Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 200 of 492 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 250 300 ... LastLast
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 7374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4389
    Quote Originally Posted by BeFriends  [View Original Post]
    She was always a favorite for me.
    Saw her last year and it was fun. She wore stockings, accommodating and sweet. Saw her today and it was a totally different experience. Was rushed as hell. She asked me to buy cigarettes, which I helped out. BBBJ and went mish. Was pulling me and slamming the hell out of me. She turns around and pushes her ass on me deep. Tells me to cum. This is less than one minute. I was trying to enjoy it. But, she rushed it and eventually, I popped inside. Called it a day and left. Wouldn't repeat ever again. Didn't enjoy my time at all.

  2. #4388

    Deposit

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eldma/68270324

    Enough said. Don't fall for it. Unless someone here seen her and has a success story.

  3. #4387

    Young fun

    Quote Originally Posted by OgOggilby  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her? I don't find any info. Seems to post once a day if that.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....n/429697484407
    Her name is Selena, she is real. Did a xardate with her last weekend. She is very real. Very cute. Obvious demons. I got a BBBJ in a nice quiet spot. She asked me to let her know when I was going to pop, as she will swallow. I pulled her leggins back and fingered her while she worked. Her pussy is super tight, shaved and smelled nice. I popped hard Real quick. She gobbled it up no issue. She asked me to take her to runkin for a coffee before dropping her off. I will be seeing her again asap.

  4. #4386
    Quote Originally Posted by OgOggilby  [View Original Post]
    Went to see her a while back. She was a no show.
    I was a regular awhile back never had any problems except for a wait time. Area is better than going to some sketchy hotel.

  5. #4385

    Jay

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickCock99  [View Original Post]
    Went to see her a while back. She was a no show.

  6. #4384

    Re Jay

    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    Goes by Jay. Reviews said she has some mileage and that she not exactly DDF but cannot confirm. She's legit though.
    She has a few reviews on TER. One positive. The other seems a little neg slant as I didn't get my way so I'll shit on her. Read for yourself use your own judgment.

  7. #4383

    Info

    Anyone seen this one? Looks new, haven't seen her ad before.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....b/760276652059

  8. #4382
    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    Goes by Jay. Reviews said she has some mileage and that she not exactly DDF but cannot confirm. She's legit though.
    Thank you! I would avoid her then.

  9. #4381
    Quote Originally Posted by ThickCock99  [View Original Post]
    Goes by Jay. Reviews said she has some mileage and that she not exactly DDF but cannot confirm. She's legit though.

  10. #4380

    Anyone have experience with her?


  11. #4379

  12. #4378
    She was always a favorite for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by FreshClamSauce  [View Original Post]
    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....d/039347242258

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/413-251-8099

    Saw Adalina a couple weeks ago. Overall, it was a very solid visit and I will plan to repeat. I have to recommend her soundly!

    She was staying near the Outback, and was ready when I arrived at the agreed time. Communication was good to get set up. She had the door cracked, waiting for me, and we all hate getting left in the parking lot so this was a great start. When I walked in, she was wearing a school-girl outfit with a white button-down and a red plaid mini skirt, which looked quite good on her. She looks better than her pictures and had a really nice tight & juicy ass. She was friendly and easy-going. She gave a decent CBJ (my choice) and hopped on to ride me. We switched to doggy and I came pretty quickly as she was pretty tight and had a great ass. Enjoyed the visit quite a bit and would definitely recommend. She was quite with it and seemed like a sweetheart eager to please.

    One major downside was the room was fairly smoky and I definitely left smelling like it, which I quite dislike. Other than that, no complaints. Good service, on time, reliable communication, delivered with a good attitude and as expected!

  13. #4377
    Quote Originally Posted by Creeper1  [View Original Post]
    Call me paranoid but she seems pretty hot for our normal table fair. After bust in Springfield I'm staying away from anyone new.
    Super hot, ad says she pretty much does anything and everything, and accepts every payment known to man. This is definitely a scam. Those things together are always a red flag.

  14. #4376
    Quote Originally Posted by OgOggilby  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her? I don't find any info. Seems to post once a day if that.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....n/429697484407
    Call me paranoid but she seems pretty hot for our normal table fair. After bust in Springfield I'm staying away from anyone new.

  15. #4375

    Young fun

    Anyone see her? I don't find any info. Seems to post once a day if that.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....n/429697484407
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails odg4mziyzwm0zgiwmja0mgvin2u5ndfhyzi3nmuwywfkytzima.jpg.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape