Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 188 of 529 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 238 288 ... LastLast
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 7925
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5120

    Naa

    Quote Originally Posted by Bj475  [View Original Post]
    Brothel: a place where people can engage in sexual activity with prostitutes.

    Prostitute: a person who engages in sexual activity for payment.

    Don't need to be a junior or senior member. If it makes you feel better to tell yourself you're not visiting a prostitute, maybe this ain't the hobby for you. There are a lot more demeaning things these ladies come across than being called a prostitute.
    First of all ladies? Careful how you use that you may insult a few of these working girls.

    I don't consider these hoe's Prostitutes they don't work for me they work for there drug dealers.

  2. #5119

    Let's call a spade a spade

    Quote Originally Posted by NoWorries954  [View Original Post]
    Wow, "pretty much a brothel" such tact from a senior member. I understand everyone has an opinion however I personally expect more from our "senior members" unless you intended on being a degrading tool in which case I apologize stand corrected.
    Brothel: a place where people can engage in sexual activity with prostitutes.

    Prostitute: a person who engages in sexual activity for payment.

    Don't need to be a junior or senior member. If it makes you feel better to tell yourself you're not visiting a prostitute, maybe this ain't the hobby for you. There are a lot more demeaning things these ladies come across than being called a prostitute.

  3. #5118
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 140
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Okay, I get it. You've been around in the hobby for years and just recently started to contribute. The whole point of this Forum, which by the way I refer to as "the naughty boys club" is the exchange of information. Who's hot? Who's not? Who's safe to see, what to expect in the way of an experience, who to avoid, etc. IDK, I also find the reviews entertaining as well as enlightening, but that's just me. Over the years, I've discovered a lot of women who were fun, intelligent, fun to see and be with because of Forum Members recommendations. It's the exchange of information to benefit those of us in the hobby so that we don't make stupid mistakes and decisions, which I promise you I have and get the most bang for the buck! (Excuse the pun!) But, welcome and we'll all certainly look forward to your reviews and even if you want to relate some past experiences.
    Lmao! Indeed, agreed. Proud to finally participate in the NBC. Keep it flowing!

  4. #5117

    Semantics

    Quote Originally Posted by NoWorries954  [View Original Post]
    Admittedly I knew that was not going to pass without retort, it was also unfairly a bit of bait to see what sort of dissertation I received. Based solely on my number of posts, I completely understand and accept in all fairness, the new member moniker. However I have not only been a faithful reader of this site for quite sometime, but I also owe everyone a bit of background. To put things in perspective, if I had posted something everyday, that would make me a "member" for approximately the last 20 K days. You do the math including leap years. All of this here in Melbourne. (Less non-military world travels / ex-pat living).

    More over, I still have my frequent flyer card from Paradise. I assure you I am quite aware of the goings on in my own Central Florida backyard from east coast to west coast and I would not live anywhere else because of it. Trust me, I am glad they are here as well and I have enjoyed a significant amount of the rest of the world in addition. Personally I have never and will not ever mess with the side street drama. I simply think it is sad despite its value for entertaining reading. Summarily, although admirably helping each other stay aware and be safe, it should also contain some cautious thought as to how that exactly is stated. I also welcome your view and opinion as helpfully intended. I trust this will put a dampener on any further lessons for the new guy from the seniors (yes, I started it, I know) for obvious reasons. I stand firmly by my statement of tact and simply do not believe we should be so caviler with words regarding the ladies, for those that are anyway, as the tone should be kept low key less we loose the good things we now enjoy. That's what PM is for.

    Cheers,

    Be safe, be careful, be wise.
    Okay, I get it. You've been around in the hobby for years and just recently started to contribute. The whole point of this Forum, which by the way I refer to as "the naughty boys club" is the exchange of information. Who's hot? Who's not? Who's safe to see, what to expect in the way of an experience, who to avoid, etc. IDK, I also find the reviews entertaining as well as enlightening, but that's just me. Over the years, I've discovered a lot of women who were fun, intelligent, fun to see and be with because of Forum Members recommendations. It's the exchange of information to benefit those of us in the hobby so that we don't make stupid mistakes and decisions, which I promise you I have and get the most bang for the buck! (Excuse the pun!) But, welcome and we'll all certainly look forward to your reviews and even if you want to relate some past experiences.

  5. #5116
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 140
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Seeing that you're a new member, what else would you like to call it? I've never been there, but based on reviews and Senior Forum Members opinions about the place, that's basically what it is, although I'm perplexed by their ability to operate in West Melbourne with, what seems to be very little scrutiny from local authorities. The AMPs in Orlando are much more open to this type of service. Massage Matters is a Massage place that offers much more than just "massage" and I'm glad it's here. Years ago, I'm sure many of the Older Senior Members remember, the Paradise Men's Club in the same general area, was just a "whorehouse" and made no bones about it. But, unfortunately they closed and MM just basically took over. IDK, in Europe and other parts of the world, most of this stuff goes on and no one really pays attention, it's no big deal. In this country because of our "Puritan Heritage" we seen to look with disdain on this type of activity. I guess if you don't want to get a massage and get laid, don't go there! I'm sure there are plenty of drug and drama queens you can see in Brevard, run many risks and end up regretting! IMHO.
    Admittedly I knew that was not going to pass without retort, it was also unfairly a bit of bait to see what sort of dissertation I received. Based solely on my number of posts, I completely understand and accept in all fairness, the new member moniker. However I have not only been a faithful reader of this site for quite sometime, but I also owe everyone a bit of background. To put things in perspective, if I had posted something everyday, that would make me a "member" for approximately the last 20 K days. You do the math including leap years. All of this here in Melbourne. (Less non-military world travels / ex-pat living).

    More over, I still have my frequent flyer card from Paradise. I assure you I am quite aware of the goings on in my own Central Florida backyard from east coast to west coast and I would not live anywhere else because of it. Trust me, I am glad they are here as well and I have enjoyed a significant amount of the rest of the world in addition. Personally I have never and will not ever mess with the side street drama. I simply think it is sad despite its value for entertaining reading. Summarily, although admirably helping each other stay aware and be safe, it should also contain some cautious thought as to how that exactly is stated. I also welcome your view and opinion as helpfully intended. I trust this will put a dampener on any further lessons for the new guy from the seniors (yes, I started it, I know) for obvious reasons. I stand firmly by my statement of tact and simply do not believe we should be so caviler with words regarding the ladies, for those that are anyway, as the tone should be kept low key less we loose the good things we now enjoy. That's what PM is for.

    Cheers,

    Be safe, be careful, be wise.

  6. #5115

    Brothel

    Quote Originally Posted by NoWorries954  [View Original Post]
    Wow, "pretty much a brothel" such tact from a senior member. I understand everyone has an opinion however I personally expect more from our "senior members" unless you intended on being a degrading tool in which case I apologize stand corrected.
    Seeing that you're a new member, what else would you like to call it? I've never been there, but based on reviews and Senior Forum Members opinions about the place, that's basically what it is, although I'm perplexed by their ability to operate in West Melbourne with, what seems to be very little scrutiny from local authorities. The AMPs in Orlando are much more open to this type of service. Massage Matters is a Massage place that offers much more than just "massage" and I'm glad it's here. Years ago, I'm sure many of the Older Senior Members remember, the Paradise Men's Club in the same general area, was just a "whorehouse" and made no bones about it. But, unfortunately they closed and MM just basically took over. IDK, in Europe and other parts of the world, most of this stuff goes on and no one really pays attention, it's no big deal. In this country because of our "Puritan Heritage" we seen to look with disdain on this type of activity. I guess if you don't want to get a massage and get laid, don't go there! I'm sure there are plenty of drug and drama queens you can see in Brevard, run many risks and end up regretting! IMHO.

  7. #5114

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by MBaby69  [View Original Post]
    Planning on seeing her during my next trip to Melbourne. Her ad says her rate is $60 for the hour. Is more available than a good massage?
    As I stated in the post you responded to:

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Go back to LTE's first post on her:
    That would be this one:

    Quote Originally Posted by LastTimeEyex  [View Original Post]
    There is a girl, I want to say in the 50's that is in Melbourne Beach.

    TOFTT last week, and massage was good with no fuss or muss on a HE. ROTC. I am not sure if this is the same girl.

    Her name is Kat.
    As I understand it, the menu includes roaming and a handshake but nothing beyond that.

  8. #5113
    Quote Originally Posted by LvGolfGuy1  [View Original Post]
    Thank you. I have appt with Kathleen this afternoon. Could you tell me if I can expect more than just massage? I's hate to have her get pissed at me if I try anything and she would not like that.
    So how was it??

  9. #5112

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Go back to LTE's first post on her:
    Planning on seeing her during my next trip to Melbourne. Her ad says her rate is $60 for the hour. Is more available than a good massage?

  10. #5111
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  11. #5110

    Very Relaxing

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyOld  [View Original Post]
    Lily has a 20 off special next week.

    https://app.acuityscheduling.com/sch...owner=16929289
    You can expect a very fit young woman with a firm touch. She will leave you stress free and happy following your dream. Scheduling with her website is easy and she will text to confirm.

  12. #5109

    Mm

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    I have been there recently and this is pretty much correct. The house fee is around $70 for an hour, cash only, and of course tips are appreciated and vary with service; amounts typically are relatively standard for the area.
    MM is pretty much a brothel, show up, pick one and choose from the menu what you want. They will tell you the price for what menu items you have requested and FS is always on the menu there.

  13. #5108

    MM More

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I'd second Putzy's comments on MM. While it's been a bit since I've been there, I'd visited many times in the past and always got FS. From my experience, the ladies were fairly open about it, have the guy come into the room, tell him to "get comfortable" while she exits, strip down, lady comes back to the room, some amount of massage and then figuring out the "services" and the fees.
    I have been there recently and this is pretty much correct. The house fee is around $70 for an hour, cash only, and of course tips are appreciated and vary with service; amounts typically are relatively standard for the area.

  14. #5107

    Concur on MM

    Quote Originally Posted by BushMann  [View Original Post]
    My question is this. I haven't experienced FS in any massage businesses in Brevard county. Is it the same as milk where it's straight to playing or do they give a massage first and then try to fit playtime in at the end? My experience at heaven was a massage for most of it and then action at the end. Although I didn't go all the way I imagine there wouldn't have been much time to. And also what are the best places in Brevard for FS?
    Quote Originally Posted by Putzy  [View Original Post]
    There are no AMPs in Brevard like they top AMPs in Orlando. FS can be had at AMPs here, but it is hit and miss. All depends on the girl mostly. I have had it at one place with one girl, and then next time at the same place, barely a handshake with a different girl. Palm Tree in Rockledge used to be somewhat consistent FS, but I have not been there for several years, so can't say these days. Also, if you are lucky to get FS, it is only at the end, once "play time" has started. Massage Matters in Melbourne is closest to the Orlando AMP experience, except with non-Asian women. Now, if you are really lucky and find a girl who sticks around long enough and is consistently FS, you may be able to change it up and go for FS first. But that has not been my experience here in Brevard.
    I'd second Putzy's comments on MM. While it's been a bit since I've been there, I'd visited many times in the past and always got FS. From my experience, the ladies were fairly open about it, have the guy come into the room, tell him to "get comfortable" while she exits, strip down, lady comes back to the room, some amount of massage and then figuring out the "services" and the fees.

  15. #5106

    Fs

    Quote Originally Posted by Putzy  [View Original Post]
    There are no AMPs in Brevard like they top AMPs in Orlando. FS can be had at AMPs here, but it is hit and miss. All depends on the girl mostly. I have had it at one place with one girl, and then next time at the same place, barely a handshake with a different girl. Palm Tree in Rockledge used to be somewhat consistent FS, but I have not been there for several years, so can't say these days. Also, if you are lucky to get FS, it is only at the end, once "play time" has started. Massage Matters in Melbourne is closest to the Orlando AMP experience, except with non-Asian women. Now, if you are really lucky and find a girl who sticks around long enough and is consistently FS, you may be able to change it up and go for FS first. But that has not been my experience here in Brevard.
    I may have to try Massage Matters sometime. I'd prefer non Asians but I know that's hard to find at most places. I thought about trying I think it's called Blue Ocean last night in Orlando because I hear that they have other girls like white and Columbian. But it was out of my way. Thanks for the response and the info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape