Thread: D h
+
Add Report
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 1384
-
10-09-21 02:37 #49Senior Member

Posts: 269Michelle (Nice looking morena) @DH
Had a good time with her too, did 2 sessions actually she knows how to suck did and was literally eating my dick up so mercilessly I had to clinch and groan. Played with my nipples too, pussy is not bad and it feels good screwing her with back shots, she was a bit in hurry for me to get out after the 2nd session though but not rude so much in the session. Body is about 9 face a 6. 5 or 7. Not bad attitude. But does sort of rush.
Would recommend.
-
10-09-21 02:32 #48Senior Member

Posts: 269Jazmin Afro-Colombiana @DH
Had a good session with this chica. Started off with her squatting, directing me to stand over and her chewing my dick up very nicely. She started then got up and spread her legs very wide and I banged her in then she spread her legs and body to the side banged her sideways which was a real treat. She then stretched her legs out doing a sidekick on the wall keeping her foot base on the wall while I got in her deep from behind and I enjoyed it so good. She then bent over so her head was pointed to the floor and her as up in the air to mid body position, so I got all of that pussy then did regular doggie. In short we did regular missionary (with of course her legs spread extra wide making a V) and repeated 2 times untill I bust.seconds away from the knock on the door.
2nd round was kind of similar.
This time after she sucked me off before she rode me, didn't go like I planned since it was short I then basically banged her doggie while she stood up and threw it back then in missionary while she spread it until I bust, seconds away from the knock on the door.Again
Oh yea she loved me playing with her tits while fucked her.
Made a few small talk,she told me ,''I did a lot of fucking''( since I saw her twice that night).Made other little small convo. And did tip her ;would recommend her.
-
10-08-21 23:19 #47Senior Member

Posts: 30Dh
Rosalia the Panamanian. Wow real deal. Super nice. Does extras fell for it but was worth it. Treat that girl nice she love what she do. Was back from a long time hiatus.
-
10-08-21 18:24 #46Senior Member

Posts: 106No Consequences?
Nobody ever spoke out about this? Why is a provider like this still working for Dollhouse. Does the madam Valentina not care about disabled people.
Originally Posted by SouthNY
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-21 17:30 #45Regular Member

Posts: 7Dh
I went for the first time a few weeks ago and I'll go again in the future. But when I arrived I didn't knock, someone came and opened the door. I walked in and there were about 4 dudes and 5 chicks sitting on the couch. Dudes looked like thugs. Then I walked into the other room and a bunch more dudes (Spanish) chatting it up. I gave one of them bread, and I received playing cards. Gave it to the girl of my choice and enjoyed my time with that chica.
Originally Posted by BadOne098
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-21 22:39 #44Regular Member

Posts: 4How does doll house work do you ask for a girl and pay or what I'm thinking of going this Saturday anything you guys recommend?
Originally Posted by JakeKick
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-21 17:35 #43Senior Member

Posts: 2496Dollhouse Review (CDP):
Provider's Name: Jazmin.
Pictures Accurate: yes.
Date of Visit: 10/05.
Donation / Time Spent: 80/20 mins+20 tip=100 total.
When I seen yesterday's stacked lineup, I just knew I couldn't wait until the weekend to make a visit. I got in around 9 pm and to my pleasant surprise most girls were available. Tonight's roster consisted of 9 ladies; Butterfly, Ashley, Emilena, Angela Blond, Jazmin, Estrella, Rosalia, Luna Butt and Lulu. I decided to try my luck with this new tall thick afro Colombiana called Jazmin. So I handed her 1 card and followed her upstairs. I put on some music and got undressed. By the time I turned around Jazmin was already naked and stepped in front of me before pushing me onto the bed. A little tip for you fellas; when a woman does that, you in for a good time. She grabbed both my hands and made me caress her tits. Now I'm no expert, but they felt natural and real soft. She applied the rubber with her mouth and got to sucking my dick like her life depended on it, deepthroat and all. I had to ask her to slow it down a bit because I felt some teeth. Jazmin did as she was told and got me erect. She then laid down splitting her legs apart as far as she could and told me to fuck her. A bit aggressive, however I don't mind a dominant woman who knows what she wants. It felt good and her box is tight, however it wasn't the easiest position for me as my socks kept sliding on the floor LOL. So I laid down and had her get on top for cg. Jazmin knows how to ride and once again put my hands on her tits like "leave it there'. Unfortunately not too long after she got a good rhythm going, the dreaded knock came. A small side note; I don't know about you guys, but that shit usually makes my dick go down asap. Anyways so I asked her if she wanted more to which she responded "sii mas duro". So I extended a second card and Jazmin put her mouth on me once again. Once I was back up, she asked for doggy. Who am I to deny the lady? I gave it to her in doggy as hard as I could and she was loving it, moaning and reaching back to massaging my balls from underneath. After a few minutes she started asking for leche because I think she was close to tapping out. I didn't mind as she had already stayed the course. A few more pumps and boom goes the dynamite. Jazmin was like "good or very good? I'm like very good LOL as she cleaned me up. I told her "you don't play no games huh". She just gave me a sexy smile and licked her lips. I tipped her a 20 and we hugged before I was on my way. Also before I left I made sure to ask her how long she was staying because I definitely want to see her again and this time I would be ready as I know exactly what to expect. She told me all this week until Sunday, but possibly longer depending if she is asked to extend her stay. I made sure to let her know if you take care of everyone like you did me, you will be staying as long as you like.
-
10-05-21 20:20 #42Senior Member

Posts: 145Emely DH
After my last battle with Angie to test my skills against huge Proton Cannons, I was in mood for a thick ass to battle with. Roster was Emeliana, Divina, Brenda, Sisters Angie and Ashley, Deborah, Rosalia, and Christina. But I needed some thickness so I went straight for Emely. Her outfit had my rage on maximum. She smiled and said it's about time we had our rematch. We went into the Danger Room.
We removed our armor and straight to her knees she went and began to Hoover me like a vacuum. The suction action already had me close to the edge but I held on.
For dear life. I gave her some FF action but she kept her mouth on me. Then I had her in cg where she rout her wet box in me and rode me and slammed her huge ass on top of me. After she tired I had her on her back. I started to drill as hard as I could but she was able to take a pounding. After a few minutes I put her in k9 and had to admire how big and soft her ass was and how nice the view looked. We alternated between her throwing it back and me pounding from behind. I placed her on her stomach and drilled her with WeaponX technique until I released all my rage inside. We cleaned up and said our goodbyes.
She made it a point to tell me to see her again sooner next time. I can't promise that because I'm always in a mood for new challengers.
-
10-05-21 17:47 #41Senior Member

Posts: 2496Correction make that 2 returning girls as I see Luna is back as well. Damn just thinking about her sexy ass arch makes me drool.
Originally Posted by JohnMadden1990
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 17:07 #40Senior Member

Posts: 2496At Dollhouse today Tuesday October 5th.
Originally Posted by TugaBoy14
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 12:59 #39Senior Member

Posts: 2496However they do have 1 new and 1 returning girl this week. A thick Dominican morena called Jazmin and a snow white Paraguayan girl named Mayra / Nicoletta, who was there earlier this year. I'll go later in the week to check them out for myself and have attached the pics for anyone else who would like to go see them as well.
Originally Posted by BeatSpace91
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 12:42 #38Banned Member

Posts: 687Kings Spa, DH, Garages, Paradise and La oficina in bx.
Originally Posted by TugaBoy14
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-21 10:10 #37Senior Member

Posts: 860Ah I think she was at DH recently and was using the name "Supreme".
Originally Posted by TugaBoy14
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-21 21:51 #36Senior Member

Posts: 39Marilyn DH
Where did she go?
-
10-04-21 20:05 #35Banned Member

Posts: 687Guys have to be assertive with chicas this mr nice guy simp shit don't work fellas be straight forward about what you want and most will comply, be all shy and get shit on LOL.
Originally Posted by Jason781
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





