Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 659 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 159 559 609 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 709 759 1159 1659 ... LastLast
Results 9,871 to 9,885 of 26918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17048

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ltus20  [View Original Post]
    Well. She is cool. But the price point is very high for the looks and age. No offense.
    High?

    I think you need to adjust your goggles.

    A. She's as real as they come.

    B. Not a clockwatcher.

    C. 0 drama.

    D. Pricing is spot on in todays market.

    Yes she is an older MILF type, but its in the ad.

    Pics are 100% real.

    If its cheaper you're looking for:

    Read one of my previous reviews. Theres a crackhead that will give you the world for $ (provided you don't come to your senses and get the fuck out of there).

    Only downside to Crystal is: place is a mess.

  2. #17047
    Quote Originally Posted by RichL1234  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from seeing Crystal:

    https://tryst.link/escort/crystal-squirt

    Definitely a must see.

    Good time, very willing to please.

    Truly lives up to her name as a squirter.

    Take care of her and she will do the same.

    Be Safe!
    Well. She is cool. But the price point is very high for the looks and age. No offense.

  3. #17046
    Alizae.

    She's in Joliet. I really like her.

    Super responsive, good menu and price. I've seen her multiple times this month. She *does* get into it and she's nice and fun. Thighs hips and ass to die for, lean but not skinny, but toned. No issues with her residence. Sometimes uses budget motels. Tied for my all time favorite. Lfk BBBJ dato daty HJ. Have her lick your dick. You can thank me later.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3125767658/1

  4. #17045
    It's hilarious how chicks think that listing on Tryst instantly makes them worth 2 - 3 times as much as when they were on LC / EB. Chicks with a "no. " list so long it would be quicker to list what they would do, chicks that aren't that good looking. It's a riot.

    Quote Originally Posted by TroyAkerman  [View Original Post]
    She is between 45-50. Nice body. GPS as she used to be had for 100 just 1. 5 years ago. Then she got a tryst account ad started doing 400. She is decent but I wouldn't do more than 150 for her.

    .

  5. #17044

    Modeling ave

    Anyone seen Inna? How is she? Her pics on Modelingave are so hot. Also please PM me if anyone that use MA can do me a favor (PM me I need help getting vouched) and I don't want to do rs2 k thing LOL. Just a favor so I can see Inna so Pm me and in return I'm open to discuss sugar babies and some pros I'm in touch with.

  6. #17043
    Quote Originally Posted by Cmd04  [View Original Post]
    Anyone take this for a ride?

    https://tryst.link/escort/carmella-starr

    TIA.

    Cmd.
    Saw her a few years back when she used to host in Chicago and then again when she was in Miami. She's definitely a fun time, her voice is a little harsh, probably from smoking so much but doesn't really matter considering she's pretty much down for anything. She can deepthroat like a beast and loves rough doggy.

  7. #17042
    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/yoursidechictoo

    Has anyone seen this one? About 10 or 15 years ago I met up with a chick at a bar from some dating site, had a drink and was glad to be gone from her. She was a real prissy ****. Lived in Tinley Park. Several years later I answered an ad on Craigslist and guess who I banged for 250 bucks LOL. If she recognized me she didn't let on and neither did I. She worked out and had a toned body for a mom but had a huge ass which was not my thing, still did not like her personality but banged the hell out of her. She would be in her mid 40's to mid 50's now. For some reason this girl really reminds me of her. No way would I want to see that chick again but am very interested in this one but my spidy senses are telling me it might be that same chick. Does anyone have any intel on this tryst chick?
    You're correct, that's Angela from Tinley Park. Definitely MILF and still have a banging body. I spoke to her recently 3 weeks ago and she informed about her new location. Unfortunately she cannot host anymore since one of her kids lives with her.

    I had a good run with her.

  8. #17041

    Omfg!

    Just got back from seeing Crystal:

    https://tryst.link/escort/crystal-squirt

    Definitely a must see.

    Good time, very willing to please.

    Truly lives up to her name as a squirter.

    Take care of her and she will do the same.

    Be Safe!

  9. #17040

    Angela

    She is between 45-50. Nice body. GPS as she used to be had for 100 just 1. 5 years ago. Then she got a tryst account ad started doing 400. She is decent but I wouldn't do more than 150 for her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/yoursidechictoo

    Has anyone seen this one? About 10 or 15 years ago I met up with a chick at a bar from some dating site, had a drink and was glad to be gone from her. She was a real prissy ****. Lived in Tinley Park. Several years later I answered an ad on Craigslist and guess who I banged for 250 bucks LOL. If she recognized me she didn't let on and neither did I. She worked out and had a toned body for a mom but had a huge ass which was not my thing, still did not like her personality but banged the hell out of her. She would be in her mid 40's to mid 50's now. For some reason this girl really reminds me of her. No way would I want to see that chick again but am very interested in this one but my spidy senses are telling me it might be that same chick. Does anyone have any intel on this tryst chick?
    .

  10. #17039
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayp80  [View Original Post]
    She's mentioned several times in the 40+ subgroup. Search yoursidechictoo.
    OMG, thank you.

  11. #17038
    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/yoursidechictoo

    Has anyone seen this one? About 10 or 15 years ago I met up with a chick at a bar from some dating site, had a drink and was glad to be gone from her. She was a real prissy ****. Lived in Tinley Park. Several years later I answered an ad on Craigslist and guess who I banged for 250 bucks LOL. If she recognized me she didn't let on and neither did I. She worked out and had a toned body for a mom but had a huge ass which was not my thing, still did not like her personality but banged the hell out of her. She would be in her mid 40's to mid 50's now. For some reason this girl really reminds me of her. No way would I want to see that chick again but am very interested in this one but my spidy senses are telling me it might be that same chick. Does anyone have any intel on this tryst chick?
    She's mentioned several times in the 40+ subgroup. Search yoursidechictoo.

  12. #17037
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438

    Angela South Suburban MILF Type

    https://tryst.link/escort/yoursidechictoo

    Has anyone seen this one? About 10 or 15 years ago I met up with a chick at a bar from some dating site, had a drink and was glad to be gone from her. She was a real prissy ****. Lived in Tinley Park. Several years later I answered an ad on Craigslist and guess who I banged for 250 bucks LOL. If she recognized me she didn't let on and neither did I. She worked out and had a toned body for a mom but had a huge ass which was not my thing, still did not like her personality but banged the hell out of her. She would be in her mid 40's to mid 50's now. For some reason this girl really reminds me of her. No way would I want to see that chick again but am very interested in this one but my spidy senses are telling me it might be that same chick. Does anyone have any intel on this tryst chick?

  13. #17036
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Aurora

    Quote Originally Posted by SkiBum925  [View Original Post]
    Hi allanyone have any good recommendations who host incall near 88/ orchard?
    Check the Aurora thread. Click on Illinois and the Aurora thread is at the top of the Illinois page.

  14. #17035

    Aurora recs?

    Hi all—anyone have any good recommendations who host incall near 88/ orchard?

  15. #17034

    Chicago Asian Annette

    Has anyone ever met this provider?

    https://chicagoescortannette.com/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape