Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 659 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 159 559 609 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 709 759 1159 ... LastLast
Results 9,871 to 9,885 of 24046
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14176

    Does anyone understand how this works?

    Quote Originally Posted by BobJob9125  [View Original Post]
    3 X4-56 X-8 X8 X. Then I managed to find an old number seen here before (3 X45 X857 X5).

    My fav Battleship coordinates.

    First numero. X1-0, X2-6, X3 and4-7.

    Second numero -X1-0,X2-1,X3-9.
    Is there a secret decoder ring?

  2. #14175

    Sixx, Nina Sixx?

    Hey fellas,

    Interesting dream. So I saw an add for Nina, from what I remember I heard good things. Saw an ad up on the crawler. 3 X4-56 X-8 X8 X. Tried to find some info but couldn't find any. Then I managed to find an old number seen here before (3 X45 X857 X5). I texted that number after the digits above did not respond. The old number hit back immediately. She asked where I was at, I said I was in the neighborhood for the current post. She told me her rates which seemed pretty good. She demanded half payment upfront via Cashapp or Gift plastic. Stated she was recently screwed over and started requesting half up front. Told her I was not about it. She kept trying to press and ultimately I did not pursue further. The current ad number had not messaged back. Wondering what you thoughts were with her, would have liked to visit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ginia/68317898

    My fav Battleship coordinates.

    First numero. X1-0, X2-6, X3 and4-7.

    Second numero -X1-0,X2-1,X3-9.

  3. #14174

    Against the law in Virginia

    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    Buyer beware, they secretly snap pictures of their clients. Wouldn't want that phone in wrong hands with you have much to lose!
    Tina had better not be doing that. I don't want my photo in Uncle LEO's hands. Also, it's against the law in Virginia to film, photograph or videotape a non-consenting person nude, in underwear or in a state of undress which exposes one's private parts. Hotel and motel rooms are among the prohibited areas specified in the Code of Virginia. The violation is a class 1 misdemeanor if the victim is over 18 and a class 6 felony if the victim is under 18.

    Edited to add: Maybe some of the lawyers on this forum could answer whether Uncle LEO could use such evidence against a monger if the law prohibits non-consensual photos or videos. Then again, our least favorite uncle can still ruin a monger's reputation or career without charging him. I'll definitely think twice before ever visiting Tina again.

  4. #14173
    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    Buyer beware, they secretly snap pictures of their clients. Wouldn't want that phone in wrong hands with you have much to lose!
    In the room? I keep my mask on until I'm inside and she only picked up her phone once to text.

  5. #14172

    Tina the Picture collector

    Quote Originally Posted by FloorHump422  [View Original Post]
    Her name's actually Tina LOL. She's been well-reviewed on here and other sites. Implants are shoddy, but service is some of the best you'll receive at an ACS.
    Buyer beware, they secretly snap pictures of their clients. Wouldn't want that phone in wrong hands with you have much to lose!

  6. #14171
    Quote Originally Posted by FloorHump422  [View Original Post]
    Her name's actually Tina LOL. She's been well-reviewed on here and other sites. Implants are shoddy, but service is some of the best you'll receive at an ACS.
    Is it the girl in the pic?

  7. #14170

    Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by SexFrustrate23  [View Original Post]
    I had my best experience with this agency this week. I met with a girl named China (she pronounced it as ch-ee-na). Great from the get go. Nice body, enhanced breast but I don't care. Good butt for an ACS. Lots of making out and BBBJ. She deep throated me and I nearly busted before the fun. Did some SATY, than onto mish. Lots of making out and she could take it. When I got close she gave me a hand job onto her nice tits. Definitely will try to repeat while she is in town. Service hasn't been consistent from this agency, but this was great.

    On a negative side I e had a sore throat since seeing her on Monday. Hopefully nothing serious and not related.

    https://adultsearch.com/virginia/spr...scorts/1177754
    Her name's actually Tina LOL. She's been well-reviewed on here and other sites. Implants are shoddy, but service is some of the best you'll receive at an ACS.

  8. #14169
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Olivia White

    Quote Originally Posted by EyeLavose  [View Original Post]
    2) I keep seeing Olivia White. But no reviews and she's been around for a minute.
    https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/files/4013819.htm

    I saw her back in June. Her ads are very scattershot, as she's splitting time between here and California. So, she's real, but the caveat is she's a bit pricey for being almost entirely non-GFE. The only acronyms you're going to get are CBJ & FIV. Otherwise she's very much a safety girl. She quoted me 3 for QV, 4 for HH, 5 for HR, but I think if she's seen you before, you can probably get her to go lower (she is willing to host out of her apartment, so if she's not getting a hotel room, she's probably more reasonable on the rates; we had a repeat visit lined up for 4 for the hour but it fell through).

    That said, she's a little kinky & submissive, looks just like her pictures, and is incredibly easy to talk to. If her menu were considerably more wide-open, I wouldn't bother looking anywhere else.

  9. #14168
    Quote Originally Posted by SexFrustrate23  [View Original Post]
    I had my best experience with this agency this week. I met with a girl named China (she pronounced it as ch-ee-na). Great from the get go. Nice body, enhanced breast but I don't care. Good butt for an ACS. Lots of making out and BBBJ. She deep throated me and I nearly busted before the fun. Did some SATY, than onto mish. Lots of making out and she could take it. When I got close she gave me a hand job onto her nice tits. Definitely will try to repeat while she is in town. Service hasn't been consistent from this agency, but this was great.

    On a negative side I e had a sore throat since seeing her on Monday. Hopefully nothing serious and not related.

    https://adultsearch.com/virginia/spr...scorts/1177754
    Thanks for the insight, I check out this ACS in Springfield today and the result was pretty good. Setup was quite straight up and easy. To be honest, her appearance is kind of below average but the services just made up everything. Like the preivious review, the most impressive thing is lots of dfk, BBBJ, and dt. There was no conversation and I noticed she have some scars on her teddies but it doesn't matter. All it takes just cowgirl and mish to blew up and ended with more dfk.

    I finished in like 20 min so my question is if we take the whole hour, will it be more services such a shower or massage??

  10. #14167

    Ohio bust

    Ohio bust 161 arrested. https://www.dispatch.com/story/news/local/2021/10/04/statewide-sex-sting-nets-161-offenders/5988386001/

  11. #14166
    Quote Originally Posted by SexFrustrate23  [View Original Post]
    I had my best experience with this agency this week. I met with a girl named China (she pronounced it as ch-ee-na). Great from the get go. Nice body, enhanced breast but I don't care. Good butt for an ACS. Lots of making out and BBBJ. She deep throated me and I nearly busted before the fun. Did some SATY, than onto mish. Lots of making out and she could take it. When I got close she gave me a hand job onto her nice tits. Definitely will try to repeat while she is in town. Service hasn't been consistent from this agency, but this was great.

    On a negative side I e had a sore throat since seeing her on Monday. Hopefully nothing serious and not related.

    https://adultsearch.com/virginia/spr...scorts/1177754
    Got to be careful with the making out. Mariko from MP gave me strep throat. Make sure you are eating properly, taking your vitamins and getting adequate sleep.

  12. #14165

    My Hero

    You the real MVP.

  13. #14164

    Best one yet

    I had my best experience with this agency this week. I met with a girl named China (she pronounced it as ch-ee-na). Great from the get go. Nice body, enhanced breast but I don't care. Good butt for an ACS. Lots of making out and BBBJ. She deep throated me and I nearly busted before the fun. Did some SATY, than onto mish. Lots of making out and she could take it. When I got close she gave me a hand job onto her nice tits. Definitely will try to repeat while she is in town. Service hasn't been consistent from this agency, but this was great.

    On a negative side I e had a sore throat since seeing her on Monday. Hopefully nothing serious and not related.

    https://adultsearch.com/virginia/spr...scorts/1177754

  14. #14163

    Porn Star

    Quote Originally Posted by CollegeParkBoy  [View Original Post]
    I searched the number and past ads have a completely different person for the same number. You ain't wrong that tongue is killer though haha.
    https://nudesleaked.net/new-porn-jor...fans-leaked-2/

  15. #14162
    Quote Originally Posted by Slate111  [View Original Post]
    I received a text from ClubVip that they changed the name to JJClubs. Considering what happened to ClubVIP not sure if I would go and they are in Springfield.
    Pretty old news. People were already talking about it weeks ago on the Agency thread. And a good number of people have already dipped their toes in the new agency. Apparently Suzie is a fantastic kgirl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape