Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,626 to 5,640 of 13917
-
10-07-21 23:24 #8292Regular Member

Posts: 21Sorry Been on the east coast. Think I answered all the PM I got
If I missed anyone. Let me know.
Originally Posted by Kipq4
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 21:39 #8291Regular Member

Posts: 21Anyone?
Any info on her?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...117/7024068674
-
10-07-21 20:38 #8290Senior Member

Posts: 7266Got damn!
Bgtitgal90 (hx) got to have the biggest titties on Hx ever.
-
10-07-21 18:54 #8289Senior Member

Posts: 342Fairly certain that it's a fake. But good luck.
Originally Posted by SalesMan47
[View Original Post]
From what I remember, she is "outcall only". I never ever do an outcall.
-
10-07-21 18:51 #8288Senior Member

Posts: 131I've seen her a few times. She is friendly, offers good service, and is drama free. She should have a few reports here if you search and they're generally positive. If you dig her body type she's definitely worth a go.
Originally Posted by KesterDiamond
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 13:31 #8287Senior Member

Posts: 1316Question for you Vegas folks
Anyone have any experience with this gal? She is new to Arizona but says she was a Vegas provider.
I'm contemplating a visit but thought I would check in here for any advice.
Thanks.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...sires/41191121
-
10-06-21 20:24 #8286Banned Member

Posts: 131Greek is very rare here especially in a thin girl who can do regular service without any extras. The BBBJ is also very rare.
Originally Posted by CaptainTuttle
[View Original Post]
The rates are going to be double of what you are used to as the provider scene here is terrible. Again do not come here for sex purposes as you will waste your money.
-
10-06-21 18:49 #8285Senior Member

Posts: 34Vegas this Weekend
Going to be in Vegas this Columbus day weekend. Hoping to find a nice spinner (blonde if possible) who does Greek. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
-
10-06-21 18:25 #8284Senior Member

Posts: 2986Yes
I know that's why if anyone see's or if they hear about her please update here on this thread!
Originally Posted by DaytonaMonger
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 15:09 #8283Senior Member

Posts: 45Rhonda
Hey guys have any of you met Rhonda found her on STG.
-
10-06-21 05:06 #8282Senior Member

Posts: 26Breezy is MIA.
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 17:31 #8281Senior Member

Posts: 2986If
We can find Breezy you'll enjoy her a lot better and at fraction of the cost!
Originally Posted by Tjinla2001
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 15:36 #8280Senior Member

Posts: 2085I've reached out to Mrs. Jones by email and am waiting for her response. The rate is steep but if there is guaranteed BBFS cip I am willing to give her a try.
Originally Posted by TruckDriver
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 11:01 #8279Senior Member

Posts: 535I saw her ONCE 2 1/2 years ago,
She was Incall on Boulder at a motel, yes, HUGE way to big for my style. Nice, but she lied about way toooooo much & her boyfriend and like 5 other people were all staying in the room, I found out later, so it was Drama Rama for her getting the room mates out, I didn't know they lived there but all the BS leading up made sense when the truth came out. Nice girl but. Tooooo big & she's even bigger now. 60 or 80 Is what I paid - 3 am price. But wouldn't repeat at that price or the 100 because, to me, and I know we all have different preferences, but especially on that part of boulder there are much more attractive options for the same price.
Originally Posted by IceCreamLoad
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 10:53 #8278Senior Member

Posts: 535More info
I saw her a few times at her place on Trop and then later she came to my hotel room once or twice. She let be BB every time. Don't see her anymore tho, YMMV.
Oh, yeah she did NOT allow cim but let me creampie.
Originally Posted by DaytonaMonger
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




