LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 661 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 161 561 611 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 711 761 1161 1661 ... LastLast
Results 9,901 to 9,915 of 26914
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17014
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    Check my post history. Did a double with her and her gf.

    Short story: really fun time. Great location. Good menu. Accurate photos. Do recommend.
    How bad were the cats? (Did the apartment have the litter smell and hair?

  2. #17013

    Camela

    I haven't seen her, but she is well reviewed on the other site.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cmd04  [View Original Post]
    Anyone take this for a ride?

    https://tryst.link/escort/carmella-starr

    TIA.

    Cmd.

  3. #17012
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by Cmd04  [View Original Post]
    Anyone take this for a ride?

    https://tryst.link/escort/carmella-starr

    TIA.

    Cmd.
    Check my post history. Did a double with her and her gf.

    Short story: really fun time. Great location. Good menu. Accurate photos. Do recommend.

  4. #17011
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    Wild Rider

    Quote Originally Posted by WildRider80  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/67462812

    Pictures are real. She's here with her sister. They want $$$ an hour each. $$ Per half hour each.
    Why didn't you pull the trigger?

    Did you get anything about their menu? Do they do doubles (real sisters usually don't, but maybe they're not real sisters). Are the pictures of her, her sister or both? Does her sister have her own ad if we wanted to pick one?

  5. #17010

  6. #17009

    Midway area

    Hello,

    Any help for Midway / alsip / Oak Lawn area in calls? Or massage parlors.

  7. #17008

    Carmella and Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by Cmd04  [View Original Post]
    Anyone take this for a ride?

    https://tryst.link/escort/carmella-starr

    TIA.

    Cmd.
    I reported on a doubles session I had with Carmella and her friend Jade:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=5514028#post5514028.

    I had a good time, but would probably just go for a 1 girl session next time. They are in a decent area and fairly close to me, so that's always a big plus. I'd probably see them more often if they allowed CIM.

  8. #17007

    Met up with this one didn't dream though.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/67462812

    Pictures are real. She's here with her sister. They want $$$ an hour each. $$ Per half hour each.

  9. #17006

    Carmella Star

    Anyone take this for a ride?

    https://tryst.link/escort/carmella-starr

    TIA.

    Cmd.

  10. #17005
    Quote Originally Posted by Ltus20  [View Original Post]
    Hi Lance,

    Thank you so much. Sucks. Not sure if I want to take the risk. I am visiting and just trying to figure out something. Not very many decent solutions.
    The better options around here are the agency girls: younger, fitter, near the same price point (a little higher than the one you were looking at.)

    Look at the agency review board for more info.

  11. #17004

    Amber Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Ltus20  [View Original Post]
    Hi Lance,

    Thank you so much. Sucks. Not sure if I want to take the risk. I am visiting and just trying to figure out something. Not very many decent solutions.
    I have never paid upfront / deposit, but she offers a discount if you do. I had seen her posts / listing on various sites so thought she was legit and paid her deposit and wam sucker I was! She just continued with bullshit excuses to not meet. She is a scam! I've thought of running a post on listcrawler warning people, not sure they would allow it though.

  12. #17003
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance18  [View Original Post]
    I think if you will search this forum and TER you will find several Amber Lynn reports. I have not seen her in a couple of years, but used to be a pseudo regular when she traveled downstate. She gave me the best BBBJs I've ever had and we were very compatible, but over time she got over the top political and basically became a little bit of a ***** (ok more than a little). Recently she has more than a few bad reviews. She always a bigger lady (not BBW though) and let's just say "mature". All that being said I gave her more than one creampie so can't complain. BUT I also would not be surprised if you met with her you didn't get laid if you happen to say you voted for Biden. Probably BBFS on first meet if you say Trump is god. LOL.
    Hi Lance,

    Thank you so much. Sucks. Not sure if I want to take the risk. I am visiting and just trying to figure out something. Not very many decent solutions.

  13. #17002
    She wants a deposit, avoid.

  14. #17001
    I think if you will search this forum and TER you will find several Amber Lynn reports. I have not seen her in a couple of years, but used to be a pseudo regular when she traveled downstate. She gave me the best BBBJs I've ever had and we were very compatible, but over time she got over the top political and basically became a little bit of a ***** (ok more than a little). Recently she has more than a few bad reviews. She always a bigger lady (not BBW though) and let's just say "mature". All that being said I gave her more than one creampie so can't complain. BUT I also would not be surprised if you met with her you didn't get laid if you happen to say you voted for Biden. Probably BBFS on first meet if you say Trump is god. LOL.

  15. #17000
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    Broken link.

    404 error: page not found.
    https://www.vipamberlynn.com/home

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape