Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 660 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 160 560 610 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 710 760 1160 ... LastLast
Results 9,886 to 9,900 of 24043
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14158

    Any dreams

    On my after work menu today.

    Any dreams? Some pics look different but the tongue has me locked.

    But a few TGTBT ads in that area.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/18123372

  2. #14157

    ClubVIP

    I received a text from ClubVip that they changed the name to JJClubs. Considering what happened to ClubVIP not sure if I would go and they are in Springfield.

  3. #14156

    Allie. She's in my top 5

    Had a dream recently with Allie. She's from Raleigh and is in town this week. At first glance at her ad, I thought it was a fake, but pulled the trigger anyway. It's been a crappy weekend getting girls to make a video with since my regulars were not available, so I chose her. Was $$ for hhr then another. 5 for video. It's a bit steep, but she's made me an offer I could refuse. So I went with it. Now when I got there she's looks exactly like her photos in her ad and her social media. So I definitely was not disappointed. Gia we me some great head. Until I finished. Then we chatted for a minute and was offered round two! I was happy to go with it. And I got video of both. And I'll share a few Polaroids. If you happened to see her please treat her well. She's a good clean girl with no signs or drug use and is a breath of fresh air compared to the girls I had to walk away from.

    https://washington-dc.skipthegames.c...d/242448529351
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 330351B3-D4F2-48F5-8638-BE4B88FC37BE.jpg‎   BBCADBE7-216E-436D-ADE6-BD8AB924CE2E.jpg‎   86956B8E-87A3-4D76-A874-8E02F485D0CA.jpg‎   E5D55E9D-9223-4710-8656-8F5356EE0A68.jpg‎  

  4. #14155
    I was referring to this post, which was in September because I'm stupid and can't remember time lmao.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...624&viewfull=1#post5545624.

  5. #14154

    Kingstowne / ACS

    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    I am fairly certain it's the chain of ACS ads that all have the same number that I posted about about in August. I'm much too lazy to find that post number or those numerous ads again, just dig through my post history.
    https://dc.rubratings.com/226303?__c...zNAdCjcnBszQlR

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...244&viewfull=1#post5481244.

  6. #14153
    Quote Originally Posted by WillOckham  [View Original Post]
    Does she have a website or phone?
    I am fairly certain it's the chain of ACS ads that all have the same number that I posted about about in August. I'm much too lazy to find that post number or those numerous ads again, just dig through my post history.

  7. #14152
    Senior Member


    Posts: 258

    Kingstowne

    Quote Originally Posted by Photoman  [View Original Post]
    Saw my regular a while back off Kingstowne, and after having great GFE time, I had a look at the other girls working in the apartment. They were from Taiwan also, and just were stunners. No old scags where. Always had been older women before, and the girls eating breakfast were just so sweet. Tall, thin, good English, nice smiles and perky looks. I didn't want to be overly impressed, so to speak because my ATF is so good to me.

    I met my regular through STG a long time ago, so I don't know where the advert is now. My GFE texts me directly, so I don't know what else is there for advertising. However, my Taiwan friend is just the sweetest. Multiple pops, everything available. Have not asked for anal, not my style. She does do a good PM if needed. She is a great DFK, which is so hard to find in the market today.

    The Taiwan talent is much different than regular Chinese menu. Friendly, great personality, communicates well, happy. It is a nice change from the typical Asian experience.

    I don't have the intel to find my GFE friends, but has to be our there somewhere. Private apartment. Original advert from earlier this year was for two girls if wanted. One is enough for me because she will eat me alive.
    Send me the contact information that you use. Trying to find a good regular in the area.

  8. #14151
    Quote Originally Posted by Photoman  [View Original Post]
    Saw my regular a while back off Kingstowne, and after having great GFE time, I had a look at the other girls working in the apartment. They were from Taiwan also, and just were stunners. No old scags where. Always had been older women before, and the girls eating breakfast were just so sweet. Tall, thin, good English, nice smiles and perky looks. I didn't want to be overly impressed, so to speak because my ATF is so good to me.

    I met my regular through STG a long time ago, so I don't know where the advert is now. My GFE texts me directly, so I don't know what else is there for advertising. However, my Taiwan friend is just the sweetest. Multiple pops, everything available. Have not asked for anal, not my style. She does do a good PM if needed. She is a great DFK, which is so hard to find in the market today.

    The Taiwan talent is much different than regular Chinese menu. Friendly, great personality, communicates well, happy. It is a nice change from the typical Asian experience.

    I don't have the intel to find my GFE friends, but has to be our there somewhere. Private apartment. Original advert from earlier this year was for two girls if wanted. One is enough for me because she will eat me alive.
    Does she have a website or phone?

  9. #14150

    Any information?

    I follow her on social media and she is in NOVA. Looks are definitely unique.

    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...gHEw0B46JyBzF2

  10. #14149

    Taiwanese Temptresses

    Saw my regular a while back off Kingstowne, and after having great GFE time, I had a look at the other girls working in the apartment. They were from Taiwan also, and just were stunners. No old scags where. Always had been older women before, and the girls eating breakfast were just so sweet. Tall, thin, good English, nice smiles and perky looks. I didn't want to be overly impressed, so to speak because my ATF is so good to me.

    I met my regular through STG a long time ago, so I don't know where the advert is now. My GFE texts me directly, so I don't know what else is there for advertising. However, my Taiwan friend is just the sweetest. Multiple pops, everything available. Have not asked for anal, not my style. She does do a good PM if needed. She is a great DFK, which is so hard to find in the market today.

    The Taiwan talent is much different than regular Chinese menu. Friendly, great personality, communicates well, happy. It is a nice change from the typical Asian experience.

    I don't have the intel to find my GFE friends, but has to be our there somewhere. Private apartment. Original advert from earlier this year was for two girls if wanted. One is enough for me because she will eat me alive.

  11. #14148

    My spider sense said "monkey" but I didn't see it

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    She is really nice and rates are low for the area but the Monkey is definitely in charge. I have seen her off and on for 6 months and all the signs are there, she has lost about 20 lbs over that time; needle marks on her legs; and random infections from time to time. May want to play safe with her.
    She seemed flighty, but she and the room were so neat and clean that it didn't look like the typical H user. I was concerned that she still might be using something, so I opted for the BBBJ, and never saw the inside of her thighs.

  12. #14147
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJimmy  [View Original Post]
    A escort can create a profile on Eroticmonkey so someone can review her there but that isn't advertising like with Escortbabylon or Skipthegames where they can post their ad multiple times a day.

    But an escort can get some very nice exposure because when someone does review the escort on them, their profile jumps to the top of the page in their respective metro area. Around here, they could be in the top 10-15 escorts reviewed on erotic monkey for 2-3 days. If the review is submitted on a Wednesday, that review will normally stay among the top 10-15 maybe until Tuesday of the following week because they don't update the reviews over the weekend. And them does get a good deal of traffic.

    If you want some brownie points tell your escort friends to create a profile on eroticmonkey and then you can review them there. They should get a few or a lots calls they would have never received that should lead to more business for them.
    My post was really only about providing contact information since Joyce has not been advertising.

  13. #14146

    Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by BobJob9125  [View Original Post]
    Hey there, just saying I've taken a ride on that train a few weeks before, she had tracks on her legs during that dream. Be safe.
    She is really nice and rates are low for the area but the Monkey is definitely in charge. I have seen her off and on for 6 months and all the signs are there, she has lost about 20 lbs over that time; needle marks on her legs; and random infections from time to time. May want to play safe with her.

  14. #14145
    Quote Originally Posted by WrexMaiden  [View Original Post]
    Please tell me photos are close to being accurate, she's cute, and it seems like she has a bit of a behind on her. Might take a spin.
    Oh, She is real, tall, cute, and I just banged her.

    At first I was planning to meet Mariko but I couldn't make it bcs of the time conflict. So, after reading Monica's review, I texted her and made appointment in less than 15 min. Once I got to the motel, she asked me to buy some condoms and promise to take good care of me. When I got to the door, she looks like in the pic (just skinnier) and she's so nice to me. Gave the donation, lay on the bed, and she just started BBBJ all over it. After couple min, put the caps, do doggie (tell me that I can spanked her flat azz if desired), mish, and I blew up in the caps (next time want to ask her if I can do cim). She told me that I'm her first customer today bcs she just got bitten by spider yesterday and it looks pretty bad. But overall, is a good experiences and I might repeat it since she offered to save my #.

    Oh, and $ for hhr.

  15. #14144

    Definitely BBW and overpriced

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbarber307  [View Original Post]
    Cougar56 first reported on his visit with Nova in early August (post #13742). I finally had some time to see her. Set up was facile and a couple of texts led me to her mid-level incall. She is the BBW in the pictures; if you like the pics (I think they were taken when she was not so BBW), you will like Nova in person. She is super friendly and fun to hang out with. She likes to make out with light kissing, lots of caressing and roaming to warm things up. Then she put on a cover and I enjoyed CBJ and CFS. She can swallow you whole and can take it hard and deep with enthusiasm. The rubber was thick and it was taking a long time to build up. I ran out of steam at the half hour mark (the alarm went off), but we went at it a bit more until I was spent. I pulled off the cover and jerked off onto her tits while she got under me and licked my balls and ran her tongue along my taint. I had a good time and will repeat when she visits again. 200 hh /300 h.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...l/482205443598
    For a BBW has good mouth skills but posting age 26 and her stretched out mid section box included. I believe she was bigger plenty of lines between thigh area. Nice women but better out there with a PSE experience for that number and age late 30's.

    140 qk.

    200 hh.

    300 hr normal if BBBJ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape