Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 406 of 867 FirstFirst ... 306 356 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 456 506 ... LastLast
Results 6,076 to 6,090 of 12998
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6923

    Fiona

    Quote Originally Posted by TailsGunner  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any update on Fiona?

    Tried to text and call her number with no luck.

    Please PM me her info if she is active again.

    Thanks.
    Do pass on the information so do I. Tried reaching for couple of months now no luck.

  2. #6922
    Quote Originally Posted by TailsGunner  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any update on Fiona?

    Tried to text and call her number with no luck.

    Please PM me her info if she is active again.

    Thanks.
    I have been trying since past couple of months no luck if anyone have any information please let me know.

  3. #6921
    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    Did you manage to bb her anyway?
    Just BBBJ, bbf isn't really my thing but who knows that might change.

  4. #6920
    Regular Member


    Posts: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadNut  [View Original Post]
    I may have her on autodial. PM me where you have seen her I am happy share. What was here last locations? What part of Asia? This one has a skill set that has a professional cert with in in "beauty" if its the same one.
    Your PMs are full.

  5. #6919
    Quote Originally Posted by ProperOne  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from Eco had a session with the infamous apple I have to say she is a hot little piece of a** I can see why she's been mentioned more than once on this forum. Set up some future endeavors outside of work hopefully things will only get better.
    Did you manage to bb her anyway?

  6. #6918

    Westside Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by Slayy  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Allie or is still in contact with her? She was a petite Asian who worked on the west side. Please PM me if you are still a customer of hers.
    I may have her on autodial. PM me where you have seen her I am happy share. What was here last locations? What part of Asia? This one has a skill set that has a professional cert with in in "beauty" if its the same one.

  7. #6917

    Eco

    First time paying a visit to Eco had a session with the infamous apple and I have to say she is a hot little piece of a** I can see why her name rings bells on this forum. We set up some future endeavors outside of work so hopefully things will only get better. What about the Latinas at eco? Anyone know of one that offers a solid service at eco?

  8. #6916

    Eco

    Just got back from Eco had a session with the infamous apple I have to say she is a hot little piece of a** I can see why she's been mentioned more than once on this forum. Set up some future endeavors outside of work hopefully things will only get better.

  9. #6915

    Thank you Gents

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmy23  [View Original Post]
    I've never had a Japanese provider in 30+ years of mongering in the area. I'm pretty much 100% certain it doesn't exist here. Lots of Korean and Viet with an occasional Chinese.
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFighters  [View Original Post]
    You're not going to find much in Little Tokyo, although if you're looking for a legit Shiatsu that's very good (at least it works out my kinks) - there's one on Judge John Aiso, close to the Kouban. No HE or anything.
    From one Senior to others, I appreciate the responses. If I may press, what would be the best option (s) around Little Tokyo overall? Very much obliged.

  10. #6914
    Quote Originally Posted by RoronoaZ  [View Original Post]
    First time in LA, did a little digging on these locations but couldn't find much.

    Ideally I'm looking for an actual Japanese masseuse. Is that available around there? If not, where do you recommend to find them?

    Finally, what's good around BH or LT?
    I've never had a Japanese provider in 30+ years of mongering in the area. I'm pretty much 100% certain it doesn't exist here. Lots of Korean and Viet with an occasional Chinese.

  11. #6913
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    An object lesson

    Quote Originally Posted by Leche  [View Original Post]
    I saw her too, a few times, she had her own ways to make bbsm an interesting experience. I think she wanted to go spend time on Europe. Would love to know if she still provides locally.
    So it seems like 4 of us had the pleasure of getting jacked off by 95 pound allie.

    She read this board and said my posts were good.

    She did say she had a soul brother client with a dick that was the size of her entire forearm.

    How did she make FBSM interesting? For me it was putting that #4 washer size pussy with the perfect straight Bush near me and letting me know that I might be able to finger it.

  12. #6912
    Quote Originally Posted by Felix06  [View Original Post]
    She was active earlier this year, and I want to say that it was on this site (don't remember which board), also on EM, that someone mentioned they'd personally seen her. My last contact for her was a phone number of (310) xxx-4874.
    Anyone have any update on Fiona?

    Tried to text and call her number with no luck.

    Please PM me her info if she is active again.

    Thanks.

  13. #6911
    Senior Member


    Posts: 359

    Westwood Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Sent you a pm.
    I saw her too, a few times, she had her own ways to make bbsm an interesting experience. I think she wanted to go spend time on Europe. Would love to know if she still provides locally.

  14. #6910
    Quote Originally Posted by RoronoaZ  [View Original Post]
    First time in LA, did a little digging on these locations but couldn't find much.

    Ideally I'm looking for an actual Japanese masseuse. Is that available around there? If not, where do you recommend to find them?

    Finally, what's good around BH or LT?
    You're not going to find much in Little Tokyo, although if you're looking for a legit Shiatsu that's very good (at least it works out my kinks) - there's one on Judge John Aiso, close to the Kouban. No HE or anything.

  15. #6909

    Beverly Hills or Little Tokyo

    First time in LA, did a little digging on these locations but couldn't find much.

    Ideally I'm looking for an actual Japanese masseuse. Is that available around there? If not, where do you recommend to find them?

    Finally, what's good around BH or LT?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape