Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 209 of 471 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 259 309 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 7063
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3943
    Quote Originally Posted by DocDeviant  [View Original Post]
    I found this lady on PD, anyone seen her? Or know specifics?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../ParkerPhoenix

    A little pricey but damn she looks hot.
    Does it look like she got preggo and had a kid? Would explain the increase in breast size and weight. Seems like she covers her stomach with clothing to hid the stretch marks. Anyone who seen her can attest to it?

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/ParkerPhoenix

  2. #3942

    Review of Lilbaby1000 aka Spanish Mami aka Layla

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Lilbaby1000

    Her name is Layla. Saw her a couple of years ago back in 2018 while in Vegas.

    She was about 21 at the time.

    I paid $260 for a 1 hour outcall. I see her rates have gone up since then.

    She's put on a good amount of weight since then but still looks decent.

    Overall I had a great time. She was very focused on cleanliness which I appreciated. For instance she asked that I wash my hand after counting out the money. Objectively a good idea to do anyway so I don't mind at all.

    She was easy to talk to. Started off with hand job, she even did a foot job on me without me even asking. She just said she liked doing them haha.

    She then gave me a covered BJ and let me cum. I asked to watch her finger herself for a few min and then I got going again missionary. Blew my load in the hat. Watched her finger herself some more and then I went in doggy until I blew one more load.

    She never tried to up sell me or anything which was great.

    Overall I prob won't repeat but only because she's gained some weight and also increased her prices. Maybe her prices are flexible to a degree which would change my mind.

  3. #3941

    Valerie

    Any info on this.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/209366

    She is also in pd.

    Thanks.

  4. #3940
    Quote Originally Posted by LordD  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? Any info?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/224192
    She's one of the hottest FBSM providers around. She has the nicest and roundest booty for her body frame.

  5. #3939
    Senior Member


    Posts: 529
    Quote Originally Posted by LordD  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? Any info?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/224192
    She's not an escort. FBSM and HE only. IMHO very attractive. Good at what she does, but if you want extras, look elsewhere.

    Search the Independent Massage Providers thread for more comments.

  6. #3938

    Jessica

    Has anyone seen this girl? Any info?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/224192

  7. #3937

    Leigh Mercury

    Anyone have any intel on her before I book it? Can't seem to find any info on her. https://tryst.link/escort/leighmercury.

  8. #3936

    Sophia CV

    Quote Originally Posted by CarDater  [View Original Post]
    I believe she has used the same hotel room in Chula Vista for. Months.
    LOL, we've been banging in that same room for almost a year. I suggested she ask for a different room because every John that's been there knows what room she's in and sometimes I get the feeling someone's watching. There's a person who lives in the room behind the headboard of the bed so she's very muted during sex at this incall location. I've never visited her Carlsbad incall but I've had her do outcall to my house and she gets so into it and makes sexy noises. At least they gave her a new bed that doesn't squeak and hit the headboard while you're pounding that pussy.

  9. #3935
    Quote Originally Posted by DocDeviant  [View Original Post]
    I found this lady on PD, anyone seen her? Or know specifics?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../ParkerPhoenix

    A little pricey but damn she looks hot.
    Well known BBFS from Seattle. Amazing experience but got way too expensive these last few years.

  10. #3934

    Tammy

    Quote Originally Posted by GilfLover  [View Original Post]
    Is Tami still around? Blast from the past. What part of town is she in?
    I think she's in Escondido.

  11. #3933
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    https://www.kittyads.com/Tammybeav

    bbbj/dt, pearl necklace on her DD manmade boobs
    She now isn't very responsive. I remember seeing her and her roommate Kat several times when they lived in LA Mesa.

  12. #3932
    Quote Originally Posted by UCBaja2  [View Original Post]
    Sophia in CV. Her ad says 36 but she's over 50. Legit provider, gets the job done.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...diego/67746679
    Yes, she is older but lools good. Friendly and easy to get in touch with. I believe she has used the same hotel room in Chula Vista for. Months. A bit rushed.

  13. #3931

    Omg

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    https://www.kittyads.com/Tammybeav

    bbbj/dt, pearl necklace on her DD manmade boobs
    Is Tami still around? Blast from the past. What part of town is she in?

  14. #3930

    Sxygrngoddess

    Anyone familiar with.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Sxygrngoddess

    Only one review, but the pics look familiar. Thinking she may have any older profile, but just cannot quite remember.

  15. #3929
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion1  [View Original Post]
    LOL, Age 25-36? Looks more like 25+36.

    But if you like MILFs, GILFSs aren't that much of a stretch.
    I'm drinking my fav cocktail at HH and almost spit out my drink reading your age comment. Yeah, more like 55 plus to me. I think you nailed it with 25+36. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape