Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 7063
-
10-02-21 21:40 #3943Senior Member

Posts: 69Does it look like she got preggo and had a kid? Would explain the increase in breast size and weight. Seems like she covers her stomach with clothing to hid the stretch marks. Anyone who seen her can attest to it?
Originally Posted by DocDeviant
[View Original Post]
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/ParkerPhoenix
-
10-02-21 20:32 #3942Regular Member

Posts: 20Review of Lilbaby1000 aka Spanish Mami aka Layla
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Lilbaby1000
Her name is Layla. Saw her a couple of years ago back in 2018 while in Vegas.
She was about 21 at the time.
I paid $260 for a 1 hour outcall. I see her rates have gone up since then.
She's put on a good amount of weight since then but still looks decent.
Overall I had a great time. She was very focused on cleanliness which I appreciated. For instance she asked that I wash my hand after counting out the money. Objectively a good idea to do anyway so I don't mind at all.
She was easy to talk to. Started off with hand job, she even did a foot job on me without me even asking. She just said she liked doing them haha.
She then gave me a covered BJ and let me cum. I asked to watch her finger herself for a few min and then I got going again missionary. Blew my load in the hat. Watched her finger herself some more and then I went in doggy until I blew one more load.
She never tried to up sell me or anything which was great.
Overall I prob won't repeat but only because she's gained some weight and also increased her prices. Maybe her prices are flexible to a degree which would change my mind.
-
10-02-21 17:21 #3941Banned Member

Posts: 415Valerie
Any info on this.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/209366
She is also in pd.
Thanks.
-
10-02-21 11:43 #3940Banned Member

Posts: 3075She's one of the hottest FBSM providers around. She has the nicest and roundest booty for her body frame.
Originally Posted by LordD
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-21 10:42 #3939Senior Member

Posts: 529She's not an escort. FBSM and HE only. IMHO very attractive. Good at what she does, but if you want extras, look elsewhere.
Originally Posted by LordD
[View Original Post]
Search the Independent Massage Providers thread for more comments.
-
10-01-21 23:10 #3938Senior Member

Posts: 87Jessica
Has anyone seen this girl? Any info?
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/224192
-
10-01-21 12:51 #3937Regular Member

Posts: 1Leigh Mercury
Anyone have any intel on her before I book it? Can't seem to find any info on her. https://tryst.link/escort/leighmercury.
-
09-30-21 09:54 #3936Senior Member

Posts: 299Sophia CV
LOL, we've been banging in that same room for almost a year. I suggested she ask for a different room because every John that's been there knows what room she's in and sometimes I get the feeling someone's watching. There's a person who lives in the room behind the headboard of the bed so she's very muted during sex at this incall location. I've never visited her Carlsbad incall but I've had her do outcall to my house and she gets so into it and makes sexy noises. At least they gave her a new bed that doesn't squeak and hit the headboard while you're pounding that pussy.
Originally Posted by CarDater
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-21 00:16 #3935Senior Member

Posts: 442Well known BBFS from Seattle. Amazing experience but got way too expensive these last few years.
Originally Posted by DocDeviant
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 11:56 #3934Banned Member

Posts: 1001Tammy
I think she's in Escondido.
Originally Posted by GilfLover
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 10:50 #3933Senior Member

Posts: 302She now isn't very responsive. I remember seeing her and her roommate Kat several times when they lived in LA Mesa.
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 10:44 #3932Senior Member

Posts: 302Yes, she is older but lools good. Friendly and easy to get in touch with. I believe she has used the same hotel room in Chula Vista for. Months. A bit rushed.
Originally Posted by UCBaja2
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-21 10:19 #3931Senior Member

Posts: 249Omg
Is Tami still around? Blast from the past. What part of town is she in?
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-21 23:07 #3930Regular Member

Posts: 6Sxygrngoddess
Anyone familiar with.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Sxygrngoddess
Only one review, but the pics look familiar. Thinking she may have any older profile, but just cannot quite remember.
-
09-28-21 19:21 #3929Banned Member

Posts: 3075I'm drinking my fav cocktail at HH and almost spit out my drink reading your age comment. Yeah, more like 55 plus to me. I think you nailed it with 25+36. LOL.
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




