Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 380 of 928 FirstFirst ... 280 330 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 430 480 880 ... LastLast
Results 5,686 to 5,700 of 13918
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8233

    Older Las Vegas Escorts

    Anyone with information on older escorts (50 years of age and up), please PM me. Some of us are going to be in Vegas in a month or two and searching through the computer for older escorts is not working out very well!

  2. #8232

    Fake or either time waster

    https://callescort.org/702-918-3623

    Texted her for availability. She couldn't understand english properly. Finally after texting for like 15 minutes setup an appointment. Made it to her location.

    She gave the room # but won't open the door. Made me wait almost 20 minutes. She texts but won't answer the call. And keep texting the same room# multiple times. I took off. And maybe an hour later she texts me saying sorry.

    I am like F' it. Waste of time.

    Stay Safe Guys!

  3. #8231

    Tropicana

    https://lasvegas.5escorts.com/ads/de...db92cc83e258dd

    Met her at her incall hotel. SHe's the one in pics but little extra lbs on her. Handed the donation, she put on the cover and started mediocre CBJ for like 3/4 minutes. Then sat on top rode for few minutes and shifted to K9 and then finished off in MISH.

    She's not at all into the session. Almost felt like fucking a doll. No talk. Eyes closed like she just wanted to get it over with. Won't repeat. Purely business and a total turn off.

    Damage was $ for hh.

    Stay Safe!

  4. #8230
    Senior Member


    Posts: 648

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinSword  [View Original Post]
    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/17852643

    Harley.

    The link doesn't work, but if it is the Harley I'm thinking of. She is a crackhead and disgusting.
    Yes It's the same one. I consider myself very cheap, I see all the low end $60-80 providers. And I would never ever touch this Harley, she looked so gross. It's not worth it to save a few bucks for me. I would honestly be scared. Her husband assaulted and robbed me for the 80 I would not give her for 2 BBJ's. I filed criminal charges against him. Her life is a mess. She is almost always homeless. I can't believe how many guys have something to do with her when I just couldn't force myself.

  5. #8229
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyOld  [View Original Post]
    My ATF is visiting Vegas tomorrow for a few days.

    Simply an amazing lady. Check her out if you are not a low baller.

    https://ninarose.ch/
    Is she BBFS friendly?

  6. #8228
    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/17852643

    Harley.

    The link doesn't work, but if it is the Harley I'm thinking of. She is a crackhead and disgusting.

  7. #8227

    Megapersonals

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCruiser  [View Original Post]
    Forgive a noob here, but is there something I need ti know about the megapersonals links? Whenever I click it takes me to a series of questions as if I'm looking to sign up for an account.
    What I do is click on the I agree and then close the tab, when you click on the link again you will go directly to the ad if it is still active. Once you clear your cookies / history yoou will need to repeat.

    FW.

  8. #8226

    Megapersonals

    Quote Originally Posted by XpertTraveler  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/714-816-4719

    Aria.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7256961521/1

    Alexis.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/17852643

    Harley.

    I know Aria is real, but idk if she's good / bad. I can't verify the other two. Thanks in advance Mongers.
    Forgive a noob here, but is there something I need ti know about the megapersonals links? Whenever I click it takes me to a series of questions as if I'm looking to sign up for an account.

  9. #8225

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyOld  [View Original Post]
    My ATF is visiting Vegas tomorrow for a few days.

    Simply an amazing lady. Check her out if you are not a low baller.

    https://ninarose.ch/
    She changed her plans.

  10. #8224
    Quote Originally Posted by XpertTraveler  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/714-816-4719

    Aria.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7256961521/1

    Alexis.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/17852643

    Harley.

    I know Aria is real, but idk if she's good / bad. I can't verify the other two. Thanks in advance Mongers.
    Not sure on the other two, but Harley is real. Only had her for BBBJ though, no idea on her FS since the last time I went out was before the pandemic.

  11. #8223

    Intel on Aria, Alexis and Harley?

    https://callescort.org/714-816-4719

    Aria.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7256961521/1

    Alexis.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/17852643

    Harley.

    I know Aria is real, but idk if she's good / bad. I can't verify the other two. Thanks in advance Mongers.

  12. #8222

    Nina Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyOld  [View Original Post]
    My ATF is visiting Vegas tomorrow for a few days.

    Simply an amazing lady. Check her out if you are not a low baller.

    https://ninarose.ch/
    She's hot as fuck. Still showing in SAC / SFO right now. I don't see her schedule showing Vegas but I'll keep an eye out.

  13. #8221

    Nina Rose

    My ATF is visiting Vegas tomorrow for a few days.

    Simply an amazing lady. Check her out if you are not a low baller.

    https://ninarose.ch/

  14. #8220
    Quote Originally Posted by XpertTraveler  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...671/4023967522

    Contacted to set up something. Really paranoid about Uncle LEO. Even after sending her my references she wanted a pic and DL. Fuck that honey. Damn, what's up with all the GPS. Like I'm really straightforward and to the point. What ever happened to discretion?

    Some you mongers need to stop thinking with your junior and start thinking with the grey matter. You can't be that smooth brained. There's no way she's not asking everyone this level of verification.
    I had contacted her not too long ago and when she told me the rates, I laughed.

  15. #8219

    Trade Offer

    Only looking for Hispanic and Caucasian girls. Also not looking for a girl who has been blasted all over various threads on this forum. That is not a fair trade for someone who has never been mentioned on this board. I have now shared this girl with 4 highly active members of the board and she was only known to one of them.

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape