Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,111 to 10,125 of 25020
-
10-07-21 22:11 #14910Senior Member

Posts: 1229I know her from Wild Zebra and also think she worked at Foxy. She is actually quite nice and the more natural pics look exactly like her. I never found her to be a chatterbox but that could be because I am far from one. Funny, but her skill level definitely improved the more we went to the private area in the Zebra. Probably not worth the $300 for the hour but I would think a decent shot at $150 for the half.
Originally Posted by SexyBeast96
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 20:06 #14909Regular Member

Posts: 11Is she thick or bbw?
Originally Posted by BobMitchum
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 18:55 #14908Senior Member

Posts: 216Same here like maybe 6 months ago, she wanted a face pic and a screenshot of my I'd, LOL she forgets she's the ***** that has to prove she's real.
Originally Posted by Scorpio1981
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 18:55 #14907Regular Member

Posts: 11I saw her a few months back. She definitely talks quite a bit. Which I'm not a huge fan of. All over the place for sure.
Originally Posted by WolverineBlue
[View Original Post]
She is a nice woman though. Great body for her age. BBBJ, CFS. Not sure about a boyfriend though. Pretty good time, just need earplugs haha.
-
10-07-21 16:22 #14906Senior Member

Posts: 57Anyone try this one?
Anyone dipped into this one yet?
Talked to her on the phone a couple of times total spaz and all over the place, pressures you to come by claims over and over she has no boyfriend but her multiple facebooks say otherwise.
I'm a little apprehensive to approach.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/dangerou...warwick-941605
-
10-07-21 16:13 #14905Senior Member

Posts: 32Has anyone seen this girl?
-
10-07-21 15:25 #14904Senior Member

Posts: 196Samara
I've been interested in visiting Samara, and she has mostly good reviews here. I finally went to see her yesterday at her incall in Coventry. She had me come up the back stairs, somewhat funky and smelling of cat piss, but her apartment was in nice shape.
She greeted me in black lingerie. She's pretty, a little zaftig, and the pix in her ads in STG and them are accurate. Her attitude was cheerful: we were there to have fun! So she led me to her bedroom and ordered me to get undressed. I gave her the donation, and disrobed. A little light kissing (no DFK), then we moved to the bed where she began with a HJ, then some Russian, and slipped on the cover for CBJ. I asked for DATY, but she hadn't shaved for a couple days, so she said no. She climbed on board for a some RCG anal, then turned around so I could watch those nice tits bounce. I went facedown for a nice long prostate massage – she has future in urology! Finally she got on her hands and knees and I slid into her backdoor for a nice long slow doggy buttfuck. She claimed to like it, and I got in some DFK after all, although a little awkward. I finished up, and nearly lost the cover exiting. I used the bathroom to clean up, and plan to visit again. 250 for a hh, although it was more like 45 minutes: she wasn't in any hurry to get me done and out.
Sorry KOF: all services covered;.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/315557630281
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/samara-e...warwick-863084
-
10-07-21 12:16 #14903Senior Member

Posts: 57This is simply the karmic justice most of these scumbags deserve, I'm surprised more people haven't called out or setup these morons more.
Originally Posted by MrRicFlair
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 11:35 #14902Senior Member

Posts: 4544I mean we all know she's a druggie. So whoever post that ad is stupid to trust her.
Originally Posted by MrRicFlair
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 10:57 #14901Senior Member

Posts: 160Marissa / Krista read whole ad to the end.
I'm sure a few have seen this already but thought I'd share in case anyone hasn't.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...unday/41735103
-
10-07-21 10:33 #14900Senior Member

Posts: 297You did luck out, so happens she has been one of the better providers out there the past year, usually had an incall, so that's somewhat concerning, but glad it worked out for you.
Originally Posted by Newbie58
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 10:32 #14899Senior Member

Posts: 193Nj
The craziest thing is I just saw her last month. Unfortunately it was at a yard sale in Cumberland. She had a bunch of cash and kept talking about taking the stuff with her to her house in Mexico. That is when I realized it was her. I hadn't been with her in about 4-5 years and believe me, She looked great. I wish I would've seen her in a better circumstance if you catch my drift. She was with who she claims was her daughter who I've never seen before but wish she had an ad up she was an absolute smoke show. For certain reasons I was not able to ask for her contact info. But I will definitely keep my eyes open. Wonder if she lives down there and just comes up to visit now.
Originally Posted by Boston528
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 09:15 #14898Senior Member

Posts: 1251Something fishy here
Report seems fine here, but you sent a deposit against all advice in the forum and claim it worked. To any other newbies reading, please don't follow this plan claimed by BabaBoey. NEVER send a deposit. If the "gal" requires it, use the big head and say "next. " Good luck out there and please be nice.
--Newb.
Originally Posted by BabaBoey
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 05:01 #14897Regular Member

Posts: 4Cindy Sommers
Has anyone seen or heard from Cindy lately? Very busty blonde.
Please pm if anyone has an updated contact number.
-
10-06-21 23:45 #14896Senior Member

Posts: 235Januarie
Ask KoF to search his files under J. It may take him a day to get through the J's though. LOL!
Originally Posted by Boston528
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




