Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 406 of 867 FirstFirst ... 306 356 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 456 506 ... LastLast
Results 6,076 to 6,090 of 13003
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6928

    Apologies

    Quote Originally Posted by Leche  [View Original Post]
    Tried to message you but your mailbox is full.
    My Inbox only had 2 messages. The sent folder had to be cleared out for some reason. Try again.

  2. #6927
    Quote Originally Posted by Leche  [View Original Post]
    Tried to message you but your mailbox is full.
    Are you able to PM her contact info as well? How old is she?

  3. #6926
    Quote Originally Posted by Faren451  [View Original Post]
    Glendale: It is true, most places have been shut down that were providing extras in the area. Difficult to get a new massage license in Glendale these days. You can always do an advance search in "rubber maps" and put city, state and check HJ, breast play, toe sucking etc.

    There are definitely two place still giving extras on Colorado Blvd in Glendale. One is on the second floor, the other is on the corner of a major intersection. There is a place in La Crescenta / Glendale as well. Find reviews for Lily. There is also one place in Burbank on San Fernando rd, also on 2nd floor which has a smoking hot Thai babe who is 25. Good luck. That's as detailed as I will get.
    Does anyone know which spa in Burbank has the 25 year old hottie? I did some Googling, but didn't turn up any Thai spa's on San Fernando Rd which are on the 2nd floor.

  4. #6925
    Senior Member


    Posts: 359

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadNut  [View Original Post]
    I may have her on autodial. PM me where you have seen her I am happy share. What was here last locations? What part of Asia? This one has a skill set that has a professional cert with in in "beauty" if its the same one.
    Tried to message you but your mailbox is full.

  5. #6924
    Senior Member


    Posts: 359

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    So it seems like 4 of us had the pleasure of getting jacked off by 95 pound allie.

    She read this board and said my posts were good.

    She did say she had a soul brother client with a dick that was the size of her entire forearm.

    How did she make FBSM interesting? For me it was putting that #4 washer size pussy with the perfect straight Bush near me and letting me know that I might be able to finger it.
    For me, in addition to seeing her beautiful pussy, it was the music she loved to play, the Canterbury scene of my youth. I'd love to see her again!

  6. #6923

    Fiona

    Quote Originally Posted by TailsGunner  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any update on Fiona?

    Tried to text and call her number with no luck.

    Please PM me her info if she is active again.

    Thanks.
    Do pass on the information so do I. Tried reaching for couple of months now no luck.

  7. #6922
    Quote Originally Posted by TailsGunner  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any update on Fiona?

    Tried to text and call her number with no luck.

    Please PM me her info if she is active again.

    Thanks.
    I have been trying since past couple of months no luck if anyone have any information please let me know.

  8. #6921
    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    Did you manage to bb her anyway?
    Just BBBJ, bbf isn't really my thing but who knows that might change.

  9. #6920
    Regular Member


    Posts: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadNut  [View Original Post]
    I may have her on autodial. PM me where you have seen her I am happy share. What was here last locations? What part of Asia? This one has a skill set that has a professional cert with in in "beauty" if its the same one.
    Your PMs are full.

  10. #6919
    Quote Originally Posted by ProperOne  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from Eco had a session with the infamous apple I have to say she is a hot little piece of a** I can see why she's been mentioned more than once on this forum. Set up some future endeavors outside of work hopefully things will only get better.
    Did you manage to bb her anyway?

  11. #6918

    Westside Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by Slayy  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Allie or is still in contact with her? She was a petite Asian who worked on the west side. Please PM me if you are still a customer of hers.
    I may have her on autodial. PM me where you have seen her I am happy share. What was here last locations? What part of Asia? This one has a skill set that has a professional cert with in in "beauty" if its the same one.

  12. #6917

    Eco

    First time paying a visit to Eco had a session with the infamous apple and I have to say she is a hot little piece of a** I can see why her name rings bells on this forum. We set up some future endeavors outside of work so hopefully things will only get better. What about the Latinas at eco? Anyone know of one that offers a solid service at eco?

  13. #6916

    Eco

    Just got back from Eco had a session with the infamous apple I have to say she is a hot little piece of a** I can see why she's been mentioned more than once on this forum. Set up some future endeavors outside of work hopefully things will only get better.

  14. #6915

    Thank you Gents

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmy23  [View Original Post]
    I've never had a Japanese provider in 30+ years of mongering in the area. I'm pretty much 100% certain it doesn't exist here. Lots of Korean and Viet with an occasional Chinese.
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFighters  [View Original Post]
    You're not going to find much in Little Tokyo, although if you're looking for a legit Shiatsu that's very good (at least it works out my kinks) - there's one on Judge John Aiso, close to the Kouban. No HE or anything.
    From one Senior to others, I appreciate the responses. If I may press, what would be the best option (s) around Little Tokyo overall? Very much obliged.

  15. #6914
    Quote Originally Posted by RoronoaZ  [View Original Post]
    First time in LA, did a little digging on these locations but couldn't find much.

    Ideally I'm looking for an actual Japanese masseuse. Is that available around there? If not, where do you recommend to find them?

    Finally, what's good around BH or LT?
    I've never had a Japanese provider in 30+ years of mongering in the area. I'm pretty much 100% certain it doesn't exist here. Lots of Korean and Viet with an occasional Chinese.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape