Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 677 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 177 577 627 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 727 777 1177 ... LastLast
Results 10,141 to 10,155 of 25024
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14884
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406

    Joelle

    Hello fellow mongers, Has anyone heard from Joelle?

    I just got a text from her saying hi this is Joanne this is my new number ending 6220. I haven't seen her in at least 6 years, Yet here she is texting me, I smell uncle LEO.

  2. #14883
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    Am I crazy for still wanting to meet Kerry? I know the reviews have taken a dip as of late, but I just want to see what her ass is like in person. But when I contacted her she wanted 200 for the hh, which would be steep for someone even if I knew I was getting quality!

    On a related note, since she's gotten brought up in similar conversations. How do I find the previous reviews on Ari? Her name is too short to use the search feature LOL.
    If her ass even looks like that anymore.

  3. #14882
    Quote Originally Posted by JWilson317BP  [View Original Post]
    First time considering an Olita girl. Was wondering what their screening process entailed and if a pre-deposit is required. PM reply if you prefer. Thanks.
    There is no pre-deposit. Never give a deposit, pre-deposit, advance, cashapp, or anything like that to anyone. Text them and they'll give you instructions.

    BMD.

  4. #14881
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Homer1123  [View Original Post]
    Do you happen to have a link to the older ad you mentioned?
    No I'm sorry. She deleted them.

  5. #14880

    Old ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Oh ya I realized that after I posted. But she got good reviews and if you into freaky shit. She's into those to according to what her old ad use to say.
    Do you happen to have a link to the older ad you mentioned?

  6. #14879

    Kerry

    Am I crazy for still wanting to meet Kerry? I know the reviews have taken a dip as of late, but I just want to see what her ass is like in person. But when I contacted her she wanted 200 for the hh, which would be steep for someone even if I knew I was getting quality!

    On a related note, since she's gotten brought up in similar conversations. How do I find the previous reviews on Ari? Her name is too short to use the search feature LOL.

  7. #14878

    Time Wasters the Last 2 weeks

    So it's understandable when things happen and an appointment has to be reschedule or cancel by the providers. But here are some providers that just seem to want to waste time and think it's great to have anyone drive to there location and then ghost them.

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...a/623929482731

    Made an appointment to meant her. Kept on conversation via text all the way til I asked "what's the address" waited 45 min to hear back a response and nothing. Texted her politely that I get things happen and if she wanted to rescheduled and nothing.

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...t/091574918885

    Made contact about 10 am she responded very quickly I scheduled appointment for 1230 she text me about 1220 that her other friend has a client coming and if I can move it to 1 pm I agreed. Txt her again at 1 pm that I was at the location and she ghosted and never replied Again.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...g/404112323965

    Send her a message to make an appointment she agreed and I asked for location. She sent it when I got there she asked me for 10 minutes and she will be ready. Waited about 40 min and never heard back.

    What happen to the good providers that don't waste your time because they emphasize that they don't want there time wasted?

    Don't waste your time my friends. Imagine hitting up a provider multiple times to take your money lmao. Good luck out there.

  8. #14877

    Olita

    First time considering an Olita girl. Was wondering what their screening process entailed and if a pre-deposit is required. PM reply if you prefer. Thanks.

  9. #14876
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by YogurtSlinger  [View Original Post]
    Those add is titled "pretty face".
    Oh ya I realized that after I posted. But she got good reviews and if you into freaky shit. She's into those to according to what her old ad use to say.

  10. #14875
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    You think she's cute with all those makeup on?
    Those add is titled "pretty face".

  11. #14874

    Any thoughts on this one?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/rayne-es...vidence-862625

    Is this maybe girl legit? Any one know if she's worth it?

  12. #14873
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion11  [View Original Post]
    Do you know if she allows CIM?
    BBBJ? Greek?

  13. #14872

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by PewPewPewPew  [View Original Post]
    I want to see Destiny but there were a few comments from a few months back that she is only seeing regulars. Any regulars of her know if that is still the case?
    I saw her last week and she said she is only seeing regular customers.

  14. #14871
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Homer1123  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone gotten ahold of her recently within the month? Tried messaging her from this most recent ad and the one about a month and a half ago and nothing.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...o/691003447054
    You think she's cute with all those makeup on?

  15. #14870
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlqcpvd  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today. She's short and a bit bigger than she is in the photo, but in general her body is in shape. Good attitude, GFF. I probably won't go back because I feel she's kind of dominating and not submissive enough. She also lacks the charm that Vlada has. Unfortunately, it's unclear when Vlada will come back. I also hope they can get Dinara or Alisa or Valery back.
    Do you know if she allows CIM?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape