The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 178 of 523 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 228 278 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 7834
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5179

    Melani (sp?)

    Picked her up a few nights ago. Slender Brunette WSW wearing a black trench style coat, wearing a face mask when she approached but looked cute enough I took the gamble. Went back to her room and the gamble paid off- super cute, early 20's, tight spinner body. The gamble with the hot youngsters is always whether they'll upsell, or be a limited service ice queen, etc. Luckily she was actually really nice, with a chill personality for such a hottie. Standard 100 QV available, negotiated 25 minutes for 140 (she sets a timer which some guys don't like but I actually appreciate, seems like the best way to be fair to all involved and ensure they can't play the "you done yet baby" game three minutes in).

    French just ok, put the mask back on for the main event which was a little odd but no skin off my nose. Awesome spinner body with tight, tight kitty. Multiple positions with no complaints, and thanks to the timer was able to able to make the most of my time. Is in town from SoCal for another couple of weeks, says she'll be back up again fairly regularly. All covered and my guess is that's non-negotiable, but service was good enough I don't care. Definite repeat for me, treat her well fellas.

    I keep hearing how horrible the street game is now with all the overpriced out of towners, but last two times I've been out I've gotten great service from two hotties at reasonable rates. I hear and get the complaints about not being able to score cheap local talent like times of old, but it's not a bad tradeoff in my mind. I remember many a time in the "good old days" when was nada out there. I think reasonable expectations may be key- expecting the young hotties to give up bare FS on initial visit is probably not realistic, for most of them you're going to have to put in a repeat visit to build some rapport, or just be satisfied with covered service. In general the girls wiling to give it up from the jump may not be a good place. Not being critical, especially to Streettroller whose willingness to share intel I appreciate, just being realistic.

  2. #5178
    Some of them look very young. Be careful.

  3. #5177

    Pimps

    Girls sticking with a pimp because they're in love / brainwashed isn't the norm. The norm is they have no choice because if they try to leave or go independent they'll get beat or worse. That's ultimately who LEO should be pursuing but unfortunately it's way easier to get a john or girl than a pimp on trafficking charges.

  4. #5176

    Police Pressure

    Drove up AA tonight and there were very few girls out compared to this time last year. Police pressure and the warmth of the strip clubs have thinned the ranks. What I find intriguing is the girl's refusing to change their approach given the police tactics. They just move back and forth in a big group from one corner to the next, still wanting to negotiate through the window on AA. I am wondering if many of them have never been on any other track then here. Many of them have no game at all.

  5. #5175
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetTroller  [View Original Post]
    The video is a few weeks old, but she told me that she watched them do another sting this past week in the same location. I can't find information about either, so thought I'd ask. But she said that hardly any girls walk on that side of the street so we should all be careful when and if we see someone working over near IHOP.
    It's a pretty good spot to box someone in, isn't it? Plus, lots of spots for LE to hide before rolling on up from behind. I can see why they would use it repeatedly.

  6. #5174
    The video is a few weeks old, but she told me that she watched them do another sting this past week in the same location. I can't find information about either, so thought I'd ask. But she said that hardly any girls walk on that side of the street so we should all be careful when and if we see someone working over near IHOP.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    The posting on Instagram has comments dating back 7 weeks. I don't think it's recent.

  7. #5173
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetTroller  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about an alleged sting operation which SPD conducted a couple of days ago at Oaktree Plaza? My regular girl saw something going down and has some short video which she showed to me. Decoy standing out at the entrance at IHOP, she'd wave guys into the parking lot, have the discussion through the window and then run while SPD swooped-in. Looked like very late afternoon / early evening. Usually SPD will release information to the public but I can't find anything. None of the girls seem to work that side of the street through that area so it stood-out.

    But I've been saying that SPD will have a field day with a john sting with all of the out-of-town girls training all of the new guys out there to talk through their windows. Hell even I've been lazy about this because the new crew of girls won't talk to any of us unless it's through the window. It's time to go back to the old golden rule for those of us reading this forum. The girls are going to have to learn to do it OUR way since we are the ones who hold the money.
    The posting on Instagram has comments dating back 7 weeks. I don't think it's recent.

  8. #5172

    Lessons for all of you.

    This is how a sting works. https://www.instagram.com/tv/CSax5ZEnqZa/.

    While I've never picked up a streetwalker, I'm guilty of window shopping frequently. Those of you who do pick up girls on the street, watch this.

  9. #5171

    Cock drunk

    They're in love with his personality, ST. He got them cock drunk with his energy and now they will die for him. Sometimes quite literally. It's crazy but keeps happening.

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetTroller  [View Original Post]
    "Daddy's boss b**ch", LOL. She's always referring to herself as a "b**ch" in her posts as well. Or the videos of her counting-out giant stacks of $20s with the caption "cos I believe in his dreams". That's the interesting about social media, find a girl's page or profile and you find ALL of them who are out there. They all talk badly about pimps, then you find their pages and they talk glowingly about THEIR pimps.

    Must be the easiest thing in the world to be a pimp. Talking from the outside of course, I have no actual fuckin idea. Find a gullible girl (there appear to be a lot of them), tell her to put an old man's dick in her mouth and then give the money to you afterward. For this you get to entice her with the promise that you'll show her every junkie motel on every stroll across the nation. All because "someday", you'll both retire early, surrounded by a collection of expensive shoes, purses and dresses. "Just a little bit more for daddy, baby, i'll buy you that big house someday with the money YOU earned".

    About a year agoI had a nice young BSW mention that she was going to retire in her 30s. When I asked her how she was going to do that, she had no actual idea. She said she made about $1000/day. I asked about any financial investments such as stocks....nope. I asked if she were buying property or real estate with her cash...nope. Hell I even asked about crypto investments...nope. In fact, she looked at me as if I were speaking a foreign language. She collects all of this cash every day but has no actual idea what to do with it, if she even gets to keep it. I just don't understand how women can be led astray like this so damn easily, and they think us johns are the dumb ones. On the off-chance the she does keep all of her money, she was so completely clueless as to what to do with it.

  10. #5170
    "Daddy's boss b**ch", LOL. She's always referring to herself as a "b**ch" in her posts as well. Or the videos of her counting-out giant stacks of $20s with the caption "cos I believe in his dreams". That's the interesting about social media, find a girl's page or profile and you find ALL of them who are out there. They all talk badly about pimps, then you find their pages and they talk glowingly about THEIR pimps.

    Must be the easiest thing in the world to be a pimp. Talking from the outside of course, I have no actual fuckin idea. Find a gullible girl (there appear to be a lot of them), tell her to put an old man's dick in her mouth and then give the money to you afterward. For this you get to entice her with the promise that you'll show her every junkie motel on every stroll across the nation. All because "someday", you'll both retire early, surrounded by a collection of expensive shoes, purses and dresses. "Just a little bit more for daddy, baby, i'll buy you that big house someday with the money YOU earned".

    About a year agoI had a nice young BSW mention that she was going to retire in her 30s. When I asked her how she was going to do that, she had no actual idea. She said she made about $1000/day. I asked about any financial investments such as stocks....nope. I asked if she were buying property or real estate with her cash...nope. Hell I even asked about crypto investments...nope. In fact, she looked at me as if I were speaking a foreign language. She collects all of this cash every day but has no actual idea what to do with it, if she even gets to keep it. I just don't understand how women can be led astray like this so damn easily, and they think us johns are the dumb ones. On the off-chance the she does keep all of her money, she was so completely clueless as to what to do with it.

    I don't know, kind of ranting now and obviously I don't know what it's like to be on the other side, probably being ignorant to boot, but that's the sort of stuff which makes me cringe.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoCaresThough  [View Original Post]
    I think it's hilarious how much she talks about her pimp on her posts.

  11. #5169
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson78  [View Original Post]
    This BSW has two posts on her Instagram about the sting. I followed her after she was featured on that Aurora Avenue Streetwalker insta page.

    https://instagram.com/cherishhhhme._...dium=copy_link
    I think it's hilarious how much she talks about her pimp on her posts.

  12. #5168
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetTroller  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about an alleged sting operation which SPD conducted a couple of days ago at Oaktree Plaza? My regular girl saw something going down and has some short video which she showed to me. Decoy standing out at the entrance at IHOP, she'd wave guys into the parking lot, have the discussion through the window and then run while SPD swooped-in. Looked like very late afternoon / early evening. Usually SPD will release information to the public but I can't find anything. None of the girls seem to work that side of the street through that area so it stood-out.

    But I've been saying that SPD will have a field day with a john sting with all of the out-of-town girls training all of the new guys out there to talk through their windows. Hell even I've been lazy about this because the new crew of girls won't talk to any of us unless it's through the window. It's time to go back to the old golden rule for those of us reading this forum. The girls are going to have to learn to do it OUR way since we are the ones who hold the money.
    This BSW has two posts on her Instagram about the sting. I followed her after she was featured on that Aurora Avenue Streetwalker insta page.

    https://instagram.com/cherishhhhme._...dium=copy_link

  13. #5167

    Sting Oaktree Plaza?

    Anyone know anything about an alleged sting operation which SPD conducted a couple of days ago at Oaktree Plaza? My regular girl saw something going down and has some short video which she showed to me. Decoy standing out at the entrance at IHOP, she'd wave guys into the parking lot, have the discussion through the window and then run while SPD swooped-in. Looked like very late afternoon / early evening. Usually SPD will release information to the public but I can't find anything. None of the girls seem to work that side of the street through that area so it stood-out.

    But I've been saying that SPD will have a field day with a john sting with all of the out-of-town girls training all of the new guys out there to talk through their windows. Hell even I've been lazy about this because the new crew of girls won't talk to any of us unless it's through the window. It's time to go back to the old golden rule for those of us reading this forum. The girls are going to have to learn to do it OUR way since we are the ones who hold the money.

  14. #5166
    Quote Originally Posted by RexHughes  [View Original Post]
    I'm still scared of getting busted by Poppo. Mitch Levy got busted in a Bellevue apartment. Why wouldn't Poppo do it to me on AA?
    I agree. Right now, with the dash cam, they are just observing who picks up girls.

    Then if one of them is you / A, they have the information needed to start harassing the johns.

  15. #5165

    Follow the rules.

    Quote Originally Posted by RexHughes  [View Original Post]
    I'm still scared of getting busted by Poppo. Mitch Levy got busted in a Bellevue apartment. Why wouldn't Poppo do it to me on AA?
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/cust...MongeringRules

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape