Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15450

    Can anyone else

    Quote Originally Posted by EyeSpy2  [View Original Post]
    Apologies fellas, I forgot the link.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/67938700
    Can anyone else confirm she's real?

  2. #15449

    Ginger

    Quote Originally Posted by BagPiperJim  [View Original Post]
    Lmao!! Come on man don't be so lazy.

  3. #15448

  4. #15447

    Doublelist

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranked  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of a web site.

    Free. No cc needed. To hook up for FWB action. Craigslist was a go to site back in the days.
    Similar to Craigslist but Craigslist was better back in the day.

  5. #15446

    Friends with benefits

    Anyone know of a web site.

    Free. No cc needed. To hook up for FWB action. Craigslist was a go to site back in the days.

  6. #15445
    Quote Originally Posted by Nattie  [View Original Post]
    Clear your inbox.
    It's cleared out now.

  7. #15444

    Gang motel.

    Sounds as if you were at the Wake Inn on Capital Blvd.

  8. #15443
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGault  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the review on Lushis. She was as described and I enjoyed my time with her. She says she only comes once a year and that's too bad. She leaves on Monday.
    When I click the link it only goes to the website not the links to lushis any one have the info?

  9. #15442
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatttaca  [View Original Post]
    Good review and exactly matches what I think of her. Last I remember she does come once a month and stays for a week 10 days. Do you know what time of the month she comes by. Or where to find her ads. I think I have her number but she doesn't respond.

    G.
    Do you mind sharing her link or info? Thanks!

  10. #15441
    Senior Member


    Posts: 132

    To many rules

    Quote Originally Posted by NineTimesOut10  [View Original Post]
    You read Young sexy hot girl and hungry pussy in the title and thought it was real.
    She rushes you out not fun.

  11. #15440

    Kyra Laced

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseTheWaist  [View Original Post]
    Out of all that I read, all I know is Kyra Lace was definitely one of my ATFs. She had a soft voice, big ass, perfect natural tits. Too bad she doesn't visit like that anymore. I could definitely use her at the moment.
    Yeah, Kyra was special. I follow her on Snapchat. She's been in Vegas mainly since the pandemic. I saw her come to Charlotte one time. But not completely back to this area.

  12. #15439
    Quote Originally Posted by MarsalasJ  [View Original Post]
    Hello! I've been in the game for a while (since about 2013) and have never used this forum. However, I have seen it is pretty useful. From reading on here I have realized there are many out there that I would have thought were fake otherwise. For example, was able to have a dream about Renae or else I would have never reached out.

    I started just out of curiosity. With the yellow pages. Using agencies. Brooke's babes / Abalonias / other names. Why there were so many of the same company under different names, I'll never know. But so my thing is I never really go to, always have thoughts at my place. (which I know has it's down fall, but has worked for me, but also limited my experiences).

    Since things have got cut down. I've really semi stopped. But still researching. There are people of interest.

    But the question I was wondering. Any of you know what happened to Abalonias / Brooke's? Did any of you all ever reach out? Whitney, all day every day. Got thicker over the years.

    But wanted to see if anyone. Had a contact there still?
    Guess your posting entire web sites here. Dude, most of these girls have reviews here. Read the forum.

  13. #15438

    Poca or Egypt

    Anyone have any info or seen her in the past?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/67953546

  14. #15437

    Kyra Lace

    Quote Originally Posted by MarsalasJ  [View Original Post]
    Hello! I've been in the game for a while (since about 2013) and have never used this forum. However, I have seen it is pretty useful. From reading on here I have realized there are many out there that I would have thought were fake otherwise. For example, was able to have a dream about Renae or else I would have never reached out.

    I started just out of curiosity. With the yellow pages. Using agencies. Brooke's babes / Abalonias / other names. Why there were so many of the same company under different names, I'll never know. But so my thing is I never really go to, always have thoughts at my place. (which I know has it's down fall, but has worked for me, but also limited my experiences).
    Out of all that I read, all I know is Kyra Lace was definitely one of my ATFs. She had a soft voice, big ass, perfect natural tits. Too bad she doesn't visit like that anymore. I could definitely use her at the moment.

  15. #15436

    Brazilian Queen

    Apologies fellas, I forgot the link.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/67938700

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape