Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,641 to 5,655 of 13936
-
10-06-21 20:24 #8296Banned Member

Posts: 131Greek is very rare here especially in a thin girl who can do regular service without any extras. The BBBJ is also very rare.
Originally Posted by CaptainTuttle
[View Original Post]
The rates are going to be double of what you are used to as the provider scene here is terrible. Again do not come here for sex purposes as you will waste your money.
-
10-06-21 18:49 #8295Senior Member

Posts: 34Vegas this Weekend
Going to be in Vegas this Columbus day weekend. Hoping to find a nice spinner (blonde if possible) who does Greek. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
-
10-06-21 18:25 #8294Senior Member

Posts: 2989Yes
I know that's why if anyone see's or if they hear about her please update here on this thread!
Originally Posted by DaytonaMonger
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 15:09 #8293Senior Member

Posts: 45Rhonda
Hey guys have any of you met Rhonda found her on STG.
-
10-06-21 05:06 #8292Senior Member

Posts: 26Breezy is MIA.
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 17:31 #8291Senior Member

Posts: 2989If
We can find Breezy you'll enjoy her a lot better and at fraction of the cost!
Originally Posted by Tjinla2001
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 15:36 #8290Senior Member

Posts: 2085I've reached out to Mrs. Jones by email and am waiting for her response. The rate is steep but if there is guaranteed BBFS cip I am willing to give her a try.
Originally Posted by TruckDriver
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 11:01 #8289Senior Member

Posts: 538I saw her ONCE 2 1/2 years ago,
She was Incall on Boulder at a motel, yes, HUGE way to big for my style. Nice, but she lied about way toooooo much & her boyfriend and like 5 other people were all staying in the room, I found out later, so it was Drama Rama for her getting the room mates out, I didn't know they lived there but all the BS leading up made sense when the truth came out. Nice girl but. Tooooo big & she's even bigger now. 60 or 80 Is what I paid - 3 am price. But wouldn't repeat at that price or the 100 because, to me, and I know we all have different preferences, but especially on that part of boulder there are much more attractive options for the same price.
Originally Posted by IceCreamLoad
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 10:53 #8288Senior Member

Posts: 538More info
I saw her a few times at her place on Trop and then later she came to my hotel room once or twice. She let be BB every time. Don't see her anymore tho, YMMV.
Oh, yeah she did NOT allow cim but let me creampie.
Originally Posted by DaytonaMonger
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 01:49 #8287Banned Member

Posts: 521No,
And with heavily photoshopped pictures like those I can't imagine why anyone else would want to see her either.
Originally Posted by And2021
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 21:51 #8286Senior Member

Posts: 3418Diandra
Originally Posted by LVKiller
[View Original Post]
What HapaBoy said. I looked and her last HX update was around the 23rd of Sep. I'll bet she's be back (on her back) before x-mas.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 21:07 #8285Banned Member

Posts: 131Request of Info: Kay Bunnie
Anyone seen this one or have any info if she is legit or not?
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...vegas/68050891
-
10-04-21 19:34 #8284Senior Member

Posts: 7266I'm sure that response was from her HX or PD boyfriend she has now?
Originally Posted by LVKiller
[View Original Post]
That won't last she did this several years ago and she comeback cause her only income is from lying on her back or on all 4's!
When you have 2 or 3 kids to feed and and keep asking the new rent a bf it only lasts so long before temp boyfriend says " I'm outa here".
-
10-04-21 14:54 #8283Senior Member

Posts: 308
Originally Posted by BTBear
[View Original Post]
Ok thanks. I really didn't know what all they had to do to "verify". Of course we still have to still do some due diligence and there is never a guarantee on the level of service, even if one of us had a good time and refers, but at least I'll know I'm not dealing with fake pics I guess.
Originally Posted by Ombyb
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 11:08 #8282Senior Member

Posts: 26I saw Ashley black a couple years ago. Back then she was open minded and a lot of fun not to mention full service for .60. Now I look at her rates, her demands, her whole ad and I just sit back and think how bad her GPS has gotten. Not to mention she only does BJ. Which don't get me wrong she was ok, but some of us out there are so hardened we need more than just a BBBJ to get off.












Reply With Quote





