Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 249 of 1218 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 299 349 749 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,735 of 18264
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14544
    Quote Originally Posted by ClbNy  [View Original Post]
    Man WTF happened to this spot. They have 2 girls that I would actually go see but now they are trying to up charge 120 hh and no more SS. That new door lady has a bad attitude too. Stay away fellas.
    They been posting ads for a while so they not referral no more, a lot of spots are doing the 120 hh now, why you think people love dh so much its cause its cheaper and a lot of chicas to chose from LOL.

  2. #14543

    V. I. P. Liz

    So Im definitely superstitious ducking before a night out is good luck and it always makes my night better.

    Called V. I. P. And they had extended hours. More traffic than usual definitely was 1 monger in front of me and 2 behind me.

    So I get my one token and wait. Finally I'm greeted by a lovely young Colombian woman named Liz. She greats me she's maybe a slim thick with after market cannons but her ass was perfect. Definitely nothing better than watching a hottie gag on you and come up to air with dribble. The CBJ was fun definitely always a good welcome. I kinda wish I told her to ride me but nah doggy was a reflex. I've definitely just been on demon time lately and I put the leg up and slow stroked for awhile she was really receptive. Finished with a few deep strokes and blew in the bag. She thanked me and smiled. I cleaned up and realized I was late for the party but she was a great pregame. V. I. P. Is always a great pit stop 120 + 20 was the damage.

    Definitely had someone call me Papi as I left and I thanked primo as I left.

    Be safe and be after sex.

    btw no one pays me for reviews I’m literally just a degenerative looking for a nut
    I just hope my reviews help...maybe idk

  3. #14542

    Britton

    Man WTF happened to this spot. They have 2 girls that I would actually go see but now they are trying to up charge 120 hh and no more SS. That new door lady has a bad attitude too. Stay away fellas.

  4. #14541
    Quote Originally Posted by Cholo54  [View Original Post]
    Do you know who is at carols tomorrow?
    I have no idea. Call and ask!

  5. #14540
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatSpace91  [View Original Post]
    Honestly don't do that.
    I agree! Not a brilliant idea.

  6. #14539
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPete1975  [View Original Post]
    Butterfly is at Carolina's today!

    Thank me later but please don't ask for a contact or getting you in!
    Do you know who is at carols tomorrow?

  7. #14538
    Quote Originally Posted by TugaBoy14  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while since I've seen her and was wondering where that big ass is. Been meaning to see her again.
    Butterfly is at Carolina's today!

    Thank me later but please don't ask for a contact or getting you in!

  8. #14537
    Quote Originally Posted by BadOne098  [View Original Post]
    Do any of you guys know of what girls in Doll House offer BB full service?
    Honestly don't do that.

  9. #14536
    Quote Originally Posted by MeanMark456  [View Original Post]
    Guys have to be assertive with chicas this mr nice guy simp shit don't work fellas be straight forward about what you want and most will comply, be all shy and get shit on LOL.
    Do any of you guys know of what girls in Doll House offer BB full service?

  10. #14535

    Failed attempt but won spoils Mexican Estrella?

    So I decided to approach the Dungeon with intentions of slaying butterfly but I went too late in the evening.

    So I waited and waited. A few Indian guys showed up and I waited sometime but this flaca with red hair just sat and I watched.

    Someone took her but she later told me she ended the session early because he was too rough. She doesn't speak English but she explained enough. "Nice and slow" I told myself I was going to use this battle as practice but no oh no I ended up having fun but who knows the night is early. She cleans me and just dives right in the CBJ great I just watched her and it was a beautiful sight

    She's small so mounting wasn't an issue she just begged not to be rough. Super snug box. Off to the races this ended up being way more intimate then expected she definitely told me to fuck her at will so I did. She's gets really wet and again it's super slow strokes that eventually gain speed but I don't pound away she actually makes me hold her hand like half way through which was adorable.

    Basically I lost the main objective but achieved a side quest?
    I blew into The bag and I pull out. I'm soaked. In conclusion it was 120 +.30 we tried to talk afterwards but my Spanish is limited but we say our goodbyes and I kiss her on the ass and she says "it's no big" but I saw it's perfect.

    I'm pretty sure I'm going to end up here later rn after my outing but that was fun.

  11. #14534
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMadden1990  [View Original Post]
    At Dollhouse today Tuesday October 5th.
    😩 dude I should go for the culture tbh but I hate that place.

    😈.

  12. #14533
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeKick  [View Original Post]
    I doubt it. She barely speaks English right so I know she's not independent.

    If she or girls like Antonella went independent, I doubt they would go for 60 ss like in fast houses they do with them, usually they do higher when they realize men want them and will pay higher like some end up doing and ruining it for others.

    Never pay too much smh.
    Antonella does her own thing sometimes. I've been to her place.

  13. #14532
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberSin3000  [View Original Post]
    Where did she go?
    Her home in Colombia.

  14. #14531
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberSin3000  [View Original Post]
    Where did she go?
    Back home to motherland.

  15. #14530

    Where is Butterfly

    It's been a while since I've seen her and was wondering where that big ass is. Been meaning to see her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape