21 17:12 #9Senior Member

Posts: 145The return of Butterfly DH
I arrived at the Academy to a roster of Lulu and Jenny DR, who had on the sexiest outfit, Divina, Estrella, the gorgeous Nicole, Karla, Kimberly, Emely, Deborah, Jenny Colombiana, Diany, Laura, Keisi and a returning Butterfly. Needless to say, I didn't pass on the chance for a battle with a legend. We went into her Danger Room and got started.
She completely removed my armor while I was grabbing her huge ass. She attacked my face with her lips and tongue and proceeded to kiss all over my chest. She even bit my nipples which is not a common technique I've encountered but enjoyed. After a few minutes she told me to "put that shit in my mouth" so I obliged. I firmly grabbed her neck and she hit me with a rotating head crush. I felt like I was done for but I held firm and put her on top of me. She began to ride sensually and slowly then she pressed my chest and began to slam her ass on top of me. Then I put her in k9 and the view was a great as ever. I pounded with my WeaponX technique and drilled all her walls. After a few minutes I put her on her back and began to move my hips to full penetration which made her tap out. Suddenly without warning she thrust upward and attacked my face with dfk again and that made me unleash all my rage.
We complimented each other and we went on our way. Butterfly is always a worthy choice. She appears occasionally but when she does, it's always a worthy challenge.
-
09-19-21 10:35 #8Senior Member

Posts: 2496Forget to include the pic, so here it is.
Originally Posted by JohnMadden1990
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-21 09:35 #7Senior Member

Posts: 106Another average looking girl who thinks she looks like an actual dime.
Originally Posted by Jincs89
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-21 19:42 #6Senior Member

Posts: 860Sorry this encounter sucked definitely happens Don't get discouraged.
Originally Posted by Jason781
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-21 19:06 #5Senior Member

Posts: 551Dh
Dam she ain't even good looking to be doing all that she should be happy she got pick sucks my guy Dh was cool before covi use to go every Friday.
Originally Posted by Jason781
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





