Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 660 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 160 560 610 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 710 760 1160 ... LastLast
Results 9,886 to 9,900 of 24048
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14163

    Porn Star

    Quote Originally Posted by CollegeParkBoy  [View Original Post]
    I searched the number and past ads have a completely different person for the same number. You ain't wrong that tongue is killer though haha.
    https://nudesleaked.net/new-porn-jor...fans-leaked-2/

  2. #14162
    Quote Originally Posted by Slate111  [View Original Post]
    I received a text from ClubVip that they changed the name to JJClubs. Considering what happened to ClubVIP not sure if I would go and they are in Springfield.
    Pretty old news. People were already talking about it weeks ago on the Agency thread. And a good number of people have already dipped their toes in the new agency. Apparently Suzie is a fantastic kgirl.

  3. #14161

    It's called inflation

    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    These were surely. 8 to $. 5 a hr max types. Glad you enjoyed and that Godmother offer must been good. But what is happening to this area. Paying Goblins this share of coins. TETO but when the dime pieces see the rates their getting from mongers. Were definitely in bad shape. Time for international travels.
    Yeah I hear you, but I it's called inflation. And actually. For a half hour for two pops AND video at 250 that's 125 a pop. So it's still in your range. Plus, she has no bruises or signs of abuse like the usual selection out here. It's good to reminisce, but don't get all grandiose. And I'll still going to see her again later this week for the same deal AND a facial.

  4. #14160

    First Nova and Now

    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream recently with Allie. She's from Raleigh and is in town this week. At first glance at her ad, I thought it was a fake, but pulled the trigger anyway. It's been a crappy weekend getting girls to make a video with since my regulars were not available, so I chose her. Was $$ for hhr then another. 5 for video. It's a bit steep, but she's made me an offer I could refuse. So I went with it. Now when I got there she's looks exactly like her photos in her ad and her social media. So I definitely was not disappointed. Gia we me some great head. Until I finished. Then we chatted for a minute and was offered round two! I was happy to go with it. And I got video of both. And I'll share a few Polaroids. If you happened to see her please treat her well. She's a good clean girl with no signs or drug use and is a breath of fresh air compared to the girls I had to walk away from.

    https://washington-dc.skipthegames.c...d/242448529351
    These were surely. 8 to $. 5 a hr max types. Glad you enjoyed and that Godmother offer must been good. But what is happening to this area. Paying Goblins this share of coins. TETO but when the dime pieces see the rates their getting from mongers. Were definitely in bad shape. Time for international travels.

  5. #14159

    It is TGTBT

    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    On my after work menu today.

    Any dreams? Some pics look different but the tongue has me locked.

    But a few TGTBT ads in that area.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/18123372
    I searched the number and past ads have a completely different person for the same number. You ain't wrong that tongue is killer though haha.

  6. #14158

    Acs

    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    I was referring to this post, which was in September because I'm stupid and can't remember time lmao.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...624&viewfull=1#post5545624.
    Concur. Both ACS is Centreville and Manassas are Chinese. Do not believe any Japanese or Taiwanese are available.

  7. #14157

    Any dreams

    On my after work menu today.

    Any dreams? Some pics look different but the tongue has me locked.

    But a few TGTBT ads in that area.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/18123372

  8. #14156

    ClubVIP

    I received a text from ClubVip that they changed the name to JJClubs. Considering what happened to ClubVIP not sure if I would go and they are in Springfield.

  9. #14155

    Allie. She's in my top 5

    Had a dream recently with Allie. She's from Raleigh and is in town this week. At first glance at her ad, I thought it was a fake, but pulled the trigger anyway. It's been a crappy weekend getting girls to make a video with since my regulars were not available, so I chose her. Was $$ for hhr then another. 5 for video. It's a bit steep, but she's made me an offer I could refuse. So I went with it. Now when I got there she's looks exactly like her photos in her ad and her social media. So I definitely was not disappointed. Gia we me some great head. Until I finished. Then we chatted for a minute and was offered round two! I was happy to go with it. And I got video of both. And I'll share a few Polaroids. If you happened to see her please treat her well. She's a good clean girl with no signs or drug use and is a breath of fresh air compared to the girls I had to walk away from.

    https://washington-dc.skipthegames.c...d/242448529351
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 330351B3-D4F2-48F5-8638-BE4B88FC37BE.jpg‎   BBCADBE7-216E-436D-ADE6-BD8AB924CE2E.jpg‎   86956B8E-87A3-4D76-A874-8E02F485D0CA.jpg‎   E5D55E9D-9223-4710-8656-8F5356EE0A68.jpg‎  

  10. #14154
    I was referring to this post, which was in September because I'm stupid and can't remember time lmao.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...624&viewfull=1#post5545624.

  11. #14153

    Kingstowne / ACS

    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    I am fairly certain it's the chain of ACS ads that all have the same number that I posted about about in August. I'm much too lazy to find that post number or those numerous ads again, just dig through my post history.
    https://dc.rubratings.com/226303?__c...zNAdCjcnBszQlR

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...244&viewfull=1#post5481244.

  12. #14152
    Quote Originally Posted by WillOckham  [View Original Post]
    Does she have a website or phone?
    I am fairly certain it's the chain of ACS ads that all have the same number that I posted about about in August. I'm much too lazy to find that post number or those numerous ads again, just dig through my post history.

  13. #14151
    Senior Member


    Posts: 258

    Kingstowne

    Quote Originally Posted by Photoman  [View Original Post]
    Saw my regular a while back off Kingstowne, and after having great GFE time, I had a look at the other girls working in the apartment. They were from Taiwan also, and just were stunners. No old scags where. Always had been older women before, and the girls eating breakfast were just so sweet. Tall, thin, good English, nice smiles and perky looks. I didn't want to be overly impressed, so to speak because my ATF is so good to me.

    I met my regular through STG a long time ago, so I don't know where the advert is now. My GFE texts me directly, so I don't know what else is there for advertising. However, my Taiwan friend is just the sweetest. Multiple pops, everything available. Have not asked for anal, not my style. She does do a good PM if needed. She is a great DFK, which is so hard to find in the market today.

    The Taiwan talent is much different than regular Chinese menu. Friendly, great personality, communicates well, happy. It is a nice change from the typical Asian experience.

    I don't have the intel to find my GFE friends, but has to be our there somewhere. Private apartment. Original advert from earlier this year was for two girls if wanted. One is enough for me because she will eat me alive.
    Send me the contact information that you use. Trying to find a good regular in the area.

  14. #14150
    Quote Originally Posted by Photoman  [View Original Post]
    Saw my regular a while back off Kingstowne, and after having great GFE time, I had a look at the other girls working in the apartment. They were from Taiwan also, and just were stunners. No old scags where. Always had been older women before, and the girls eating breakfast were just so sweet. Tall, thin, good English, nice smiles and perky looks. I didn't want to be overly impressed, so to speak because my ATF is so good to me.

    I met my regular through STG a long time ago, so I don't know where the advert is now. My GFE texts me directly, so I don't know what else is there for advertising. However, my Taiwan friend is just the sweetest. Multiple pops, everything available. Have not asked for anal, not my style. She does do a good PM if needed. She is a great DFK, which is so hard to find in the market today.

    The Taiwan talent is much different than regular Chinese menu. Friendly, great personality, communicates well, happy. It is a nice change from the typical Asian experience.

    I don't have the intel to find my GFE friends, but has to be our there somewhere. Private apartment. Original advert from earlier this year was for two girls if wanted. One is enough for me because she will eat me alive.
    Does she have a website or phone?

  15. #14149

    Any information?

    I follow her on social media and she is in NOVA. Looks are definitely unique.

    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...gHEw0B46JyBzF2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape