Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,386 to 5,400 of 8271
-
10-08-21 03:35 #2886Senior Member

Posts: 119Jetta at Déjà Vu, any extra?
Hi gang, brother from Hawaii. Enjoyed my time at Déjà Vu tonight and spent quality time with Jetta. The definition of a perfect spinner. AA and Irish. Very sweet. Wondering if tomorrow I go back and take the VIP, what type of action I would get. Try to get some info but she did not give much details. Maybe Déjà Vu is not a place for FS. Thanks for any info.
-
10-07-21 22:58 #2885Senior Member

Posts: 1019Nice. I have banged ever day shift dancer listed but Athena.
Originally Posted by MrCraftyHands
[View Original Post]
Last time I banged Luna was at Centerfolds in Ballard like 10 years ago.
She was old then. Did she break out the Johnson and Johnson Baby oil?
-
10-07-21 21:11 #2884Senior Member

Posts: 71Pandora's capstone
Writing my last contribution while waiting in the airport for my flight back to Florida. Even though I was swindled by Vanessa at Pandora's, I still had fun and went two more times because I just couldn't help myself.
Wed night line up. I was there right at shift change it seems so when I got there was: Lucy, Dynasty, Vee, Frankie, Selina, Amber, Yasmine, Allie Milan. It was that way for about 45 minutes and then the line up ended up: Julia, Tassa, Visa, Mulan, Deysha.
Literally less than 5 guys the entire time I was there so ended up talking to each girl more than once. Lucy is cute and everything is on the table for 300, but I passed because we just were not clicking. Vee is a mess who can barely talk. Selina is a sweetheart but wouldn't give any indication about what is or is not available. Amber will do anything and everything is negotiable, but she seemed so out of it I suspected she was on something. Tassa is drop dead gorgeous, smart, warm, friendly, and offers absolutely no extras. Ended up getting a package from Deysha. Sexy older girl. Nice booty and breasts, smells ama info. All business. 100 for three dances and a hand job. Pretty sure not much else is available.
Thursday Afternoon line up: Martina, Celeste, Ava, Dynasty, Anya, Athena, Faith, Diamond, Luna.
The only girl I didn't get to talk to was Faith. She had a steady stream of older Japanese men and so I have no idea what she is about, but she is popular. She was so busy she never even danced in the rotation. Celeste was my favorite to talk to. Super cute and very smart. But sort of distant and absolutely no indication of extras. After cycling through talking to all the girls, Luna had had just been sitting in a corner on her phone between her dances finally approached. And she made my day!
Yes she is older and not as cute as the younger gurus, but her personality rocks! She asked if I want to keep hearing from all these girls about how I should have dances to help pay for their imaginary school or if I'd rather just pay for pussy 😂128514;.
We chatted for half an hour, had fun, went to the private dance area. She was not the least bit interested in time or how many dances. Great dances. Leading to coveted BJ. Leading to cfs with her Latin dirty talk all the way through. She cleaned me up after and took the cover. $200 and out the door. That's what I'm used to in Fort Lauderdale. Great service, awesome company, reasonable price. At least I know I can find it here when I'm here for work every few weeks. Luna is worth it and ended my trip on a high note. Enjoy guys, be safe, have fun. If you ever need info when in Florida, let me know.
-
10-07-21 18:49 #2883Senior Member

Posts: 1544Doghouse next door. Have a few drinks; go to Kittens. When you start to sober up, go to Doghouse, have a few drinks, go to Kittens. Keep your ticket, doorman will forget you.
Originally Posted by JamesTheSloth
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 18:07 #2882Senior Member

Posts: 68My biggest problem at Kittens is being too sober. How do you guys get drunk in there LOL.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 16:35 #2881Senior Member

Posts: 1544I've been after Amaya for awhile. She showed up drunk once and I was mostly drunk. We had a regular dance and she told me she prefers that I wear sweats or shorts so she can get a hold of my dick when she's dancing. I said, "I don't need sweats, here you go" and whipped it out. She did four dances stroking it while it was out in the booths in the back.
Originally Posted by JamesTheSloth
[View Original Post]
I went back a few days later to seal the deal, we went for a dance and she said, "Hey, last time you were here, I was drinking and things got a little out of hand, that's not going to happen again. " I then spent more money on dances and asked if she was willing to meet outside the club or do something in VIP. She said, "I'm a dancer, not a prostitute, if you want to take care of yourself, I'll watch, but that's about it."
-
10-07-21 15:09 #2880Senior Member

Posts: 181Any info
Hey guys any info on her that can be shared? How are the lap dances? Any extras?
Originally Posted by Pooner05
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 14:59 #2879Senior Member

Posts: 68Amaya??
Which one is Amaya. I've talked to most of them. Almost everyone is available for some extras.
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 14:31 #2878Senior Member

Posts: 256Amaya
I was there too. Maddie offered me her 300 VIP deal. Went with someone else.
Originally Posted by JamesTheSloth
[View Original Post]
I'm wondering if Amaya has opened up and is offering extras.
-
10-07-21 12:56 #2877Senior Member

Posts: 68Kittens Experience
Went to Kittens Wednesday night. There were about 10 girls and 20 guests. Girls were doing rotations on 2 stages then come to you ask if you want to have "more fun" with them.
Almost every one is FS available. I didn't catch most of names but I would say there are 3 or 4 girls are in the good-looking category and the rest of them are average.
The price varies a lot, which I found unbelievable. For 1/2 hr FS, it varies from 3. To 7. The girl quoted me 7. Is just an average girl. She claims she is a pornstar but come on. She wouldn't even stand out if she works on AA north that cost 1. For a quick job or car date.
Of course I didn't take her. However, all of them seem over priced to me.
Wondering is there a "standard price" that I should negotiate and they all accept? Or there are some specialties that 7. Is worth doing?
-
10-06-21 19:51 #2876Senior Member

Posts: 1544Yes. It's a giant sign on the wall right as you enter Kittens. It doesn't say pussy, having sex in the club is illegal. It's requiring payment for dances in advance that is illegal. I believe it even lists the section number, but I could be wrong.
Originally Posted by Meorme
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 19:08 #2875Senior Member

Posts: 155You mean there's actually a sign on the wall claiming it's state law not to pay for pussy in advance?
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
I really can't remember ever having a girl actually ask me to in Pandoras or Kittens, maybe, don't remember, most don't. Never heard anything about it being law, which seems kinda absurd.
I wonder if they'd let me take a picture?
-
10-06-21 13:25 #2874Senior Member

Posts: 1544My rule is to never pay for dances up front. I've learned repeatedly that once the money is in their hands, they no longer have incentive to even dance for you. I've even read reports in the past where they get to the VIP, the stripper asks for the money and then leaves and never comes back. Every time I felt ripped off (except once), I gave the money in advance and then got nothing. I no longer give money until after the dance.
Originally Posted by MrCraftyHands
[View Original Post]
I was at Kittens about 6 months ago and the stripper asked for money in advance. I flat out said, "no". She said either I pay in advance or I don't get a dance. So, I grabbed my drink and went back to the main room. She went storming over to security to raise hell that I went in the back room but wouldn't pay her. He simply walked over to the giant sign on the wall, pointed to the section that states Washington Law does not allow you to pay money in advance for a dance. She gave me the death look for hours after that. Especially as I went had dances with like five other women.
-
10-06-21 10:22 #2873Senior Member

Posts: 371If you break long posts into paragraphs it's easier to read.
Originally Posted by MrCraftyHands
[View Original Post]
Vanessa was okay before she got so big and fat. She never did FS that I'm aware of.
It helps to ask specifically what they'll do. If they say get naughty, that's too vague. I wouldn't have guessed she'd completely shut down.
-
10-06-21 03:03 #2872Senior Member

Posts: 379Thanks for the warning, sorry you got taken.
Originally Posted by MrCraftyHands
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





