Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,141 to 10,155 of 25028
-
10-06-21 02:09 #14888Senior Member

Posts: 67Olita screening
The one time I used Olita I was not screened at all. They gave me the hotel info straight up.
Originally Posted by JWilson317BP
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 23:32 #14887Senior Member

Posts: 74Thanks for the review
I was about to go and visit Martina but I didn't because I did not get a good vibe after seeing her pics. Instead I went to 1021. See my review in AMP board. I miss my favorite girl Alisa so much. She was scheduled to visit this Fall but cancelled last minute. Wonder what happened? And I don't know if she'll ever visit again. I also miss Nancy. Had quite a few relaxing sessions with her.
Originally Posted by Dlqcpvd
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 22:13 #14886Regular Member

Posts: 16Re: Destiny
Yup it's the case.
Originally Posted by PewPewPewPew
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 21:54 #14885Regular Member

Posts: 5Ari
I saw Ari not to long ago. Save your money. She used to be the girl in the pic. But time has not been kind. 200 there for less the 20 minutes. For what its worth it was BBBJ and there was no mention of a cover for FS. But looks made me go with BBBJ so maybe she would of brought up a cover. BBBJ was meh, not worth 200.
Originally Posted by YoungInRi
[View Original Post]
Any recommendation of some better options out there? Pm.
-
10-05-21 20:17 #14884Senior Member

Posts: 1406Joelle
Hello fellow mongers, Has anyone heard from Joelle?
I just got a text from her saying hi this is Joanne this is my new number ending 6220. I haven't seen her in at least 6 years, Yet here she is texting me, I smell uncle LEO.
-
10-05-21 16:31 #14883Senior Member

Posts: 239If her ass even looks like that anymore.
Originally Posted by YoungInRi
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 15:25 #14882Senior Member

Posts: 5229There is no pre-deposit. Never give a deposit, pre-deposit, advance, cashapp, or anything like that to anyone. Text them and they'll give you instructions.
Originally Posted by JWilson317BP
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
10-05-21 12:44 #14881Senior Member

Posts: 4545No I'm sorry. She deleted them.
Originally Posted by Homer1123
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 12:33 #14880Senior Member

Posts: 73Old ad
Do you happen to have a link to the older ad you mentioned?
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 11:55 #14879Senior Member

Posts: 333Kerry
Am I crazy for still wanting to meet Kerry? I know the reviews have taken a dip as of late, but I just want to see what her ass is like in person. But when I contacted her she wanted 200 for the hh, which would be steep for someone even if I knew I was getting quality!
On a related note, since she's gotten brought up in similar conversations. How do I find the previous reviews on Ari? Her name is too short to use the search feature LOL.
-
10-05-21 11:55 #14878Regular Member

Posts: 9Time Wasters the Last 2 weeks
So it's understandable when things happen and an appointment has to be reschedule or cancel by the providers. But here are some providers that just seem to want to waste time and think it's great to have anyone drive to there location and then ghost them.
https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...a/623929482731
Made an appointment to meant her. Kept on conversation via text all the way til I asked "what's the address" waited 45 min to hear back a response and nothing. Texted her politely that I get things happen and if she wanted to rescheduled and nothing.
https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...t/091574918885
Made contact about 10 am she responded very quickly I scheduled appointment for 1230 she text me about 1220 that her other friend has a client coming and if I can move it to 1 pm I agreed. Txt her again at 1 pm that I was at the location and she ghosted and never replied Again.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...g/404112323965
Send her a message to make an appointment she agreed and I asked for location. She sent it when I got there she asked me for 10 minutes and she will be ready. Waited about 40 min and never heard back.
What happen to the good providers that don't waste your time because they emphasize that they don't want there time wasted?
Don't waste your time my friends. Imagine hitting up a provider multiple times to take your money lmao. Good luck out there.
-
10-05-21 00:50 #14877Senior Member

Posts: 235Olita
First time considering an Olita girl. Was wondering what their screening process entailed and if a pre-deposit is required. PM reply if you prefer. Thanks.
-
10-04-21 22:05 #14876Senior Member

Posts: 4545Oh ya I realized that after I posted. But she got good reviews and if you into freaky shit. She's into those to according to what her old ad use to say.
Originally Posted by YogurtSlinger
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 19:55 #14875Senior Member

Posts: 202Those add is titled "pretty face".
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 19:42 #14874Senior Member

Posts: 60Any thoughts on this one?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/rayne-es...vidence-862625
Is this maybe girl legit? Any one know if she's worth it?









Reply With Quote





